- DHARKI (PNS) - Prisoners
of War (POWs) at Qala-I-Jangi had not revolted but it was a pre-planned
massacre which was plotted by unholy trio of US CIA and Israeli troops
in collaboration with Northern Alliance soldiers.
- This was disclosed by a Pakistani Extremist and the
aide, Hafiz Abdul Malik who fled to Pakistan after escaping from the brutal
killings of the Pakistani Taliban at Qala-I-Jangi, Mazar-e-Sharif.
- Unfolding the grisly event of genocide in a meeting with
journalists, he said that the prisoners of war kept in the Qilla included
Pakistani volunteers, Taliban soldiers and Chechens and Arab Mujahideen.
Pakistani Mujahideen hailed from the inner Sindh areas, Karachi and other
parts of the country, he added.
- "It was not a revolt from POWs in any way but a
planned conspiracy from US, Israel and Northern Alliance coalition
and forces, he shuddered while narrating the horrendous event.
- The prisoners were unarmed and were fired upon with the
light guns and later in collaboration with Northern Alliance Forces heavy
guns were used to exterminate them, he added. Hundreds of prisoners were
killed brutally within minutes.
- The US forces for giving it the name of revolt opened
aerial firing to give impression that Taliban have captured the arms. Later
the US warplanes bombarded the site, he maintained.
- Giving further details, he said that those who survived
were captured by US forces and were crushed under tanks with their arms
and legs tied.
- "I and some other Mujahideen escaped the bloody
scene in the dark of night", he could not contain his tears which
made their way to the earth to mourn over the unnamed Mujahideen whose
mutilated parts implant a slap on the faces of so called champions of human
Site Served by TheHostPros