- Northridge (BlackVault) - Freshly published documents
on one of the premier sources for information on the internet, reveal some
of that valuable history involving Project Chatter and MKULTRA.
- Project Chatter was a United States Navy project to test
drug effects, namely Anabis Aphylla, on human and animal subjects. Started
in the fall of 1947, Project Chatter was inspired by rumors of "Fantastic
Results" which came from the Soviet Union, when they began their research
on told "Truth Drugs" during interrogation routines. Project
Chatter was later renamed to Project Artichoke, with a new mission, and
new tactics of drug testing.
- Along with Project Chatter information, both from the
Navy archives and the CIA archive, published is a document regarding Project
MKULTRA. Project MKULTRA was described in this document as being the ''CIA's
Program of Research in Behavioral Modification.''
- This nearly two-hundred page document transcribes a hearing
before the Select Committee on Intelligence, and the Subcommittee on Health
and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources. Quite a mouthful
of Committee's, the United States Senate heard all about MKULTRA, and many
more projects, and the evidence is all in the document.
- Project Chatter Document http://www.bvalphaserver.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=192
- MKULTRA Hearing Document http://www.bvalphaserver.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=193