- Prime Minister Tony Blair is under investigation leading
to possible charges for criminal bribery with George W. Bush(43) as a co-conspirator.
- Cloak and Dagger has been contacted by reliable bank
investigators who have uncovered evidence that British PM Blair was involved
in criminal bribery. Blair is now under investigation for accepting large
bribes from the Bush oil interests.
- The evidence consists of bank transfers from George Bush
financial interests to PM Blair's personal accounts via the United Arab
Emirates where the investigations into criminal bribery against Blair began.
- The bribery purpose is so that the United Kingdom's PM
would be sure to go along with Bush's plan to forcibly seize the Iraqi
oil fields while also unseating strongman Saddam Hussein. Part of the bribery
plan was to use the Oil fields for collateral to support an out of control
- It is no surprise that the U.S. treasury is alarmed by
the declining proceeds of tax receipts. The White House is pushing for
massive tax cuts for wealthy Americans at the time of a growing deficit.
- In recent months the Cloak and Dagger program has exclusively
presented on air, details from the moderator and producer Sherman Skolnick,
of a Chicago Public Access Cable TV program.
- Cloak and Dagger has spoken directly with the Investigators
who presented the evidence to senior French diplomatic officials today.
Bank investigators have shown senior French diplomats documents that corroborate
- 1-That the scheme to grab Iraqi oil fields was in the
works over a year and a half ago when several billion dollars was transferred
to bank accounts set up for the private benefit of Blair.
- 2- Another document shows that Blair and his wife privately
profited for arranging for North Korea to have nuclear capability. Skolnick
also has stated on his TV show including broadcasting documents showing
Hilary Clinton, now U.S. Senator Democrat New York, likewise privately
profited from the treasonous North Korean deal.
- 3- The officials said that this will put Blair to the
wall and remove his furniture from 10 Downing Street.
- Stay tuned for more Cloak and Dagger exclusive news of
this story as it develops.