- A full-page advertisement in the January 2003 issue of
UFO Magazine has generated considerable interest amongst the UFO community.
It refers to an event taking place on the weekend of 24-27 January, when
some extraordinary satellite images of anomalous objects will be screened
at the National Space Centre in Leicester. The screenings will be held
on the evenings of Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with each commencing at
- For the past two years, hundreds of extraordinary UFO-like
images have been gleaned by a Spanish-based team using two space-based
satellites and which defy explanation.
- NASA initially tried to explain the images away as pixel
faults, passing meteors or asteroids, etc., but when a European-led consortium
presented them with images that clearly were none of the aforementioned,
they 'clamped up'.
- On Tuesday, 7 January 2003, Mr. Mike Murray, one of the
founders of EUROSETI, visited the offices of UFO Magazine to conduct a
WORLD EXCLUSIVE filmed interview. With his kind permission, that interview
- which features a healthy selection of these images - can now be viewed
on our website.