- Do people with HIV/AIDS owe royalties to the patent holder
of the AIDS virus?
- In April 1984, Dr. Robert Gallo filed a United States
patent application for his invention, the HIV/AIDS Virus. Normally, when
a patent is filed and approved, as Dr. Gallo's was, anyone who uses the
product or invention owes a royalty payment to the inventor. Thus, holding
the intellectual property laws to their fullest interpretations, one must
only wonder why Dr. Gallo has yet to file a lawsuit seeking to recover
damages from the usage of his invention? As odd as this scenario may sound,
it bears need for additional scrutiny.
- The scientific evidence is complete and compelling, the
AIDS Virus is a designer bi-product of the U.S. Special Virus program.
The Special Virus program was a federal virus development program that
persisted in the United States from 1962 until 1978. The U.S. Special Virus
was then added as 'compliment' to vaccine inoculations in Africa and Manhattan.
Shortly thereafter the world was overwhelmed with mass infections of a
human retrovirus that differed from any known human disease, it was highly
contagious and more importantly, it could kill.
- A review of the Special Virus Flow Chart ("research
logic") reveals the United States was seeking a 'virus particle' that
would negatively impact the defense mechanisms of the immune system. The
program sought to modify the genome of the virus particle in which to splice
in an animal "wasting disease" called "Visna".
- According to the Proceedings of the United States of
America, AIDS is an evolutionary, laboratory development of the peculiar
Visna Virus, first detected in Icelandic sheep. Recently, American and
world scientists confirm with 100% certainty the laboratory genesis of
AIDS. This fact is further underscored when one reviews the 'multiply-spliced'
nature of the HIV 'tat' gene and Dr. Gallo's 1971 Special Virus paper,
"Reverse Transcriptase of Type-C virus Particles of Human Origin".
- Dr. Gallo's 1971 Special Virus paper is identical to
his 1984 announcement of AIDS. Upon further review the record reveals that
he filed his patent on AIDS, before he made the announcement with Secretary
Heckler. Earlier this year, Dr. Gallo conceded his role as a 'Project Officer'
for the federal virus development program, the Special Virus.
- The Flow Chart of the program and the 15 progress reports
are irrefutable evidence of the United States' secret plan to cull world
populations via the unleashing of a stealth biological microorganism that
would 'waste' humanity. In light of this true genesis of the world's most
divesting biological scourge, it is the United States that owes 'royal'
payments to the innocent victims. Each and every victim of AIDS is deserving
of a formal apology and a sense of economic closure for an invention of
death and despair, perpetrated by the United States.
- The eyes of the world are upon the General Accounting
Office's Health Care Team, under the direction of William J. Scanlon. Between
1964 and 1978, the secret federal virus program spent $550 million dollars
of taxpayer money to invent AIDS. It is now necessary to spend whatever
it takes to dismantle an invention that has led to the greatest crime against
humanity in the history of the world.
- Additional Resources
- VIEW Web Archives: http://www.boydgraves.com
- DOWNLOAD US SVCP Flow Chart: http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart
- SIGN Review Petition: http://www.boydgraves.com/petition
- DONATE On-line: http://www.boydgraves.com/donate
- CONTACT: http://www.boydgraves.com/contact
- WRITE To Congress: http://www.congress.org
- RESEARCH Archives: : http://www.boydgraves.com/order/order.html
- "We must let nature determine the finish line, not
man. We are greater than any federal virus program, we are the human race."
- --Dr. Boyd E. Graves, Lead Plaintiff for Global AIDS
Apology U.S. Supreme Court Case No. 00-9587