- Hello Jeff,
- Photo taken Friday, May 12th at approx. 1945 hr., while
going out to gather firewood. I just looked up, a regular habit these days,
and observed a snake like pattern within the trail. I have no other words
to describe this.
- I was facing east as I stood outside the back deck. The
trail points north-south. The whole trail was NOT in the shape of a snake,
just the area I photographed. Points north and south of the snake appeared
like the normal progression of chemtrails. I estimate the trail to be about
15 - 20 minutes old when photo was taken and again NO sound of aircraft.
The trail drifted slowly to the East and the snake pattern disappeared
within the rest of it's trail. The sky had a light haze, as spraying commenced
in the early hours and continued through the day.
- The black line in the photo is just that! Our power line
to the house. Our tree tops on the left and right. I also have another
photo where I zoomed all the way in, targeting the snake pattern.
- PHOTO INFO Olympus Digital C-2500L 2.5 Mpixel Progressive
CCD 3x zoom Camera set to take SHQ /JPEG @ automatic exposure Original
image size: W 23.778" by H 19" 3.7MB Resolution: 72 Pixel Dimension:
W 1712 pix H 1368 pix
- Nothing else was done to the photos. Only size was changed
to accommodate this e-mail.
- SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE
Site Served by TheHostPros