- Feminists would be outraged if they knew they were being
hoodwinked by the corporate elite.
- They think they are fighting the 'patriarchy' but in
fact they are victims of
- a plot to bring down the birth rate by spreading sexual
chaos among men and women.
- Search for 'Women's Studies, Rockefeller Foundation'
in Google and youíll discover 15,000 examples of how the people
who funded depopulation and Nazi eugenics are funding feminism (http://www.savethemales.ca/200202.html.)
This is not a coincidence.
- The Rockefeller foundation people and their allies own
much of the worldís wealth. They are responsible for war, deprivation,
terrorism and disease. Ladies, do you really think they've suddenly taken
a genuine interest in women's rights? Or gay rights? You are being used.
- Second-wave feminism is part of a concerted attack on
the heterosexual foundations of society. Starting in the 1960ís,
an orchestrated media campaign has disparaged the importance of wife and
mother, father and the nuclear family. It has feverishly promoted the idea
that, instead, women should find personal fulfillment in career. We naively
believed this was spontaneous. Second-wave feminism was created and promoted
by Communist activists like Betty Friedan (http://www.savethemales.ca/150801.html)
and CIA operatives like Gloria Steinem (http://www.savethemales.ca/180302.html.)
- Both Communism and the CIA are instruments of the corporate
elite. (Communism was funded by monopoly capitalism which naturally fears
democracy and competition. Political monopoly is the counterpart of economic
- Second-wave feminism is part of a wacky plot by the super
rich to enslave mankind in a feudal fascist world government administered
by the UN. This is the 'New World Order.'
- The impending gratuitous attack on Iraq is the latest
step in this long-term plan.
- By making women compete with men for the male role, feminism
is classic Communist 'divide and rule' . (http://www.savethemales.ca/031001.html)
They use race and class as well.
- A friend who is divorcing his wife told me: "I fell
out of love because she became too masculine." The major reason families
are breaking up is that women are brainwashed to think they are oppressed
and need to be more like men.
- Feminists say they want to stop 'sexism.' This is typical
- On the surface, sexism refers to social discrimination
on the basis of sex. Who can argue with that? In practice, sexism means
denying there are ANY natural differences between men and women. All differences
are due to social conditioning.
- By stamping out 'sexism,' which they equate with racism,
feminists really want to expunge heterosexuality.
- While championing 'tolerance' for homosexuals, they are
waging a hateful and underhanded war on your sexual identity.
- A relentless barrage of pro feminist and gay propaganda
fills the media; social engineering for a 'brave new world' has overrun
our schools. Yet we seem strangely passive, like frogs in a pot of water
on a stove. The heat is gradually increasing, and we are gently being brainwashed.
- How can we fight the New World Order?
- Let's begin by reaffirming our distinct male or female
identities. Perhaps this personal manifesto from a happily married male
frog who finally jumped out of the pot will serve as a reference:
- The essence of masculinity is power.
- Isn't it obvious? It's what women respond to. Similarly,
men are drawn to vulnerability in women. We want to protect them.
- To equalize power is to eliminate sexual distinction.
This doesn't mean that woman are not powerful and effective as women, but
not by becoming men.
- Men -- steer clear of any sexual relationship where you
are not in charge.
- Just as femininity should be respected, so should masculinity.
- You emasculate a man when you take away his power. (The
corporate elite is using feminism to do just that.)
- A husband will consult his wife but eventually someone
has to make a decision. A man who is ruled by his wife is less a man. He
feels like a little boy with his mother.
- On the other hand, when his wife accepts his leadership,
he feels like a man. Women help to make men.
- Similarly, a wife who follows her husband's leadership
feels more like a woman. If she can't follow him, she should be married
to someone else.
- There is no such thing as 'equality' in terms of power.
(Feminist 'equality' is really a ploy for feminist domination. For example,
you don't hear feminists calling for equality at universities where women
often outnumber men by 2-1 .)
- Men should AVOID opinionated, aggressive, demanding women.
It's too late to save them. This will spare you a great deal of time,
money and anguish.
- The essence of femininity is for a woman to depend on
the man she loves.
- The male-female intimate dynamic is for woman to entrust
worldly power to her husband, and for him to use it to make her happy.
- Man wants power. Woman wants love (not power.) They ARE
- A man wants to make the woman he loves happy . Does he
consult her? How else can he please her?
- She reciprocates by making him happy. The energy flows.
- Woman must give man the power to love her. If she is
'strong, bold and independent,' as she is taught to be, he becomes redundant
( i.e. the true feminist agenda.)
- Woman shows she loves a man by empowering him, by surrendering
and trusting. Women want to be possessed by a man's love. (They are not
- Of course, the contract breaks down if the man doesn't
keep his end of the bargain. He must be her champion, loyal and loving
to the end. If this contract breaks down, the marriage is over.
- A feminist tends to try to control a man, to tell him
how to please her (without being asked, and as if she always knows what
she really wants.) These relationships fail.
- A woman is a vehicle by nature. She is waiting for a
man's call. She wants to be used by the man she loves for a higher purpose.
One such purpose is to create a healthy happy family.
- A man, therefore, should have a clear idea of what he
wants, and the role he wants a woman to play. Then he finds a wife who
meets HIS criteria instead of contorting himself for every sexually attractive
woman he meets.
- A man's first passion should always be his work. As my
father tried to tell me, 'a man's work is his backbone.'
- Women think they want to be a man's first love, but they
don't respect these men.
- Age-old standards of masculinity still apply. A man must
supply just leadership and sustenance to his family. Therefore he must
have control. (Domestic violence legislation is designed to destroy families
by undermining paternal authority. Ninety five per cent of the cases involve
power struggles NOT battered women. See www.zerotolerancesucks.com)
- These days men have no way to measure themselves. They
are like little boys looking for love. A woman needs to be enlisted, not
- Woman's nature is to nurture and love her husband and
children. She wants to be needed, honored and loved in return. A woman
should never be taken for granted. (Nor should a man.)
- When a woman identifies with her husband, they become
one in marriage. If they remain 'independent,' they remain roommates open
to every temptation. Certainly a woman has her own interests and career
but these are not her first priority.
- A woman has a limited 'window of opportunity' (approximately
12 years) in which to start a family. Millions have been duped into concentrating
on a career instead of a husband. They are consigned to lonely frustrated
bitter lives thumbing well-worn copies of 'The Vagina Monologues' (http://www.savethemales.ca/241001.html).
- A woman wants to be an extension of her husband. She
is the spiritual ground in which he plants his seed. She is the recipient
of to his spirit. By 'accepting' him wholeheartedly, he 'belongs' to her.
This union results in psychological maturity for both. Together they create
a new world and bring children into it.
- Millions of people suffer from arrested development due
to elite sponsorship of second-wave feminism which has poisoned heterosexual
relations. Societal obsession with sex and pornography is a symptom. Society
has witnessed an unprecedented decline in the nuclear family and a parallel
increase in personal and social dysfunction.
- Events like the accounting scandals teach us that the
corporate elite, and its political and media minions, are not our friends.
They are out to ravage us. They have been doing this for a long time and
it is becoming more obvious since Sept. 11, 2001.
- However you interpret your heterosexual nature, affirming
it is an essential step to resisting the New World Order. It is a way to
remain healthy and find happiness in an increasingly difficult and bizarre
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game Scruples
and author of 'A Long Way to Go for a Date.' His articles are found at
www.savethemales.ca He welcomes your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org