- OK...The latest malarchy has once again delivered me
from peace...so here's some much needed spin control on our President's
most recent fantasy...
- In a rare press conference, Bush actually attempted to
answer some unrehearsed questions regarding his past involvement with the
energy firm's Spectrum 7 Energy and Harken Energy. The Prez was hammered
with questions about insider trading while he was director of Harken from
1986 thru 1991.
- Bush lied...straight faced...he said, "The SEC looked
at it, and found there was no case."
- For those who don't know already, the SEC DID investigate
and determined that laws HAD BEEN broken but opted not to pursue Mr. Bush...hmmm...wonder
why??? Maybe it was because his father was President at the time and the
head of the SEC was a Bush Sr. friend and appointee...
- But, in fact, Bush Jr. violated Securities Laws 4 times
and those offenses transferred millions from the pockets of employees and
investors into W's pockets.
- The story is here... http://www.public-i.org/story_01_100400.htm
- You can even look at the SEC memo documenting the illegal
actions...pay close attention to the last paragraph...
- Additionally, here's a good synopsis/timeline of how
it all went down...
- But Georgy boy is telling a different story...He believes
in the divine right of kings...And I suppose as long as the media stays
comfortably below the truth, he and those like him will stay comfortably
above the law...
- What we are seeing here is no different than what we
have recently seen from other institutions in our once great nation. There
is a crisis of faith...and a deserved one at that...our business leaders...our
religious leaders...our political leaders...many of them are beginning
to show their true colors...they are filled with greed and corrupt to the
core. Their primary concerns are simply retention of power and control
of the population...the Democrats and Republicans alike...two sides of
the same co(i)n...
- But information is available to everyone these days and
light is being shed on these wolves in sheep's clothes...and the light
scares the hell out of them...these men and women who preach and manufacture
perpetual war for our children...while they lie, cheat and steal from their
- People who do these things are traitors...pure and simple.
- And it will continue until we, the people, demand accountability.
- So, I suggest you drop a line or make a call to your
Congresspeople...your local media...and remind them of their jobs...tell
them that there was indeed an SEC investigation of George W. Bush, and
wrongdoing was indeed found...but the investigation was called off at the
direction of his dad...the then king.
- Maybe next week we'll talk about Dick Cheney...
- Further resources for those who wish to know more and
those who are unconvinced...
- And for those who want the red pill, the always popular
unauthorized biography of George Bush...