- HISAR (Narad Online) - Union
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pramod Mahajan on Wednesday said that our
troops would remain at the borders till Pakistan hand over the 20
and criminals wanted by India and stops cross-border terrorism.
- Referring to the assertions made by Pakistan President
Pervez Musharraf that he would not hand over any Pakistani to India, the
Minister pointed out that Musharraf could hand over Tiger Memon and Dawood
Ibrahim as both of them were having Indian passport.
- In case, Musharraf refuses to deport them, "our
patience will run out," warned Mahajan, adding, "If the USA could
ask for Osama bin Laden, why can't India ask for Tiger Memon and
- How could Pakistan ask proof of the terrorist acts
by these listed terrorists when "we know that Dawood was involved
in serial bomb blasts in Mumbai and Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Mansood Azhar
had got terrorists released by having an Indian plane hijacked to Kandhar,
- The Union Minister, who was addressing the five-day
national youth festival on 'Youth Against Terrorism', which concluded here
on Wednesday with a firm resolve to fight a decisive battle against the
menace, said that the country's fight "is not against Islam or against
the people of Pakistan, but against those few who are trying to create
terror and disturbances in our country."
- Copyright © 2002 Narad Online. All rights reserved.