- Under the 1935 Nuremberg Laws, only two flags were permitted
in Nazi Germany. One was the swastika. The other was the blue and white
banner of Zionism.
- According to Lenni Brenner's online book Zionism in the
Age of Dictators (Ch.7), the Zionist party was the only other political
party in Nazi Germany that enjoyed a measure of freedom, and could publish
a newspaper. The reason: Zionists and Nazis had a common interest, making
German Jews go to Palestine. (http://www.marxists.de/middleast/brenner/ch07.htm)
- History is not always what you'd expect.
- There are more shocking examples in Brenner's book (Chapters
24 & 25).
- For instance, in November 1942, Rabbi Michael Dov-Ber
Weismandel, a Jewish activist in Slovakia approached Adoph Eichmann's
representative, Dieter Wisliceny: "How much money would be needed
for all the European Jews to be saved?" Wisliceny went to Berlin
and returned with an answer.
- For a mere $2 million they could have all the Jews in
Western Europe and the Balkans. Weismandel sent a courier to the World
Zionist Organization in Switzerland. His request was refused. The official,
Nathan Schwalb sent enough money to save only Weismandel and his cadre.
- "About the cries coming from your country, we should
know that all the Allied nations are spilling much of their blood, and
if we do not sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before
the bargaining table when they divide nations and lands at the war's end?
....for only with blood shall we get the land." (p.237)
- Brenner writes that Zionism had come full turn. "Instead
of Zionism being the hope of the Jews, their blood was to be the political
salvation of Zionism" (p.238).
- In Chapter 25, Brenner relates how Zionist leader Rezso
Kasztner made a deal with Adolph Eichmann to save a few thousand hand -picked
Zionists and wealthy Jews in return for deceiving and leading more than
750,000 Hungarian Jews to their doom. In 1954, when Kasztner was accused
of collaborating, the Israeli government sprang to his defence.
- Brenner documents how the Zionist and World Jewish leadership
prevaricated and obstructed all efforts to save the Jews of Europe who
apparently were worth more to them dead than alive.
- I am Jewish and my family suffered from Nazi persecution.
When I first heard this information, I immediately rejected it. It boggles
the mind. However, as I learned more about the Illuminati's ancient plan
for world domination with its satanic overtones and Masonic plan for rebuilding
Solomon's Temple, I became more receptive.
- I came to the conclusion that Jews must be sceptical
of Zionist leaders who have used the holocaust to gain undeserved moral
authority, and to bludgeon Jews and others into hysterical, unthinking
- It is possible that Israel was set up for purposes that
have nothing to do with the Jewish people, and that Israelis and Jews in
general are being duped.
- This is by way of introduction to a current controversy,
which cuts to the heart of Jewish-Arab mistrust. It is over a lavishly
produced 14-part television series based on the "Protocols of the
Elders of Zion." It will be aired nightly during the peak viewing
period of the Muslim Ramadan by the state-run Egyptian station, and a private
- For Jews, the series entitled "A Rider Without a
Horse" is proof of the Arabs' inveterate anti Semitism. For Jews,
the "Protocols" is an anti Semitic booklet written in 1905 by
Czar Nicholas II's secret police which describes an imaginary Jewish plot
to take over the world.
- For Arabs, the "Protocols" are confirmation
of a Jewish desire to spread materialist values, destroy Islam and colonize
the Middle East.
- According to Hebrew University professor Meir Litvak,
"Many Arab and Muslim writers see globalization as a threat to Arab
culture and identity and fear that it will increase Western control of
their economies and political systems." Associating globalization
with "Jewish intrigues" makes it easier for the Arabs to explain
why they lag behind in economics, technology and science, says Litvak.
(Haaretz, Oct. 29,2002) (http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/objects/pages/PrintArticleEn.jhtml?itemNo=224976
- Calls from the US government to cancel the program on
the grounds that it stokes hatred and bigotry were rebuffed by Cairo. So
too were appeals to Arab leaders to condemn the anti-Semitism rife in the
Egyptian media. A protest demonstration by Jewish organizations took place
outside the Egyptian embassy in Washington Monday, November 4.
- An Arab League spokesman rejected Israeli charges that
the series is a violation of Cairo's commitment under the peace accord
to shun anti-Israel incitement. Egyptian Information Minister Safwat el-Sherif
declared that he could not see what the fuss was about. He denied that
ìRiderî had any anti-Semitic content at all. ìOur media
policy,î he says, ìis to respect all monotheistic religions.î
- I don't know about the miniseries but I invite you to
read "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" online) and decide about
its authenticity and anti Semitism. (http://www.abbc.com/protocols/indexen.htm#protocol_7)
- In my opinion, the Protocols are a master plan for what
already has largely taken place.
- Nesta Webster (World Revolution, pp.288-298) has shown
that the Protocols are typical of many other Illuminati writings. It's
true that the "Protocols" identify the source as largely Jewish.
This may be a false scent, an attempt to scapegoat the whole Jewish people
in order to protect a few bankers, their lackeys and allies. Historically
the Illuminati is an occult secret society with strong aristocratic British,
Aryan German, as well as Jewish financial and revolutionary elements.
- If Jews became familiar with the history of the New World
Order, (http://www.viewfromthewall.com/fwcover.htm#contents) we would recognize
that Muslims are correct that "globalization" is a mask for a
bizarre plot to enshrine the rule of the superrich under the aegis of Lucifer.
- Islam is one of the last bastions of genuine God worship,
the last major obstacle to pagan World Religion. The attack on Iraq is
another step in the plan to destroy Islam, monopolize world resources and
- The cry of "anti Semitism" is being used to
divert the world from this diabolical plot. By accepting the role of some
apostate Jews, and their dupes, God-fearing Jews could unite with Muslims
(and Christians) to bring the "blood sacrifice" to an end.
- Henry Makow, Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." (http://alongwaytogoforadate.com)
His articles on feminism and the New World Order are archived on his web
site www.savethemales.ca He welcomes comments at email@example.com