- Jeff, Check out the new stunning Faisaliah Tower in Riyadh,
- I actually went down to the site recently when I was
in Riyadh and counted the floors which to my surprise were exactly 30!
- As you can see from the pictures there are 3 sections
of 10 floors each with 3 main dividers = 33. The previous city limit for
building height was 14-stories.
- What is even more interesting is the giant glowing red
spherical object embeded in the topmost section of the tower: the "glittering
golden globe" (all seeing eye?!) on top of which there is a hollow
space and then a capstone!?! I have to say I had chills running down my
spine when I first saw this colossal masonic obelisk.
- The Faisaliah tower was named after the late King Faisal
of saudi Arabia who was one of the founders of the country. In addition,
it is supposed to house the King Faisal "philanthropic" Foundation.
It is situated in the heart of Riyadh, in the center of Saudi Arabia and
the Arabian peninsula - the capital city of the so-called "leader"
of the Islamic world, Saudi Arabia.
- I have been inside the shopping mall area just beside
the tower and there is interesting energy in that building. What is even
more interesting is that the tower itself is heavily-guarded and although
the glittering globe restaurant is supposed to be open (almost 2 years
now since the ceremony), every time I take my family down there to have
dinner I get blocked by security guards saying that the "prince"
has not officially inaugrated the tower yet.
- I have to say that I am begining to realy wonder what
is up there. I have lived in this city for years and I must note that the
negative energy in this city is like none I have ever experienced, except
maybe for New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Paris. The country
is definately run by the brotherhood and the royal family are definitely
- Full slide show or mpeg of opening ceremonies - http://www.kff.com/pressrelease/faisaliaopens.htm
- Construction of the tower -