- It was a small incident but a telling one. The Italian
journalist Franco Levi was visiting Israel on a tour this week and was
banned from visiting a Foreign Ministry briefing with the rest of his tour
members. See, Levi has been translating writing coming from Israel, including
this author's, and has reached the conclusion that Peres was the mastermind
of the Rabin assassination. Someone didn't want him asking embarrassing
questions about the Foreign Minister.
- Levi was furious; "This is my nation and I have
every right to ask whatever I want. The tour organizer was more interested
in protecting Peres than letting us hear some true information.
- The phenomenon of protecting Peres is now widespread
and constant. In recent days, Peres' protege Ophir Pines-Paz sponsored
a Knesset law preventing the Rabin murder patsy Yigal Amir from being pardoned
in the future. Amir's eighteen year old brother Sivan was banned from serving
in the army. After six years of searches and daily cleaning, the police
raided the Amir home in Herzlia and, lo and behold, discovered a gun clip
they claimed belonged to Amir's alleged partner in murder, brother Hagai.
All this to reinforce the prevailing image of the assassination the way
Peres wants it to prevail.
- Peres is also recruiting his French handlers in clearing
his name. This past month, Uri Savir, Peres' co-conspirator in the Oslo
Accords and Collette Avital, his mistress, were inducted into the French
Legion Of Honor.
- The French connection has even reached Israel. Two weeks
ago, the nation's largest circulation newspaper, Yediot Ahronot, published
a six page report in its weekend magazine on the growing number of distinguished
academics investigating the real events surrounding Rabin's murder. Israel's
government television station, Channel One, wasted no time organizing a
prime-time program to mock Yediot's reporter and the professors and professionals
he interviewed. The chosen debunker was Michael Bar Zohar, an author who
had written a glowing book about Jean Frydman, the French media tycoon
who paid for the security of Rabin's final rally and organized it to the
last detail with Peres.
- It is no secret that Yasir Arafat is blackmailing Peres
and not necessarily over Rabin. There are also the payoffs Peres receives
from the PLO's phone company and now defunct casino and untold seamy operations,
like the Hebron massacre scam of Feb. 1994. But Arafat played his cards
a bit too confidently about the murder of the Tourism Minister Rehavam
Zeevi, who was knocked off five days after he gave Prime Minster Sharon
an ultimatum: fire Peres or I leave and take two parties with me. The French-controlled
PFLP (Front For The Liberation Of Palestine) were called into action and
Zeevi was eliminated six hours before he quit the government, taking nine
dissenting Knesset members with him. Needless to say, the leaders of the
two dissenting parties, Benny Elon and Yves Lieberman got the message and
returned to the government.
- Just before Christmas, Arafat went on Israeli Television
and said the "palestinians" were not behind the Zeevi murder,
the Israelis were. It did not take long before Israeli shells landed near
his office, followed by tanks to make sure he was trapped there. Even Arafat's
cynical plea to visit Bethelem for Christmas didn't move Sharon to lift
the barriers. And the show goes on; while Sharon demands that Arafat hand
over Zeevi's murderers, he claims his people weren't behind the murder.
Arafat misjudged the wrath that follows such a huge betrayal of Peres.
- Last Tuesday, the Public Committee To Reinvestigate The
Rabin Assassination held a press conference in Tel Aviv, during which evidence
incriminating Peres was presented. The next day, Yediot Ahronot editor
Eitan Haber wrote a blistering editorial calling the investigators, "nuts.
Everything that needs to be discovered has been released."
- On the night of Rabin's murder, Peres met Haber at Ichilov
Hospital, and according to one terrified doctor from Raanana, ordered him
to go into the operating theatre, then to Rabin's office, "And get
rid of all the evidence."
- Peres is just as terrified now because he's not fooling
the Israeli people. A poll published two days ago reveals that 60% of Russian
Israelis consider Peres the greatest enemy of Israel, with Arafat trailing
behind at 32%. As Amnon Lord noted in a brilliant piece published in last
Friday's Makor Rishon; "The Israeli people have completely lost faith
in Sharon and the kind of government they are saddled with. The overwhelming
majority voted out the Left in the last elections and are asking why Sharon
ignored them and appointed Peres their Foreign Minister."
- In the same article he quoted the economics writer Yaacov
Verker; "Peres is capable of anything. Back in 1977, he approached
the Americans with a plan to get rid of Begin. That's why Peres' ally Yigal
Yadin decided to join Begin's government, to protect him from Peres."
- Yesterday, the American writer Dell Griffin, who earlier
this year, was deported from his longtime home in Israel, blamed Peres
for the deportation because he purchased land Peres had promised to the
- The day before, Knesset member Michael Kleiner announced
his intention to submit a request to the parliament to investigate the
source of funding for Peres' Peace Center, claiming Peres was being funded
by outsiders with an agenda inimical to Israel's survival.
- If the investigation is initiated, Israelis will discover
just who is protecting Peres from his murderous crimes. For those with
an understanding of who the Bilderberg Group and Council On Foreign Relations
consist of, take a look at some of the board members of the Peres Center
- - Dr. Ahmad Mango - Advisor To Jordanian Crown Prince
- - Hani Masri - President of Capital Investment
- - Alex McCalla - Director of Rural Development
for the World Bank
- - Aaron Miller - American gov't Middle East advisor
- - Miguel Moratinos - EU envoy to the Middle East
- - Jens Neumann - Volkswagen board member
- - Wayne Owens - President of the Middle East Peace
- Corporation and former US Senator
- - Dr. Ferdinand Piech -Chairman Of The Management
Board of Volkswagen
- - Lester Pollak - Managing Director Of Lazard
Freres and Co.
- - Bruce Rappaport - International crook, as well
as Chairman, Bank
- Of New York and Clinton pardonee
- - Terje Rod-Larssen - Norwegian destroyer of
Israeli security and
- - Dennis Ross - American special ambassador to
the Middle East
- - Baron Eric de Rothschild - Illuminati leader
- - Susana Sam-Vargas - Unesco Program Specialist
- - Chaim Saban - Children's show producer investigated
- funding of Ehud Barak's last election campaign
- - Andre Sassoon - Illuminati lawyer
- And that's just from M to S. Peres is being protected
from his hideous crimes by the tyrants of the New World Order. And that's
why it's so hard to pin the Rabin murder on him, no matter how compelling
- An interesting letter which I can't vouch for:
- "This is fourth hand information so take it with
a grain of salt. I can tell you that the line of people who heard this
story does appear to reach the source. It's about one of the spouses of
someone who died on Flight 93, the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania on
Sept. 11. It seems that after the crash, she was visited by officialdom
who asked her to say her husband called her on his cellphone from the plane.
They first told her that the country was in shock and could stop functioning
without her help. The patriotic pitch didn't go, so then they told her
she wouldn't have to worry about raising her unborn child without a husband
and that the newborn would grow up believing his father was a hero."
- The writer added that there is no record of the phone
call on her cellphone bill. As a rule, information like this hasn't been
verified enough for me, but maybe it will inspire someone to go looking
for that bill to see if there's something to it.
- he author's books, including, THE LAST DAYS OF ISRAEL
are available through www.amazon.com, The new e-mail address for the 2nd
edition of Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin is email@example.com The Hebrew and
English editions are available from the author as well. Please visit http://www.redmoonrising.com/bclist.htm
The toll free numbers to inquire about all books are:
- USA - 1 877 RABINYY 7224699 ISRAEL - 1 800 RABINY 722469