- Dear Colleagues and Friends
- We are proud to announce "The First
International UFO Museum of Middle and Eastern Europe, Balkans and Middle-East"
opened in Istanbul on January 18, 2002. The news of this grand opening
has been broadcast in many national TV channels including CNN Turk, NTV,
Kanal D, Star, ATV, BRT, TV8..etc and publicised by many leading national
newspapers such as Hurriyet, Milliyet, Star, etc...Even the Russian television
has mentioned about the opening in evening news.
- Being also the first UFO Museum founded
in Middle and Eastern Europe, Balkans and Middle East , THE MUSEUM is
located right at the center of the 10 million populated city of Istanbul
which connects the two continents, Asia and Europe.
- The aim of this project is to
inform not only the Turkish citizens but also millions of tourists
coming to Istanbul from all over the world, about the UFO phenomenon.
Our main goal is to serve people coming from every country and
aging from 7 to 70 by presenting them the proof of the UFO &
E.T phenomenon through various data both in English and in Turkish.
The project has been supported by the data and archives of hundreds of
associations and institutions worldwide, which are conducting scientific
research on this subject.
- The International UFO Museum includes
- *Museum and Exhibition Sections
- * Library
- * Video-VCD-DVD Viewing Room and Meeting
- MUSEUM AND EXHIBITION SECTION
- In this section, hundreds of UFO incidents
and a wide range of information about the UFO's and E.T's are exhibited
in separate divisions, by means of photographs, pictures, illustrations
and written documents-texts both in Turkish and English. These include:
- The UFO Chronicle of the world
and worldwide sighting map, information and animations on the archaeological
ruins and traces and epigraphs/inscriptions/ tablets, ancient cultures
and their connections to E.T's, Crop Circles, Area 51 and other secret
bases, Abductions, Animal Mutulations, top secret official documents,
NASA cover-ups, MARS, research and analysis reports of important institutions
and universities, types of aliens and UFO's, Roswell, Aztec,Varginha ..etc
incidents, national and international newspaper-magazine articles and
periodical archieves, worldwide UFO reports and related issues.....etc.
- Moreover, there are six separate divisions
in the Museum, in which various UFO incidents are represented
by models and statues and explained both in Turkish and in English.
These representations include:
- * The models of archaelogical ruins
/ traces / marks which reveal the UFO phenomenon
- * Representation of Roswell incident
by models, replicas and statues.
- * Representation of autopsy done on
- * Representation of an experiment
done by aliens on an abductee
- * Statues of various types of Aliens,
based on the information of observation reports
- * Models of various types of UFOs
based on the information of observation reports.
- People willing to get information
and do research about UFOs, Extraterrestrial Life and the Universe,
have the opportunity to benefit from our library, in which there are
over 1,000 books and magazines, both in English and Turkish. Reading
tables are also available.
- VIDEO-VCD-DVD VIEWING ROOM AND MEETING
- Visitors have the opportunity to watch
various related documentaries and films both in English and Turkish ...
- Moreover, there will be periodical conferences
and seminars about UFO's and related issues, given by our national and
international guest speakers..
- ALSO, WE ARE ASKING YOUR KIND SUPPORT!
- Our International UFO Museum is seeking
evidence, literature, proof of alien visitations of Earth, photos, videos,
DVD's, books, texts, any kind of related materials that are written, audio
and visual formats for our permanent public exhibits..
- So, we kindly ask your cooperation
and support and are expecting to receive your donations to this
highly important International Project. If you have anything related
to UFOs, ETs, Area 51, Abductions, Crop Circles, Animal Mutulations,....etc
and wish to donate them, please send them to our address below.. Any
contributions of information or research materials and artifacts that can
be made available to our Museum are greatly appreciated by all especially
the public we serve.
- People who are going to make donations
will be honoured by an "Appreciation Certificate" and
their names will be announced on the "Appreciation Board "
in the entrance of the Museum.
- Through this important Project ,which
will be the first of its kind in Eastern- Europe, Balkans and Midle-East,
the UFO & E.T phenomenon will become widely known by not only the
Turkish citizens and the citizens of this broad region, as well as by
millions of people coming to Istanbul from all over the world.
- By taking your stance as a citizen of
this Planet and by standing together, the whole Truth will be known!
- May Truth and Peace Prevail on Earth!
- Haktan Akdogan Founder & Chairman
- Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center
INTERNATIONAL U F O MUSEUM Sirius Publishing House
- Address: Buyuk Parmak Kapi Sk: No:
14 Kat: 1-2 Beyoglu - Istanbul / TURKEY
- Tel : 90- 212- 252 86 46 or
90-212- 252 86 82
- Fax: 90- 212- 252 87 07
- E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site: www.siriusufo.org (will be
online by the end of March 2002)