- TEMPE, AZ - Less than
hours after Seeds of Fire author Gordon Thomas revealed exclusive details
of how China is using Canada as part of its all-out assault against the
United States including whole-scale trafficking in humans the U. S. Justice
Department confirmed his findings.
- There is a "lucrative human-smuggling trade from
China sanctioned by the Beijing government. The Chinese officials are
the show. It is not about one corrupt general; the Chinese government is
doing it, confirmed Carol Jennifer, a high-level Justice official. Ms.
Jennifer is Director of Immigration in Michigan.
- It is the second time since Seeds of Fire was published
that key agencies in the Bush Administration have had to confirm its
- Seeds of Fire: China and the Story Behind the Attack
on America, published by Dandelion Books, is available in all bookstores,
at http://www.dandelionbooks.com, www.dandelionbooks.com,
www.newsmax.com, and for the trade through Biblio Distribution, Ingram,
Baker & Taylor and other major wholesalers ($25.95).
- The CIA confirmed that the key documents in the book
briefing papers to the President on the threat China poses were
- The confirmation now by the U.S. Justice Department is
further stunning proof that the book is essential reading for any
- In Seeds of Fire, Thomas details how "the Chinese
machine its intelligence services, its military leaders, its politicians
has one belief: It despises America.
- In Seeds of Fire, Thomas reveals details about how
traffics in human organs now the focus of Justice Department
- "I have evidence that wealthy Chinese travel to
hospitals in the People's Republic to receive transplants. The organs come
from executed prisoners, said Thomas.
- These details have formed part of a secret Justice
investigation, code-named "Project Squeeze Play.
- "What is happening is only the tip of a very dirty
and frightening business. The traffic in humans is worth up to half a
dollars a year, said the author.
- Seeds of Fire already critically acclaimed worldwide
and sold to over 40 publishers reports how China is using every means
to infiltrate the United States.
- "I am grateful for the latest confirmation by the
Justice Department about the accuracy of Seeds of Fire. Like many in the
Bush Administration, I see it as a wake-up call for Americans. The question
now is: Will the President heed it? asked the award-winning author.
- Thomas, 68, has written on intelligence for the past
28 years for leading newspapers in Britain and Europe. His awards include
an Edgar Allan Poe, two citations from the Mark Twain Society for Reporting
Excellence and major prizes at the Monte Carlo Film Festival.
- Dandelion Books
- 5250 South Hardy Drive Ste. 3067
- Tempe, Arizona 85283
- Seeds of Fire: China and
the Story Behind the Attack on America, by Gordon Thomas, ISBN
(Dandelion Books) Trade Paperback, 524 pages, $25.95. Available at all
bookstores, and at www.dandelionbooks.com,
For trade sales, contact Biblio Distribution (NBN), Ingram, Baker &
Taylor and other major wholesalers. If your bookstore does not have Seeds
of Fire in stock, please call the Dandelion Books store: 1-888-609-5006
in the U.S. or 361-293-7698 (outside the U.S.) for immediate order