- Islamabad(AFP) - Military
tensions between Pakistan and India have not eased over the past 24 hours,
Pakistan said today, after British Prime Minister Tony Blair completed
a peace-making mission to South Asia.
- Asked if there had been any change in the stand off
the two countries, Foreign Ministry spokesman Aziz Ahmed Khan said:
the moment no".
- However, he stressed that Pakistan would not stop trying
to bring India to the negotiating table to discuss their
- "That does not mean we should be discouraged and
give up our efforts of reducing tension and of moving to a resolution of
all disputes through peaceful means," he told reporters.
- "We remain steadfast in our resolve that all issues
between Pakistan and India including the issues of Jammu and Kashmir should
be resolved through bilateral talks through negotiations," Khan