- Two letters recieved this morning from someone unknown
- Letter #1, what Condoleezza Rice said in March of 2000:
- I very much enjoy and appreciate your posts.
- I cannot exercise my Freedom of Speech at this time.
So I am very happy to see someone else giving voice to the exact same thoughts,
analysis, and sentiments that I have.
- Here is some information you will find interesting;
- Condoleezza Rice, Bush's National Security Advisor, was
in Houston to give a speech in March of 2000. This was prior to Bush assuming
the Presidency and her assuming her new position in his administration.
She had worked under Bush Senior as head of Russian and East European Affairs.
Her words were most prophetic. She said, and these are exact quotes:
- "WE NEED A COMMON ENEMY TO UNITE US."
- "WE NEED A NEW THREAT AS A MARKER T WHERE WE WILL
- "SEPARATION OF POWERS IS A PROBLEM FOR FOREIGN POLICY."
- These statements were not in response to questions but
were in the body of her speech.
- Afterwards XXX asked about about American losing it's
moral authority which, I believe, was the greatest contributing factor
in our victory in the Cold War. This led to the destruction of the Soviet
Union which our military might could not do. She was visibly angered and
disturbed by XXX comments and simply retorted. "We have other means
of asserting our authority". Meaning, of course, military might and
- It is clear to me that the September 11 crashbombing
fit perfectly into her idea of what "we need", what Bush wants.
Bush has, to date, been the greatest benefactor of the events of September
11 and for the foreseeable future will continue to be.
- (end excerpt of excerpt)
- Letter #2, on following the money even if they won't:
- Remember what Deep Throat said "Follow the Money".
It brought down the Nixon Administration.
- The best lead on who was behind this was the puts purchased
(stock option contracts betting the price will fall). On one of the cable
shows on finance a analysist said the number of puts in United Airlines,
American Airlines (only in the airlines used by the hijackers) and businesses
in the WTC that were going to be substantially impacted, was 90 times the
number of puts purchase on a daily average THE DAY BEFORE THE ATTACK and
this was WORLDWIDE purchases. He gave some examples of a put purchased
for $375,000 that was worth $2.4 million the day after the attack. Who
would gamble that much without insider knowledge? The numbers of puts purchased,
in addition to the size of the investments, indicate that an extremely
large number of people, possibly thousands, knew the exact day of the attack,
the exact target, and the exact means.
- The "money trail" was a big story for a day
and then very suddenly no further mention has been made of it. It was used
just long enough to secure the seizure of money from targeted groups and
additions to the anti-terrorist legislation.
- I look forward to seeing the information I am providing
you included in your posts
- One more thing I picked up on the news. Some bigwig in
the military, I don't remember his name, was being interviewed on the 17th
day following the attack. He was asked "when can we expect some action
in Afganistan". His reply "The buildup there has been going on
for several weeks so it could be very soon." 17 days is a little short
of "several weeks". The quick response indicates the buildup
was beginning even before the attack took place.
- A thought I had - If you know, or suspect, you are going
to be attacked, it might be strategic to stage an attack on yourself so
you can be ready with the response. Thus catching your enemy off-guard
and unprepared. When comparing this operation with the attack on WTC in
1993 it appears far too sophisticated and effective for the type of group
it is being blamed on. It would seem that Some intellegence would have
been picked up on an operation of this size. It could be that some in the
intellegence community allowed, or even assisted, in it happening for the
strategic purposes of those they answer to.
- If not guilty for the actual attack there are those in
the US governmnet that are guilty of knowing about it and letting, if not
aiding and abetting, in making it happen. It is interesting to note how
little criticizm there has been of the CIA, FBI, or the intellegence community
for letting this happen. Rather they have been rewarded with bigger budgets
and more power.
- What people need to continue to ask themselves is not
just "who had motive" but WHO BENEFITED THE MOST. (end of letter)
- Is there a real journalist in the house?
- Dick Eastman Yakima, Washington
- Who IS Condoleezza Rice And
What Is Her Role In The
New World Order?
- From Grugyn
- As I began to investigate Condoleezza Rice, the first
irony that I noticed was an almost complete absence of original writings.
It appears her important books and papers are all co-authored. As an intellectual
in her own right, she shows up nowhere, and almost the only original "work"
by Condoleezza that I could find was her Class Day Speech 12-Jun-99. Some
revealing "Condi-isms" from that speech follow:
- "Reflect not on what you have learned but on how
you have learned it ... You were not admitted to Stanford for what you
had already achieved. You were chosen because of your potential to contribute
from here on." [i.e. "how we can use you"]
- "This is, I believe, the greatest challenge that
we, the human race, faces in the century to come: building multiethnic
democracies that work --"
- "We need a more inclusive notion of culture and
identity -- one that does not make culture a barrier, where the price of
admission is origin and blood. I am one who believes that cultures can
- "To be multicultural is not just to have many cultures
represented within an institution -- it is to recognize that individuals
can be and often are multicultural themselves. In some sense, multiculturality
is at its best when it is within each and every one of us."
- "We need to find forms of governance that permit
people of different races, ethnic backgrounds and creeds to live together
and push toward a common goal. I know that the American concept of citizenship
is not universally shared. But it does have its advantages. That you can
be American not by virtue of blood but by acceptance of a set of values
and beliefs is so much the story of this country's success. And it is a
model that is spreading -- delinking citizenship and territory and ethnicity.
Even in Germany, a country for which the iron link between blood and nation
has caused so many woes, universal citizenship is finally coming into being.
Often it is pointed out that this is not natural. But I ask you, what is
the alternative? If every group must rule itself, there is no end to the
chaos that self-determination will bring as borders are drawn and redrawn."
--[Citizenship that is "based on beliefs" means only the politically-correct
will have "rights"]
- "Are you really committed to living in accordance
with all that you say about the value of diversity -- are you just tolerant
of them, or are they among your friends?"
- Remember, this is the President's National Security Advisor.
I think we can presume that she sees no threat whatsoever from the millions
of Mexicans and other nationalities who are invading our country, and that
she is in complete accord with Colin Powell's statement:
- "Our common border is no longer a line that divides
us, but a region that unites our nations, reflecting our common aspirations,
values and culture,"
- For background on Condoleezza, see the Salon Page Feature:
- "She gave up on a career as a pianist midway through,
and eventually wound up falling under the spell of Josef Korbel, a former
Czech diplomat (and international art-theif) best known for being the father
of Madeleine Albright. Rice sometimes dined at the Korbel home, along with
the future Secretary of State -- but emerged with views much more in line
with Korbel's than Albright's." [Korbel was an archtypical "man
without a country" who believed, like Adam Weishaupt, that the "intellectual
elite" should be ruling this world.]
- So Condoleezza has a close attachment to both Josef Korbel
and Albright. Korbel, as pointed out, was a Czech Marrano who had converted
his family from Judaism to Roman Catholicism to advance his career, and
finally settled-in as a professor of International Studies at the University
of Denver. His daughter, Madeleine, later converted from Catholicism to
Episcopalianism for much the same reason. What we have here are people
who willingly change their "deepest" beliefs -- and their outward
loyalties -- like a suit of clothes. To them, religion, morality, culture
and nationality are mere stepping stones. That they raise their children,
as they had been raised, to be atheist Church-goers, we may as well call
them Children of Satan. Condoleezza is one of them.
- An interesting article about Strobe Talbot visiting Stanford
(where the Clintons sent Chelsey to school) underscores how easily Condoleezza
moves among other Democrats as well. Condi is a member of the CFR, if anyone
- Her former position as Stanford Provost made Condoleezza
something of an MC for Multicultural Events -- a job which appears to have
kept her very, very busy. That's why she needed so many co-authors, I suppose.
- From another Stanford Bio, we learn that Condoleezza
has a long-standing relationship with both the NSC and the "Dubya"
- She began, in 1989, as director for Soviet and East European
Affairs at the National Security Council, where she reported directly to
National Security Adviser Brent Scowcroft. After a year on the job, she
became Bush's principal adviser on the Soviet Union ... Rice first met
Scowcroft in 1984, during a dinner at Stanford's Center for International
Security and Arms Control (Part of the Institute for International Studies).
"I had two bosses whom I adored, both in President Bush and Brent
Scowcroft. And the people I worked with - Cheney, Powell, Scowcroft, Baker
- it was a magnificent team,"
- The picture that begins to emerge is that Condoleezza
is not a scholar, but a spokesperson / liason for the Stanford International
Institute Programs. These are the people who are shaping our National Security
policy. Please visit their site, and check the Project on Sovereignty and
Governance. Also note, on the same page, just above that, the Comparative
Democratization Project, which focuses on "Development of theories
about democratization that can apply both within and across different regions."
- Now, recollect what Colin Powell had said about the U.S.-Mexican
border: "Our common border is no longer a line that divides us, but
a region that unites our nations, reflecting our common aspirations, values
- Are you beginning to get the picture?
- The Bush "mud-babies" Condi and Colin are just
like Frick & Frack ... they are people without a nation, without a
culture, without a God and without a people ... and they want to make everybody
else in the world just like them.
Site Served by TheHostPros