- Hi Jeff,
- Just finished listening to your recently archived broadcast
featuring Clifford Carnicom. Great show!
- On the issue of chemtrails, I've always leaned towards
the weather modification/anti-global warming type of explanations, with
hope that the reasoning behind this type of experimentation would be for
the good of the people...
- But, after witnessing, first-hand, the specific, and
blantant targeting of a half a million people gathered in Toronto for a
SARS relief concert (how ironic) on July 30th, 2003, headlined by AC/DC
and the Rolling Stones, I now believe that a far more sinister plan has
been put into action.
- Just past 3:15pm, 4 parallel chemtrails were released.
They were evenly-spaced, starting from one end of the conert grounds to
the other, east to west, beginning and ending at the same points in the
sky directly above the crowd. I was dumbfounded, because I spend much of
the morning and early afternoon seeing a variety of normal contrail activity,
and thought perhaps there would be no chemtrail spraying. Yet, when it
happened, I couldn't believe how obvious it was.
- I am not aware of any photographs or video footage of
- I don't know if this information is useful to you or
not, but I thought I would pass it along anyway.
- Stones Play Under Chemtrail Sky In Toronto
- From Greg Labow A Private Citizen http://ca.rd.yahoo.com/M=220965.1887345.3383046.1559897/D=ca/S=1760635488:LREC
- The Rolling Stones headlined a major benefit concert
in Toronto yesterday to help the city recover after being devastated by
the recent SARS outbreak. It was a public relations display to tell the
rest of the world that Toronto is back in business and is a great place
- Now the irony. During the concert the crowds were being
sprayed by Chemtrails while black helicopters watched overhead in a circular
repeating pattern of surveillance. Someone has a sick sense of humor. The
event was plagued by the same disease affecting the economy of which the
benefit concert was to alleviate, severe respiratory disease, aka Ð
SARS. The same problem that people are experiencing from the Chemtrails
Ð severe repository disease!
- What gives?
- We were only allowed to bring into the concert disposable
cameras; it makes sense now looking back on it. The chemtrails show up
better with a zoom lens and higher resolution. Here are some photos I took
with a disposable Kodak camera. More unholy synchronicity Ð at the
time the photos were taken AC/DC were on stage singing "Highway to
Hell". The monitors showed burning flames and the skies were glowing
orange as well. A fitting song, to a fitting backdrop. The United Nations
would be proud.
- Welcome to the New World Order, welcome to Toronto. Just
make sure to look-up.