- Were those hijackers really Arabs? Would Israeli agents
carry out a suicide mission that could cost American Jewish lives?
- Consider these little-known facts . . .
- In 1986, the New York-based leader of the terrorist
Defense League, Victor Vancier, gave a prophetic hint of what may have
been finally played out on Sept. 11, 2001:
- "If you think the Shias in Lebanon are capable of
fantastic acts of suicidal terrorism, the Jewish underground will strike
targets that will make Americans gasp: 'How could Jews do such
- According to Vancier, quoted by Robert I. Friedman in
The Village Voice on May 6, 1986, his allies were "desperate
who "don't care if they live or die."
- Considering this warning it is entirely conceivable the
"Middle Eastern" men described by passengers on the airliners
were not Arabs at all.
- Evidence to be explored suggests that instead, these
hijackers could well have been Israeli-sponsored fundamentalist Jewish
fanatics (posing as "bin Laden Arabs") hoping to instigate an
all-out U.S. war against the Arab world.
- "Jewish suicide bombers? Impossible!" cry
However, the fact is that there is a "suicide tradition" that
is a much-revered part of Jewish history--going back to the famous mass
suicide at Masada by Jewish zealots.
- But in modern times, Israeli suicide missions have been
undertaken. In The Other Side of Deception, former [Israeli] Mossad officer
Victor Ostrovsky described one 1989 venture: the participants were
volunteers" advised that there was effectively "no possibility
of rescue should they be caught."
- And what about the Arabic language heard on one
- Consider a formerly secret CIA assessment, Israel:
Intelligence and Security Services, dated March 1979, which reported that
it is a long-standing policy for Israeli intelligence to disguise Jews
- One of the established goals of the intelligence and
security services is that each officer be fluent in Arabic. A nine-month,
intensive Arabic-language course is given annually ... to students
- As further training, these Mossad officers work in the
[Israeli-controlled Arab lands] for two years to sharpen their language
- Many Israelis have come from Arab countries where they
were born and educated and appear more Arab than Israeli ...
- By forging passports and identity documents of Arab and
Western countries and providing sound background legends and cover, Mossad
has successfully sent into Egypt and other Arab countries Israelis
and documented as Arabs or citizens of European countries.... These persons
are also useful for their ability to pass completely for a citizen of the
nation in question. The Israeli talent for counterfeiting or forging
passports and documents ably supports the agent's authenticity.
- Pulitzer Prize-winner Jack Anderson, a supporter of
wrote on Sept. 17, 1972 that:
- "Israeli agents--immigrants whose families had lived
in Arab lands for generations--have a perfect knowledge of Arab dialects
and customs. They have been able to infiltrate Arab governments with
- On Sept. 29, 1998, Yossi Melman, writing in Israel's
Ha'aretz, revealed that:
- "Shin Bet agents, who worked undercover in the
sector in the 1950s, went as far as to marry Muslim women and have children
with them, in an attempt to continue their mission without raising
- In fact, serious questions have been raised about the
identities of the Sept. 11 "Arab hijackers."
- While the [pro-Israel] media reported the ringleader's
passport conveniently landed atop rubble eight blocks from "Ground
Zero," The Orlando Sentinel also reported that at least four men
as hijackers are not dead and had nothing to do with the attacks.
- In The New Yorker on Oct. 8, Pulitzer Prize winner
Hersh pointed out:
- "Many of the investigators believe that some of
the initial clues about the terroristsí identities and preparations,
such as flight manuals, were meant to be found. A former high-level
official told me, 'Whatever trail was left was left deliberately--for the
FBI to chase.'"
- Why Arabs would plant evidence implicating their own
is a point mainstream [pro-Israel] media chooses not to address.
- Nor has the [pro-Israel] media ever ballyhooed the
who tipped off the FBI where the hijackers' car (conveniently filled with
"evidence") was parked.
- And for those who would doubt that Israel would endanger
American-Jews via terrorism, consider this: hard-line Israelis are willing
to kill Jews if it means assuring Israel's survival.
- The late Rabbi Meir Kahane--founder of the Jewish Defense
League and one spiritual mentor of fundamentalists who support Ariel
those willing to sacrifice other Jews to guarantee Israel's future.
- Kahane called for killing "Hellenist [i.e.
spiritually sick [Jews] who threaten the existence of Judaism." That
would include those working in slick offices in the World Trade Center,
living on Long Island, rather than kibbutzing in Israel.
- Israeli journalist Yair Kotler reports in Heil Kahane
that Kahane wrote: "the adoption of foreign, gentilized [i.e.
concepts by a Jewish state ... opens the door to a national
- In his book, Time to Go Home, Kahane called for all Jews
to "go home" to Israel--the only safe place for Jews. Those who
refused to "go home" were expendable. The CIA's 1979 report on
Israeli intelligence says this widely-held view mirrors "the
ideological nature of Zionism."
- In fact, this Jewish attitude toward the West (exactly
what the media says is the Islamic attitude) has support at the Mossad's
- Robert Friedman revealed that "high-ranking members
of Mossad" were directing Kahane and that the "central
was former Mossad operations chief (and later Prime Minister) Yitzhak
an outspoken critic of America.
- When Kahane said America would become "the major
enemy of Israel," due to "economic disintegration, which no
can stem," he enunciated a popular Israeli view.
- In his Kahane biography, The False Prophet, Robert I.
Friedman noted that Kahane's beliefs "have taken root and have become
'respectable'" and that Ariel Sharon is one of the "most potent
supporters" of such extremism.
- In the Oct. 15 issue of The New Republic, Israeli writer
Yossi Klein Halevi echoed this view:
- "The destruction of the World Trade Center has
rehabilitated, if only by default, the Zionist promise of safe refuge for
the Jewish people.
- "In the last year, it had become a much-noted irony
that Israel was the country where a Jew was most likely to be killed for
being a Jew. For many, the United States had beckoned as the real Jewish
refuge; in a poll taken just before the bin Laden attacks, 37 percent of
Israelis said their friends or relatives were discussing emigration. That
probably changed on Sept. 11.
- "I was among the thousands of Israelis who crowded
Kennedy Airport on the weekend after the attack, desperate to find a flight
to Tel Aviv. 'At least weíre going back where it's safe,' people
- "Everyone seemed to have a story about an Israeli
living in New York who just barely escaped the devastation. If this could
happen in Manhattan, the reasoning went, you might as well take your
- What Halevi describes reflects the widespread ideology
known as "catastrophic Zionism" which rejects America, saying
Israel is the only safe Jewish refuge.
- In The Ascendance of Israel's Radical Right, Israeli
scholar Ehud Sprinzak found that these views are "a major school"
of modern Israeli thought.
- Sprinzak described the Israeli movement, Sikarikin, which
honors ancient Jews who "conducted a systematic terror campaign
Jewish moderates who were ready to come to terms with the Romans on
of religious purity." Israelis consider these terrorists "the
symbolic defenders of religious and nationalist purity."
- Another popular rabbi, Israel Ariel, will risk massive
loss of Jewish lives to achieve the "elimination" of the Arab
countries to guarantee Israel's survival. The hawkish rabbi
- "There is a ruling that a war is permitted as long
as no more than one-sixth of the nation be killed. And this was stated
in relation to an ordinary war, a fight between neighbors.
- "A war for Eretz Israel does not depend on the
of casualties. The command is 'Ase!' ('Do it!'), and you may be sure that
the number of casualties will thus be minimal."
- As far as non-Jews, Sprinzak cites Rabbi David Bar-Haim
who declares the concept Jews and non-Jews are equals "stands in total
contrast to the Torah of Moses, and is derived from a total ignorance and
an assimilation of alien Western values."
- Ben-Haim cites 10 religious authorities who
proposed that Gentiles are more beast than human," whereas, "only
two authorities recognize non-Jews as full human beings created in the
image of God."
- Bear in mind: these comments from supposed
represent widespread opinion in Israel's military and intelligence
- Did Ariel Sharon help orchestrate the Sept. 11 terrorist
attacks to instigate all-out U.S. war against Israel's enemies? Don't
- Copyright 2001 American Free Press
- INTERNET-WEB LINKS:
- Special Internet-Web Links
- WERE THE 9-11 HIJACKERS REALLY ARABS? Maybe Not
- "The attacks on New York and Washington were an
Israeli-engineered attempt at a coup against the government of the United
- Why Real Face of OBL Does Not Match the Face of OBL in
- WHO WAS BEHIND THE 9-11 TERROR ATTACKS?
- Evidence Linking Israel To 9-11 Attacks Piling Up
Spying on the U.S.
- What Really Happened
- The 'Smoking Gun' bin Laden Video
- ONE OUT OF THREE AMERICANS SUSPECTS THE LATEST OSAMA
- IS ANOTHER FRAUD
- Articles About the 9-11 Mystery
- Israeli Lobby kills Carl Cameron's four-part Fox News
expose of Israeli intelligence operations in the U.S. Now You See It, Now
- Carl Cameron Reports - Some U.S. investigators believe
that Israel is spying in and on the U.S. and may have known things they
didn't tell us before September 11 - Part 1
- Carl Cameron Investigates - Israel Is Spying In And On
The U.S. - Part 2
- Carl Cameron Investigates - Comverse, Amdocs, CALEA,
Israel and the terror investigation - Part 3
- Carl Cameron Investigates - Israeli drug case that went
bad four years ago in L.A. -
- THE SECRET WAR
- Pre-9-11, we fought a covert war on American soil --
- THE 9-11 ENIGMA
- Losing Osama, and everything else, in the 'fog of
- 9-11 -- WHAT WAS ISRAEL'S ROLE?
- Fox News revelations point to an ominous
- ET TU, ISRAEL?
- Did the Israelis have advance notice of 9-11?
- Israeli Spies illegally Spy on American Citizens
- SUSPECTED ISRAELI SPIES HELD BY U.S. - Fox News
- U.S. Should Stop Aiding Israeli Terrorism
- U.S. Should Reconsider Aid to Israel
- Ariel bin Sharon Outsmarts George bin Bush and
- Israel's Secret U.S. Agenda
- Massive Isreali Spy Operaton Discovered In the U.S. -
- All U.S. Phone Call Records And Billing Done In Israel
- Part 2
- Wiretaps Through Israeli Company Subject To Leaks - Part
- Jewish Leaders Arrested in L.A. Terror Plot
- EIR Blows Israeli Spies' Cover In September 11
- Passenger Foiled In Try To Blow-Up Jetliner With C-4
Hidden In Shoe
- Shedding Light On The FBI's 'Magic Lantern'
- Indian-Hindus Aiming At Strikes On Pakistani Nukes
- India And Pakistan On Brink Of War
- Operation Northwoods In The Moscow Times
- Global Eye -- Head Cases
- New Afghan Government Completely Snubs U.S. At
- Brace Yourself For Part Two Of The 'War For
- The Taliban of the West
- This War is Threatening the Very Freedoms It Claims to
- War is Working for Bush:
- Osama Becomes Saddam; Iraq Becomes the Scapegoat
- U.S.Government-Produced Anthrax Terror