- Moscow, May 31 (ANSA) - A mysterious spherical object
and built with technology that does not exist on our planet was discovered
some time ago in the vicinity of Dalnegorsk in Siberia's Primorye Region,
according to Lyudmila Tselina, a researcher with the Russian space center.
- Tselina, who has been studying the UFO phenomenon for
quite some time and has been engaged in collecting documents and amterial,
told the Russian newspaper Trud that the object "fell at a velocity
fo 15 meters per second over Mount Isumrudnaia," proving that it was
not a meteorite.
- The object, whose function is unknown and whose diameter
and present whereabouts are not known, was made of materials unknown on
Earth and which resisted the action of all known chemicals.
- Tselina confirmed other sightings and UFO discoveries,
among them the landing of one measuring 3 meters in diameter between Moscow
and St. Petersburg.
- Translation (C) 2001 S. Corrales, Institute of Hispanic
Ufology. Special Thanks to Gloria Coluchi