- To The Economist
- Dear Editors,
- Re: "The Shadow Men"
- In America, it is whispered only carefully, that America's
Right is controlled by Zionist Jews and the Left by Marxian Jews.
- This scenario is exactly what had been the condition
of poli- tics and social influence in pre-WWI Germany, to give rise to
Nazism, aided by Zionists (read the history of Zionism and the Nazi Party).
- To The Telegraph - UK
- Dear Editor,
- Attn: Boris Johnson
- Re: Zionist (antiquities collector) Pearlstein,
- and "Why Are We Allowing The Rape Of Iraq?
- Boris Johnson ought to ask the more vital question, in
order to get to the crux of the matter of how/why Pearlstein and his collectors
of antiquities had gained access to the Department of Defense:
- Why are Zionist Jews directing the White House, State
Department, Defense Department and the Pentagon for meeting Israel's Middle
- Asking the right questions is key to gaining insights,
- P.S. Study this document, then ask if the Mossad had
perpetrated 9/11 or, at least, had made certain that terrorist agents had
not been impeded on 9/11:
- and this:
- Find below a listing of Zionist Jews directing Bush
- Jews operating before and during WWII:
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Jewish Cabal
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt -- president of United States
- 1933-1945; part-Jewish himself from Dutch-Jewish ancestry.
- 1. Bernard M. Baruch -- a financier, and advisor to
- 2. Felix Frankfurter -- Supreme Court Justice; a key
player in FDR's
- New Deal system.
- 3. David E. Lilienthal -- director of Tennessee Valley
- advisor. The TVA changed the relationship of government-to-
- business in America.
- 4. David Niles -- presidential aide.
- 5. Louis Brandeis -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice; close
- FDR; "Father" of New Deal.
- 6. Samuel I. Rosenman -- official speechwriter for
- 7. Henry Morgenthau -- Secretary of the Treasury,
- presidential advisor. Father of the Morgenthau
Plan to re-
- structure Germany/Europe after WWII.
- 8. Benjamin V. Cohen -- State Department official,
advisor to FDR.
- 9. Rabbi Stephen Wise -- close pal of FDR, spokesman
- American Zionist movement, head of The American
- 10. Frances Perkins -- Secretary of Labor; allegedly
- birth; unconfirmed.
- 11. Sidney Hillman -- presidential advisor.
- 12. Anna Rosenberg -- longtime labor advisor to FDR,
- advisor with the Manpower Consulting Committee
of the Army and
- Navy Munitions Board and the War Manpower Commission.
- 13. Herbert H. Lehman -- Governor of New York, 1933-1942,
- U.S. Office of Foreign Relief and Rehabilitation
- Department of State, 1942-1943; Director-General
of UNRRA, 1944 -
- 1946, pal of FDR.
- 14. Herbert Feis -- U.S. State Department official,
economist, and an
- adviser on international economic affairs.
- 15. R. S. Hecht -- financial advisor to FDR.
- 16. Nathan Margold -- Department of the Interior Solicitor,
- 17. Jesse I. Straus -- advisor to FDR.
- 18. H. J. Laski -- "unofficial foreign advisor"
- 19. E. W. Goldenweiser -- Federal Reserve Director.
- 20. Charles E. Wyzanski -- U.S. Labor department legal
- 21. Samuel Untermyer -- lawyer, "unofficial public
- to FDR.
- 22. Jacob Viner -- Tax expert at the U.S. Treasury Department,
- assistant to the Treasury Secretary.
- 23. Edward Filene -- businessman, philanthropist, unofficial
- presidential advisor.
- 24. David Dubinsky -- Labor leader, president of International
- Garment Workers Union.
- 25. William C. Bullitt -- part-Jewish, ambassador to
USSR [is claimed
- to be Jonathan Horwitz's grandson; unconfirmed].
- 26. Mordecai Ezekiel -- Agriculture Department economist.
- 27. Abe Fortas -- Assistant director of Securities and
- Commission, Department of the Interior Undersecretary.
- 28. Isador Lubin -- Commissioner of Labor Statistics,
- labor economist to FDR.
- 29. Harry Dexter White [Weiss] -- Assistant Secretary
- Treasury; a key founder of the International Monetary
- the World Bank; advisor, close pal of Henry Morgenthau.
- the Morgenthau Plan.
- 30. Alexander Holtzoff -- Special assistant, U.S. Attorney
- Office until 1945; [presumed to be Jewish; unconfirmed].
- 31. David Weintraub -- official in the Office of Foreign
- Rehabilitation Operations; helped create the United
- Secretary, Committee on Supplies, 1944-1946.
- 32. Nathan Gregory Silvermaster -- Agriculture Department
- and head of the Near East Division of the Board
- Warfare; helped create the United Nations.
- 33. Harold Glasser -- Treasury Department director of
the division of
- monetary research. Treasury spokesman on the affairs
- Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration.
- 34. Irving Kaplan -- U.S. Treasury Department official,
pal of David
- 35. Solomon Adler -- Treasury Department representative
- during World War II.
- Jews Directing The 'War' In Iraq:
- 1). Richard Perle -- One of Bush's Foreign Policy
Advisors. He is
- chairman of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board.
- 2). Paul Wolfowitz -- Deputy Defense Secretary, Bush's
- campaign advisor.
- 3). Robert Satloff -- U.S. National Security Council
- was the executive director of the Israeli lobby's
- Washington Institute for Near East Policy.
- 4). Dov Zekheim -- Under Secretary of Defense and
- 5). Douglas Feith -- Under Secretary of Defense and
Policy Advisor at
- the Pentagon. He is a close associate of Perle
and served as his
- Special Counsel.
- 6). Elliott Abrams -- National Security Council Advisor.
- previously worked at Washington-based "think
tank" Ethics and
- Public Policy Center.
- 7). Marc Grossman -- Under Secretary of State for
- He was Director General of the Foreign Service
and Director of
- Human Resources at the Department of State.
- 8). Richard Haass -- Director of Policy Planning at
- Department and Ambassador at large. He is also
- National Security Programs and Senior Fellow at
the Council on
- Foreign Relations (CFR).
- 9). Henry Kissinger -- One of many Pentagon Advisors,
- on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board.
- 10). James Schlesinger -- One of many Pentagon Advisors,
- also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board.
- 11). Robert Zoellick -- U.S. Trade Representative, a
- 12). Mel Sembler 1 President of the Export-Import Bank
of the United
- States. A Prominent Jewish 2 Republican and Former
- Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee.
- 13). Ari Fleischer -- Official White House Spokesman
for the Bush (Jr)
- Administration. Prominent in the Jewish community.
- 14). Joshua Bolten -- Bush's Chief Policy Director,
banker and former
- legislative aide. Prominent in the Jewish community.
- 15). Steve Goldsmith -- Senior Advisor to the President,
- Jewish domestic policy advisor.
- 16). Adam Goldman -- White House's Special Liaison to
- 17). Joseph Gildenhorn -- Bush Campaign's Special Liaison
- Jewish Community.
- 18). Christopher Gersten -- Former Executive Director
- Republican Jewish Coalition, husband of Labor
- 19). Daniel Saul Goldin -- Head of NASA, National Aeronautics
- Space Administration.
- 20). Mark Weinberger -- Assistant Secretary of the Treasury.
- 21). Samuel Bodman -- Deputy Secretary of Commerce.
- 22). Bonnie Cohen -- Under Secretary of State for Management.
- 23). Ruth Davis -- Director of Foreign Service Institute,
- to the Office of Under Secretary for Management.
This Office is
- responsible for training all Department of State
- 24). Lincoln Bloomfield -- Assistant Secretary of State
- Military Affairs.
- 25). Jay Lefkowitz -- General Counsel of the Office
of Budget and
- 26). David Frum -- White House speechwriter.
- Jews operating on the cultural front of FEMINISM: