- OTTAWA, Ontario Canada
- First week of February, 2003.
- HBCC UFO Note: The gentleman who sent me the report and
photos is a very credible person. Also there is information I cannot and
will not make available on this case. Plus the person this case relates
to will remain anonymous. The photos of the marking on the man's left wrist
will be posted on both of my sites. As more information comes in I will
be posting the updates to my site.
- As always, I would like to thank the person for sending
me the information and pictures.
- Dear Brian,
- Something kind of interesting happened in the first week
of Feb. 2003. I had gone to bed around midnight and woke up at 08:00. Upon
waking I found a small roundish scoop mark on my left wrist, characteristics
were as follows:
- 1. About 1/8", two millimeters in diameter.
- 2. The bottom of the wound is concave.
- 3. There was no pain at all associated with the wound.
- 4. The bottom of the wound was flecked with very small
dots of blood.
- 5. The bottom of the wound was slick and smooth as if
it was cauterized.
- 6. It looked as if it had been done just five minutes
before I awoke.
- 7. The wound took two months to heal and is now only
visible using a jeweler's loupe.
- - There is nothing sharp near my bed that would cause
- - I know there was no wound on my wrist before hitting
the sack because upon retiring I took off my watch and did not observe
any blemish in the left wrist area.
- Thinking it had been a rather large insect bite, I went
to a local Ottawa clinic. The doctor looked at it and said, why did you
have that done? When I informed him how it had appeared, he became
quiet and paused for a few moments, then said that the mark was from a
procedure called a "punch biopsy" that appeared to be done by
a left-handed individual using a laser
- scalpel-type device.
- The doctor said that he could not comment on this officially
and recorded the reason for my visit on my file as an "insect bite".
He also consulted a small notebook and gave me a URL stating that I could
get more information. The doctor stated that this was the fourth or fifth
case of what he called "involuntary sampling" and noted it appears
to be an emerging phenomenon.
- The fact that this doctor had the URL handy is pretty
interesting. BTW, I didn't question him further as he was uncomfortable.
When I mentioned this to a friend he was at my front
door within seconds of saying, "This I gotta see" and hanging
- Funny this stuff should happen to me now, I'm not a young
kid at (age deleted) so why "they" would want to sample the DNA
of an old fart is beyond me.
- Of the attached images, I took the dark image, while my
friend took the rest.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 Free call.
- Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org