Thought you'd like to know the 'alien' photo page posted by Iaria has now
conveniently disappeared, just as had happened with the Reed UFO Fraud
when that case was exposed.
- As technology grows, we will have to be ever more vigilant
of the complexity of hoaxers. This is a fine example of what can be achieved
with digital technology and what a skilled digital artist such as James
Neff can accomplish. James, GREAT work on the photo - it was absolutely
- This should serve as a warning to all investigators and
researchers to thoroughly document cases, to utilize professionals for
analysis, demand proof and to not jump the gun in making absolute claims
about a case without sufficient evidence to back it up.
- I also think this latest round of fraud serves as a reminder
of and testament to the incompetence of Jaime Maussan and Dan Iaria in
investigating and evaluating UFO cases. They were apparently told fraud
was detected in the photos, yet that information was completely ignored.
In my opinion, Iaria and Maussan both are clowns and continue to do a
great disservice to UFOlogy with their third rate investigative antics.
- Another ho-ho-hoax for the holidays.
- Merry Christmas to one and all from UFOWATCHDOG.COM.
- Royce J. Myers III
- "Don't Trip On Your Open Mind"