- To Peter Gammeltoft
- European Union - Air Pollution Dept.
- Dear Mr. Gammeltoft,
- RE: Chemtrails (Chemical trails) over Europe - A Media
- An person who wished to remain anonymous at the European
Commission recommended that I contact you by e-mail with my question.
- I was told that this is how a person living in the European
Union poses questions to the E-government. Lovely system - Ross Perot would
have loved it.
- My questions are about the pollution regulations and
standards that are in effect in the European Union, particularly those
- It was a clear morning in Berlin with a nice blue sky
until the "chemtrail" spraying planes got started (early) messing
it up. By midday the sky was covered with artificial cloud cover, in some
places thick and in some places thin, but covering 70 percent of the sky
- These planes are probably emitting aerosol aluminum and/or
barium stearate, both of which are toxic to humans and other life forms
that still exist in Europe. In any case they are emitting something that
disperses into a thin layer that eventually falls to earth - that much
- Certainly you must be aware of the activities and conditions
of which I speak.
- My question is, what is the position of the European
Union on the air pollution being rained down on Europeans from high-flying
planes and what is the legal liability of these planes for the impact they
cause on the health of the people living below?
- I know many people who suffer a number of health and
psychological complaints due to these "chemtrails".
- Thank you for your prompt response.
- Christopher Bollyn
- - American Free Press (European Desk)
- - Washington, D.C.