- Fact: The WTC was bombed right AFTER Bush-Taliban oil
pipeline talks soured.
- The talks soured right AFTER Bush/Big Oil threatened
Taliban to take their offer or receive a "carpet of bombs."
- SPELLING IT OUT
- Bush-Cheney/Big Oil and Afghanistan's Taliban negotiated
for MONTHS over running a Caspian Sea oil pipeline through Afghanistan.
Talks began in February and continued right on until only one MONTH before
New York City's World Trade Center towers were demolished.
- DURING the course of these negotiations, the two parties
were unable to agree upon a deal, MAINLY because Bush/Big Oil agents constantly
upped the ante on the rather naive Taliban representatives: playing intimidation,
bait & switch, and "shell" games relentlessly. The Taliban
negotiators, understandably, became distrustful of the entire process,
and less and less confident they were being dealt with in good faith.
- In the beginning of August, the Bush administration and
its Big Oil cohorts delivered what amounted to an ultimatum to the Taliban.
- The Taliban representatives were reportedly told by Bush/Big
Oil: Accept our offer of "a carpet of gold or you'll get a carpet
- That's a DIRECT quote, according to French authors Jean-Charles
Brisard and Guillaume Dasquie, who've just written a thoroughly-researched
and heavily-documented book about the entire extraordinary business titled
"Bin Laden: The Forbidden Truth"
- ALSO revealed in the book is the fact that BUSH HIMSELF
directly ordered the FBI and other U.S. law enforcement groups to BACK
OFF on TERRORIST-RELATED INVESTIGATIONS while the oil pipeline negotiations
- In FACT, the FBI's Deputy Director John O'Neill resigned
in July in protest over this outrageous and intolerable obstruction.
- And by the way: the whereabouts of one OSAMA BIN LADEN,
then already firmly entrenched at the very top of the US's "most-wanted
terrorist" list during the entire course of these pipeline negotiations,
was NEVER an issue with the Bush cartel. Never ONCE were the Taliban urged
to hand bin Laden over for all those OTHER horrendous crimes Feds maintain
bin Laden has been charged with committing over the years.
- And SO: barely a MONTH after the Bush administration
sabotaged the negotiations with the Taliban regarding running the Caspian
Sea oil pipeline through Afghanistan, the World Trade Center towers are
bombed into oblivion, bringing about the currently ongoing UNDECLARED (and
therefore illegal) "war on terrorism"...that just HAPPENS to
be directed at the Taliban in Afghanistan.
- The WTC was bombed -- according to Feds -- by the VERY
SAME Osama bin Laden whom the very same Bush administration was so UNCONCERNED
ABOUT during those JUST-WRECKED talks with the Taliban.
- NO ONE but the bush administration and their Big Oil
allies/accomplices -- not the Taliban, not the Palestinians, not ANY other
nation whether Islamic or otherwise -- not any other group, agency, force
or faction on Earth stood to "GAIN" from the destruction of the
World Trade Center which occurred only ONE MONTH after talks between the
Bush administration and the Taliban fell apart due to outrageous threats
and intimidation by Bush/Big Oil "negotiators."
- Now the Taliban have been removed, Americans have lost
even more freedom and liberty thanks to the 'Anti-Terrorism' Bill (passed
by the House without even having READ the bill), and we can expect the
pipeline project to get back on track soon. It is important to remember
that the world's richest oil country, Saudi Arabia, has 30 billion barrels
of proven oil reserves. The Caspian oil reserves are conservatively estimated
to be 50 BILLON barrels. - ed.