- Search Rense.com Archives For More Information - on the
- Enter 'TR-3B' or 'Ed Fouche' at: http://www.rense.com/search.htm
- TR-3B Astra for MS Flight Simulator or FS2002 Pro.
- A Major NEW Flight Simulator package for FREE
- Already Rated FIVE STARS ***** by Simulator Pilots!
- Downloaded over 50,000 times in the last 12 months.
- The LARGEST number of downloads for any FREEWARE Sim
- Released after 2 years in development in 2003! Here it
is, the super secret TR-3B. 29 Megabytes compressed file size, 61 mega
bytes disk space required, it's hot and it's FREE!
- For the experienced flight simmer on FS2002 PRO, I have
developed this complete exotic amphibian TR-3B package, which is now available
as freeware for download. It includes 3 models - the purple Astra, blue
Locust and white Hellas - and as an extra 4th model the TR-3X with its
own speedy attacker flight dynamics. The package includes TR-3B panel &
gauges, noise cancellation sounds, FSuipc and special lights effects.
- This TR-3B is a heavy tactical reconnaissance aircraft
equipped with a magnetic field disruptor that reduces the weight by 89
percent (it is not the same as anti-gravity, though). It has been created
for FS2002 PRO, but will run on FS2002 as well. All gauges are included.
- The TR-3B can float like a speedboat at Mach 1.5 over
water, fly like a heavy helicopter, like a bush plane, a business jet,
like a military jet and lift like a rocket. Cruise speed is approx Mach
4.7 at FL340 and above, and approx Mach 2 at sea level. Service ceiling
approx 69,000 feet ASL. Super stable.
- The ergonomic new age panel (over 130 gauges!) can be
switched between shades of holographic titanium and has digital and analog
gauges, including autopilot, engine controls, GPS coupled NAV, ADF, VOR/NAV,
3D HUD, 2D ILS HUD, engine controls, light controls, NAV/COM, AIradar,
cabin crew calls, including a fully referenced kneeboard and FS2002 ATC
& MAP enabled. The panel has slightly changed now, leaving out a few
- Extensive documentation, including graphic panel chart,
helps you learning to fly this complex craft. You will need a mouse and
joystick with both hands to operate this craft.
- Special thanks & credit to Edgar Fouche for designing
the original TR-3B 3DS model, which he describes in "Alien Rapture"
along with his coauthor Brad Steiger.
- Click Here
- And to Milan Lisner for 3D editing & texturing and
exporting the gMax model to FS2002 MDL. Flight dynamics & tuning, cockpit
panel, sounds, effects and final aircraft package configuration by George
Philip Birney, alias Xeo Phi Beta.
- The new age panel has over 130 working gauges.
- Check it out & pass it on
- Edgar Rothschild Fouche - IUFOR Presentation - The Real Secrets
- TR-3B Main Page - Past Present Future site
- "Alien Rapture - The Chosen"can be purchased here