- The Hunt For Flight 77
- "Can you explain how a Boeing 757-200, weighing
nearly 100 tons and travelling at a minimum speed of 250 miles an hour*
only damaged the outside of the Pentagon?"
- A Truly Remarkable French Website
- The hottest topic of discussion on alternative media
websites today is the sudden arrival of a left-field story into the crowded
"What Really Happened On 911" arena.
- A group of photographers in France are challenging the
public to look through photos of the Pentagon (of which they have an archive)
to find any evidence that Flight 77 really did crash into the building.
- They have built a snappily-designed English Language
introduction to their website which can be found here: http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm
- "Hunt The Boeing! And Test Your Perceptions!"
- As everyone knows, on 11 September, less than an hour
after the attack on the World Trade Centre, an airplane collided with the
Pentagon. The Associated Press first reported that a booby-trapped truck
had caused the explosion. The Pentagon quickly denied this. The official
US government version of events still holds. Here's a little game for you:
Take a look at these photographs and try to find evidence to corroborate
the official version. It's up to you to Hunt the Boeing!
- Central to the Asile.org crew,s novel new thesis on the
events of September 11th is the idea that a 757 crashing at 480 miles per
hour should have done lots more damage than it did.
- The French Website introduction (translated by Google)
- Thursday February 21, utopian Asylum met large turbulences.
To answer the exponential increase in its readers has (more than 15 000
for the only day of Wednesday), the site had to be transferred on a new
waiter. At 21 hours, it was again completely accessible.
- Today, we reconsider the attack against the Pentagon
with exhibits: a photographic library of 50 images available into low,
average and high definition.
- September 11 in the morning, whereas televisions of the
whole world diffused images of planes being crushed on the lathes of World
Trade Center, an attack took place with the seat of the Defence Department
of the United States. According to the official version of the government,
a Boeing 757-200 would have been crushed on the Pentagon. The journalists
having been held with the variation in order to "not obstruct the
helps", the majority of the images comes from military sources.
- The consultation of these photographs, available on waiters
Internet of the army of the United States, however results in expressing
serious doubts on the official version. It seems indeed completely impossible
that such a plane could cause damage also little.
- We let to you judge on part. Here, gathered on the same
site, the photographs of the attack against the Pentagon. You can consult
them in several formats and download them in high definition. The initial
legend, the name of the photographer and his service and the Web page where
the image was published are systematically indicated.
- The diversion of a plane makes it possible to justify
the thesis of the external enemy. But if the cause of the explosion is
not a plane fallen from the sky, there probably existed of internal complicities.
The enemy of the American democracy could be interior well. "
- - Raphaël Meyssan
- DISINFORMATION WARNING! - NOT EVERYONE IS CONVINCED
- Image of Wreckage on Pentagon Lawn - Albeit Not Particularly
- There is considerable skepticism about this report, not
the least in light of the fact that it has emerged at the exactly the same
time that Le Monde has published an expose into Israeli Intelligence (See
Links And Transcripts: Israeli Spyring Shocker)and its far-fetchedness
might therefore be an attempt to pre-emptively undermine the growing case
that 911 requires further investigation, through misdirection down a blind
- Whatreallyhappened.com, which specialises in alternative
news concerning 911, is presently carrying the following comment on the
- 3-4-2 'Hunt the Boeing' Back by popular demand!
- I originally took down this link because I have a logic
problem with the basic premise of this page; that the damage to the Pentagon
was from a truck bomb rather than a passenger jet. If the plane did not
crash into the Pentagon, where is it? But a lot of people emailed me asking
me to put the link back up, so I put the link back in.
- CNN MAP OF FLIGHT PATHS http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/map.html
- Make up your own mind.
- UPDATE: This story appears to be deliberate disinformation
planted to embarrass and discredit critics of the official story of 9-11
and is likely being promoted by informants and other government propagandists.
- For his part C.D. Sludge can seem to recall seeing TV
footage of debris from an aircraft being craned onto a truck. Though the
memory can lie.
- Further evidence that most probably puts this report
in the "weird, wacky and wrong" conspiracy theory file are the
passenger lists and biographies which appear all over the web.
- The following is just one of many websites on this.
- Notably this includes a story on Barbara Olson, 45, a
prominent lawyer and frequent political pundit on CNN and other TV channels
who called her husband twice as the plane was being hijacked and described
some details, including that the attackers were using knife-like instruments.
- Eyewitness Reports Of The Crash...
- Also from whatreallyhappened.com
- Link To Real Audio Of Eye Witnesses
- Steve Patterson, 43, said he was watching television
reports of the World Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver commuter
jet fly past the window of his 14th-floor apartment in Pentagon City. The
plane was about 150 yards away, approaching from the west about 20 feet
off the ground, Patterson said. He said the plane, which sounded like the
high-pitched squeal of a fighter jet, flew over Arlington cemetary so low
that he thought it was going to land on I-395. He said it was flying so
fast that he couldn't read any writing on the side. The plane, which appeared
to hold about eight to 12 people, headed straight for the Pentagon but
was flying as if coming in for a landing on a nonexistent runway, Patterson
said. "At first I thought 'Oh my God, there's a plane truly misrouted
from National,'" Patterson said. "Then this thing just became
part of the Pentagon ... I was watching the World Trade Center go and then
this. It was like Oh my God, what's next?" He said the plane, which
approached the Pentagon below treetop level, seemed to be flying normally
for a plane coming in for a landing other than going very fast for being
so low. Then, he said, he saw the Pentagon "envelope" the plane
and bright orange flames shoot out the back of the building. "It looked
like a normal landing, as if someone knew exactly what they were doing,"
said Patterson, a graphics artist who works at home. "This looked
- A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had
been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in,"
he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up
in a fireball." Smoke and flames poured out of a large hole punched
into the side of the Pentagon. Emergency crews rushed fire engines to the
scene and ambulancemen ran towards the flames holding wooden pallets to
carry bodies out. A few of the lightly injured, bleeding and covered in
dust, were recovering on the lawn outside, some in civilian clothes, some
in uniform. A piece of twisted aircraft fuselage lay nearby. No one knew
how many people had been killed, but rescue workers were finding it nearly
impossible to get to people trapped inside, beaten back by the flames and
- He said another witness told him a helicopter exploded.
AP reporter Dave Winslow also saw the crash. He said, "I saw the tail
of a large airliner ... It ploughed right into the Pentagon.
- 'Black Boxes' Found at Pentagon Crash Site By Rudi Williams
American Forces Press Service WASHINGTON, Sept. 14, 2001 -- Searchers found
the flight data and cockpit voice recorders about 4 a.m. today in the wreckage
of the hijacked plane that slammed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, Defense
Department officials said. The two "black boxes" will help investigators
put together the puzzle of what happened during the doomed flight, said
DoD spokesman Army Lt. Col. George H. Rhynedance. "The voice recorder
will tell what was going on in the cockpit," he said. The data box,
he said, will tell what was happening with the aircraft as it headed toward
the Pentagon, such as its rate of turn. Information from the two boxes
will help determine what actually happened during the flight, he said.
The recorders were turned over the FBI. The recorders are now at the National
Transportation Safety Board laboratory in Washington, where technicians
are working to recover data on the recorders.
- Anti©opyright Sludge 2002 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- '747 Pilot' (?) Says There Was No Plane to
be Found at the Pentagon "crashsite"
- From American Patriot Friends Network APFN@apfn.org
Deleted for Privacy
- I flew the Boeing 747 JUMBO Jet., but not this 757. I
retired before this came into service. But, from what I see (or don't see)
looking at these pictures; its hard to pick out aircraft parts. The wingtips
alone would have sheared off and bounced back into the street, the engines
(2) would have penetrated deeper into the wall and framing structure further
than any other part making a definite hole. The belly of the aircraft contains,
fuel tanks, baggage, mail bags, and cargo; none of this type debris can
be seen. Assuming 8600 gallons of kerosene fuel @ specific gravity of approx
6.9 lbs/gal (temperature considered) weight of the fuel would be close
to 60,000 lbs and would splatter everywhere. Where are the seats, those
with passengers buckled in would be ripped our of the floor, for that matter,
where are the passengers? I have never seen an aircraft accident where
the aircraft evaporated upon impact, water, land or buildings. If these
pictures were taken within 3 days after 9/11, there would have been definite
remains of parts. I don't see any. However, digital computer photos can
be doctored up to suit any lawyers cause. From the photos shown, there
ain't no fly in this pudding.