- As noted in the last paragraph of an article entitled
"A Revealing Study of the Chupacabras Case" which appeared in
yesterday's Estrella del Loa, Calama UFO Center Researcher Jaime Ferrer
managed to detect--after four days of research in a sector of El Loa province--the
presence of strange individuals who intimidate those who have had alleged
experiences with UFOs or with the allegedly alien creature known as the
- Although the presence of mysterious characters resembles
more closely a story drawn from the U.S. box office hit "Men In Black",
the expert claims that the events described below faithfully coincide with
the statements made by the parties involved. He adds: "If I hadn't
investigated the case myself, I would have found it hard to believe.
- Yesterday's newspaper chronicle named some individuals
who visited the ranch of a humble resident of El Loa to recover hair samples
left behind by a strange creature which had attacked his poultry animals.
- The farmer stated that areound 11:00 a.m. on the day
following his encounter with a creature that can be described as nothing
short of abominable, he saw three strange-looking but very well-dressed
men appear while he spoke to a friend who had also seen the creature. They
stood some 30 meters away from a group of acquaintances who were busy sharing
a side of flame-roasted meat.
- "We're policemen and we're here to arrest you,"
said one of the men--a phrase which shocked the farmer and gave rise to
the following exchange:
- Farmer: Why? I didn't do anything wrong..
- Person: Look, you can't discuss what you saw last night
with anyone. If you do you'll only make trouble for yourself.
- Farmer: If you're policemen, could you please show me
your badges? (he was aware that he had no outstanding matter to settle
with the law).
- Person: We'll show them soon enough.
- After this brief conversation, the farmer began to observe
closely the odd behavior and equally odd garb of the unknown characters.
- "These guys were almost two meters tall. I found
them very strange. They were thin and resembled one another, especially
in their bearing and constitution. They wore sunglasses that concealed
their eyes; one of them had eyes that reminded me of "Spiderman"'s
. They always kept their left hand in their pockets--perhaps that's where
they kept their sidearms. They only withdrew their left hands when they
were away from each other to make hand signals; they surveyed the entire
area, and never once did I hear them call out to one another," the
farmer told Ferrer.
- He explained that the trio wore a type of glove which
left their ring and smallest fingers exposed, whithe the rest of their
fingers occupied a single space. Their shirt cuffs--he says--covered part
of this "pseudomitten", over which they wore a thin, shiny metal
- The farmer also describes a "prosthetic" covering
the nail of the smallest finger, and a ring placed at the tip of the ring
- "Their Spanish was very strange, sloppy, as if they
were drunk. I didn't know if they were Germans or Swedes because they spoke
a language among themselves which I was unable to understand, but I can
tell you it wasn't English. After they left, we realized that they didn't
move their mouths to speak, which impressed us even more. Pity we didn't
realize it at the time.
- [The farmer] further noted that the group leader wore
a hat "similar to a bullfighter's" which barely covered one of
his ears, in which he could see a "V"-shaped cut and a darker
shade of color.
- He also recalls the following details: a very sharp vocal
tone, short blond hair, broad forehead, high cheekbones, straight nose,
thin neck, small mouth (except for the group leader, who had thick lips
and was wearing a safari-type jacket), a mechanized walk, similar gestures,
lined eyebrows, black ties and tieclips the same color as the stones on
- One of the men engaged in roasting the side of beef remarked:
"They approached us at one point and looked us up and down, but said
nothing at all. They appeared to walk and spin on the tips of their feet.
They gave the impression of weighing less than a normal person."
- The main witness added: "They didn't accept water
from us. They threatened me again, promising to contact us once more. I
went into the dining room and when I came back, the three men had already
gone. My friend, who is more detail-minded than I am, says they boarded
an ivory-lead colored pickup truck which made no noise whatsoever and vanished
after a certain distance.
- Jaime Ferrer claims that after his first conversation
with the resident, neither he nor his friend had seen the strangers again.
A situation which, as our readers will see, did not last very long....
- Translation (C) 2001 S.Corrales, Institute of Hispanic
Ufology (IHU) Special thanks to Dr. Virgilio SanchezOcejo.
Site Served by TheHostPros