- It's official.... coming in at #8 of the most popular
search strings in Caltech's Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) archive
is.......the Ganesh Particle - discovered by Dr. Dan Burisch and outlined
in the Lotus Protocol.
- Yes, doctoral candidates and post doctoral researchers
seem to be expressing quite an interest in the "Ganesh particle"
- the existence of which had not even been hinted until Dan Burisch wrote
the Lotus Protocol and then followed up with his experiments at Frenchman
Mountain. Dr. Burisch even coined the name "Ganesh particle"!
Now, the esteemed academicians at Caltech seem to be particularly (excuse
the pun) interested in what the professional critics and skeptics have
tried to ridicule for so long. Look at the stats for yourself. You will
find the top ten search strings here:
- If you go about half way down the page and click on the
ETD archive, you will be taken to this:
- Yep, there it is - coming in in spot #8. The particle
that nobody had ever heard of before Dan Burisch proved it was here.
- From the moment that Dan theorized its existence, the
Ganesh Particle generated a great deal of interest from our 'black project'
government and military organizations. As experimentation continued, and
the particle and its mechanics were isolated Dan was put under increasing
pressure which he railed against, eventually providing information and
details about the project to Bill Hamilton and myself in a short series
of meetings, just prior to the announcement of his death last October.
What most people don't know is that Dan confided in me that the Ganesh
particle had some unusual genetic properties which is why the "black
project" officials were so interested in it - properties only seen
in the alien DNA he worked with up at S4 (Area-51).
- Dan had written on the white board (behind them) many
of the properties of the Ganesh particle, and how the crossbridge structuring
worked. (Bill Hamilton - left. Dr. Dan Burisch - right)
- Dan had become well aquainted with the DNA from tissue
samples he was ordered to collect fom "Captive".
- Dan pauses the videotape to show details of the Ganesh
particle and crossbridge to Bill Hamilton and myself during one meeting
held at an undisclosed location.
- Dan's work with the captive EBE housed at S4 is why Tom
Mack came to know him, and how Tom Mack was able to confirm his presence
up at S4. Dan told me that he remembered Tom Mack, among others, standing
up in the gallery when he went into the Clean Sphere to collect the tissue
samples from the EBE held there.
- An excerpt from the letter Tom Mack wrote in 1999 (before
his death) shows that Tom independently confirmed Dan (Crain - prior to
name change in mid-90s) Burisch's work up at S4 - from his personal recollections.
A portion of that letter is reprinted here for reference purposes.
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:12:39 -0800 (PST)
- From: THOMAS MACK <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- excerpted from email letter to Rick:
- "I knew Captain Danny Crain. However, I think he
was in DIA. Project
- Aquarius, R-4800,was the specific program we operated
- Site 4 was the location.
- Hope this helps.
- I believe that Robert Collins posted this letter in its
entirety on his website. I originally read this letter when it was posted
however, I think that this address may have changed. I am very grateful
to Robert Collins for bringing this letter to the public on his website.
Please contact Robert Collins for an updated location and additional information.
- In point of fact, Dan's project was named Aquarius, and
the documents I was able to aquire and publish in Eagles Disobey, show
that Dan signed a secrecy agreement and was provided additional paperwork
(rules etc...) for the area R-4800 which I later learned was the designation
for Area-51 that is used internally. Dan frequently talked to me about
the labs under Papoose Lake at Site 4.
- But now, in this new turn of events, Dan's work on the
Lotus Protocol, and the Ganesh Particle has come to the attention of the
academic community. If this much interest has been evidenced by Caltech
researchers (Doesn't Caltech manage the JPL facilities?) looking through
the Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Archive for information about the
particle, I wonder how many other researchers at other institutions or
government agencies like JPL, are looking into Dr. Burisch's discovery
- the Ganesh Particle.
- BJ Wolf