- AL-KHALIL (IRNA) - The
state has tacitly admitted that doctors at the Israeli forensic institute
at Abu Kabir had extracted the vital organs of three Palestinian teenage
children killed by the Israeli Army nearly ten days ago.
- Zionist Minister of Health Nessim Dahhan said in response
to a question by Arab member of the Zionist Parliament 'Knesset', Ahmed
Teibi, on Tuesday that he couldn't deny that organs of Palestinian youths
and children killed by the Israeli forces were taken out for transplants
or scientific research.
- "I couldn't say for sure that something like that
(taking out the organs) didn't happen."
- Teibi said he had received credible evidence proving
that Israeli doctors at the forensic institute extracted such vital organs
as the heart, kidneys, and liver from the bodies of Palestinian youths
and children killed by the Israeli Army in Gaza and the West Bank.
- The Israeli authorities normally detain the bodies of
martyred Palestinians for a few days without any explanation.
- The Israeli Army on December 30 killed three Palestinian
boys, aged 14-15 near Khan Younis in unclear circumstances.
- The army issued conflicting reports on the killing, while
Palestinian sources charged that Israeli troops murdered the three unarmed
boys in cold blood.
- The bodies of the three boys were handed over to the
Palestinians for burial on 6 January.
- However, shortly before burial, Palestinian medical
examined the bodies and found out that the main vital organs were missing
from the bodies.
- The Israeli media have nearly completely ignored the