- On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia
stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on
the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or
commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia
or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it
is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in
which we live.
- The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in
because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned
its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a
well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton
Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to
a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it
soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he
a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date,
almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was,
or the names of those he represented. Several things are apparent. The
messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields:
(1) Governance and the establishment of a world government, (2) Population
and reproduction control, (3) The environment and man's relationship to
nature, and (4) Spirituality.
- In the public library in Elberton, I found a book written
by the man who called himself R.C. Christian. I discovered that the
he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the
occult philosophy he espoused. Indeed, the Georgia Guidestones are used
for occult ceremonies and mystic celebrations to this very day. Tragically,
only one religious leader in the area had the courage to speak out against
the American Stonehenge, and he has recently relocated his ministry.
- THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA
- 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in
balance with nature.
- 2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness
- 3. Unite humanity with a living new
- 4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all
things with tempered reason.
- 5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and
- 6. Let all nations rule internally resolving
disputes in a world court.
- 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- 8. Balance personal rights with social
- 9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony
with the infinite.
- 10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature
- Leave room for nature.
- Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will
require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The
Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the
move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government.
The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the
movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with
the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian
beliefs with a new spirituality.
- The message of the American Stonehenge also foreshadowed
the current drive for Sustainable Development. Any time you hear the phrase
"Sustainable Development" used, you should substitute the term
"socialism" to be able to understand what is intended. Later
in this syllabus you will read the full text of the Earth Charter which
was compiled under the direction of Mikhail Gorbachev and Maurice Strong.
In that document you will find an emphasis on the same basic issues:
of reproduction, world governance, the importance of nature and the
and a new spirituality. The similarity between the ideas engraved on the
Georgia Guidestones and those espoused in the Earth Charter reflect the
common origins of both.
- Yoko Ono, the widow of John Lennon, was recently quoted
as referring to the American Stonehenge, saying:
- "I want people to know about the stones ...
We're headed toward a world where we might blow ourselves up and maybe
the globe will not exist ... it's a nice time to reaffirm ourselves,
all the beautiful things that are in this country and the Georgia Stones
- What is the true significance of the American Stonehenge,
and why is its covert message important? Because it confirms the fact that
there was a covert group intent on
- (1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.
- Certainly the group that commissioned the Georgia
is one of many similar groups working together toward a New World Order,
a new world economic system, and a new world spirituality. Behind those
groups, however, are dark spiritual forces. Without understanding the
of those dark forces it is impossible to understand the unfolding of world
- The fact that most Americans have never heard of the
Georgia Guidestones or their message to humanity reflects the degree of
control that exists today over what the American people think. We ignore
that message at our peril.
- Copies are available for researchers from Radio
- The Age of Reason was a book written by Thomas Paine.
Its intent was to destroy the Judeo-Christian beliefs upon which our
- The hole that you see in the stone was drilled in the
Center Stone so that the North Star could be visualized through it at any
moment. This was one of several requirements stipulated by R.C.Christian
for the building of the American Stonehenge and reflects his obsession
with the alignment of the stars, the sun, and the moon. Occultists often
worship the alignment and movement of heavenly bodies as part of their
Site Served by TheHostPros