From CM Ross
- I really had to smile at the article asserting that the
Jesuits wish to destroy the Jews.
- As you may know, the British issued a White Paper in
about 1919 stating that the recent Communist revolution in Russia was entirely
Jewish in origin and that this revolution posed the greatest threat to
- The Jesuits have now totally embraced Communism under
the guise of "Liberation Theology." Now what does that tell you?
- Obviously, the Jews are the ones who wish to destroy
the Jesuits, and not the other way around. And I submit that they have
succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.
- "The Plot Against the Church" by Maurice Pinay
uses original documents and even Jewish documents to demonstrate that the
goal of Judaism has been the destruction of Christianity for the past 2,000
years. By inducing Catholics to give up their beliefs one by one, Pinay
demonstrates that in this manner, the Jews slowly destroy the belief system
of Catholics and that all heresies such as Protestantism and Islam stem
from Jewish intrigues.
- That the present Novus Ordo, or New Order, Mass has incorporated
Jewish prayers into its service and is a gross corruption of the True Mass
demonstrates the verity of Pinay's book. And most of the Jesuits now offer
the New Mass, not the True Mass.
- Miss Ross
In late May, 2003, The Voice Of Israel radio broadcast a report from Rome.
After visiting his papal pals, Shimon Peres decided to run for chairman
of the Israeli Labor Party. The eighty year old Peres promised to keep
Israel on the Roadmap and fulfil the promises of Oslo.
- Peres, educated in his youth at a Jesuit school in Poland,
is the highest ranking operative run by the Jesuits in Israel and his task
is spreading chaos ending with national destruction. The destruction of
the Jews is a primary goal of the Jesuits and I am presenting proof of
this assertion through a book that collected the facts brilliantly but
missed the most obvious conclusions. I speak of Unholy Trinity by Mark
Aarons and John Loftus.
- This is not the first time Aarons and Loftus collected
evidence with flair but missed the whole picture. In their far better known,
the Secret War Against The Jews, the authors exposed the likes of the Dulles
brothers and the Harriman clan and their machinations against the Jews
without understanding their direct connections to the Council On Foreign
Relations and ultimately, the Jesuits
- I pointed this out to John Loftus several years ago and
he replied that he didn't miss the connection, he didn't believe it. However,
since then, he has grudgingly budged a bit, twice writing that my own evidence
gathering was, at least, "interesting."
- So, let's help the boys again, shall we? I am citing
the St. Martin's Griffin edition of Unholy Trinity. I have no intention
of describing the gruesome acts of the diabolical characters portrayed
in the book, nor will I even identify their roles. For that, get the book.
My intention is to expose the Jesuit connection to the Holocaust, and the
escape of the perpetrators to the four corners of the planet by way of
the Jesuit's Ratlines to safety.
- Before we examine Unholy Trinity, it would be helpful
to supply some historical background. John Daniel does so admirably in
his book, The Grand Design, (CHJ Publishing, 1999).
- pp 151: The most important factor in the recatholizing
of Germany was the educational activity of the Jesuits. They succeeded
in rapid succession the founding of colleges in all the important towns
of the German Empire.
- pp 159: When Rome launched her counter-offensive to halt
the progress of Protestantism, she began in Germany; one of the areas she
felt sedition was most deeply rooted. When Rome had finished, Germany was
depopulated. Its people had either been killed by the Thirty Years War
or had fled the area. Germany itself had been reduced to a virtual wilderness
- pp 162: When backtracking to the origin of this complexity
of deception, it brings us straight to the real heart of the matter, the
intense hatred of the Roman Catholic Church for anyone or anything that
opposes her goals. It positively isn't a Jewish conspiracy, but strictly
Roman Catholic, who have strategically used certain Jews for their cause's
- Now on to Unholy Trinity. The subject of the book is
the smuggling out of Europe of tens of thousands of Nazis after World War
2 via the Vatican ratlines. Included also are clear pictures of the Jesuits'
activities against the Jews preceding and during the war.
- pp 22: American intelligence had been taking an active
interest in the Vatican's response to the 'Red Menace' for some time. Indeed
'high-ranking Allied intelligence officers' were reportedly in 'close relations
with high Vatican dignitaries' well before the Nazi collapse. In October
1945 the Americans noted the 'preponderant influence which the Jesuit fathers,
who always present concrete and well-reasoned projects, tend to exercize
at the Curia. According to their source, the Jesuits were leading the Holy
See's struggle with Moscow, and the, 'one positive step so far taken by
the Vatican has been the organization of a penetration program; especially
resourceful that is being sent into the area to lead the catholic elements
and through their zeal and example to keep these elements from wavering.
Most of these agents are Jesuits.'
- pp 31: Father Burkhart Schneider, a German Jesuit, is
also certain that, 'Bishop Hudal was not at all close to the Vatican.'
Schneider, who prepared the Holy See's defence of Pius XII's wartime role,
was adamant that Hudal was 'very much on the fringes.'
- pp 57: In 1932, Draganovic went to Rome to study at the
Papal Oriental Institute and the Jesuit Gregorian University...Draganovic
had returned to Rome in August 1943, representing the Ustachi and the Croatian
Red Cross. This allowed him to build his escape routes for Nazi war criminals.
- pp 58: One of Draganovic's most important lay colleagues
was Miha Krek. Leader of the Catholic Slovene People's Party, Krek worked
for British Intelligence. Draganovich's own contacts reached to the very
top of the Italian Interior Ministry. The two men had another thing in
common: high level Vatican contacts.
- pp 59: In October 1945 the OSS had identified the Jesuits
as key Vatican agents in a 'penetration program' inside Communist-occupied
- pps 61, 68: Vajta worked for the Hungarian secret service
before the war. He had also been a senior Nazi propagandist for German-sponsored
newspapers...that poisoned Hungarian public opinion... Vajta arrived in
New York on 16 December 1947...The Embassy had passed the details of Vajta's
trip together with a list of people he wished to meet in America. These
included Cardinal Spellman, Jesuit leader Father La Farge and a host of
emigre political leaders.
- pp 79: Father Draganovic was the man who could lead to
Pavelic's arrest and extradition...The Jesuits were among his closest Church
helpers at this time, assisting his plans to leave Italy by arranging for
his passage to Spain.
- pp 162: For security reasons, Pius XII stated that he
would not meet with Muller directly, but would receive his communications
through a Jesuit priest, Father Leiber, a Vatican archivist, whom the pope
trusted absolutely...On October 27 Muller was summoned to meet Father Leiber
at the Jesuit Gregorian University.
- pp 165: This may have been Turkul's first espionage work
for the Jesuits... It is perhaps only a coincidence that Turkul was running
his own Japanese Ratline into the Soviet Union for the Abwehr at the same
time as the Jesuits. Even if Turkul had no direct Jesuit connection in
1938, his Abwehr boss certainly did...Turkul's NTS network had longstanding
relations with British intelligence. Several of Turkul's close associates
were Uniate and Orthodox clergymen who were well known to the Jesuits.
Indeed, the Jesuits had built an entire college in Rome to train Uniate
- pp 175: A united Eastern Church had been the Vatican's
dream since the great Orthodox schism tore Christianity apart in 1024 A.D.
The hybrid Uniate Church was a compromise devised in the sixteenth century
by the Jesuits and encouraged by the Habsburg dynasty.
- pp 181: The centrepiece of Wachter's strategy was the
five million Catholic Uniates. Their religious leader Archbishop Szepticky
pointed the way by blessing the Galician SS Division. The Galician SS,
complete with Uniate chaplains, would soon be a Catholic army in crusade
against the 'Godless Bolsheviks.'
- Aarons and Loftus, whether they intended to or not, provide
evidence of Jesuit manipulations in the rise of nazism and the near total
disappearance of European Jewry. To make certain their goal of the complete
extermination of the Jews was reached, they saved their carefully cultivated
exterminators. With that understood, see if you find a pattern in the Roadmap
of recent events:
- Spain offers to host Middle East peace conference
- MADRID, July 2 " Spain offered on Wednesday to host
a Middle East peace conference and a top Palestinian official said he would
be glad to see the conference held in Madrid.
- Madrid hosted a 1991 conference that launched a series
of Arab-Israeli peace moves. Spanish Foreign Minister Ana Palacio took
advantage of a meeting with Palestinian Foreign Minister Nabil Shaath to
push Madrid's claims to hold a second conference now Middle East peace
efforts have resumed.
- ''For Spain, it would be a very great honour to host
a conference...If such a decision is taken, we would facilitate it, by
providing a venue for a conference,'' Palacio told a news conference held
jointly with Shaath.
- Shaath said the Palestinian administration would be ''very
happy and proud if the next peace conference were here in Madrid.''
- He said the Spanish government had tried to host a peace
conference last year but the time had not been right. ''According to the
(Middle East peace) road map, this conference will be necessary at the
end of 2003 or at the beginning of 2004,'' he said.
- Palacio and Shaath were in an upbeat mood with both saying
it was a ''moment of hope'' in the Middle East.
- Palestinians and Israelis have this week taken the first
tentative steps to implement the ''road map,'' which envisages a Palestinian
state by 2005 in the West Bank and Gaza alongside a secure Israel.
- Shaath said he believed an agreement on Jerusalem, which
both Israelis and Palestinians claim as their capital and is seen as one
of the toughest obstacles to overcome, was possible.
- ''I really don't see anything as impossible. On the contrary,
I see that we can reach an agreement,'' he said.
- East Jerusalem would be the capital of Palestine and
the other part of the city the capital of Israel, he said.
- Both Palacio and Shaath said they believed that three
Palestinians given refuge in Spain last year should at some point return
- The three were among 13 Palestinians flown to European
countries in May 2002 under a deal which ended a siege by Israeli forces
of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity.
- ''There is a European agreement for all of the Palestinians
(who left last year) to return to Bethlehem,'' Shaath said.
- Palacio and Shaath signed an agreement under which Spain
will provide 10 million euros ($11.54 million) in aid to the Palestinians
this year to fund health, education and job creation. Some 80 vehicles
were expected to be shipped from Spain soon for the use of the Palestinian
- RUSSIAN SENATOR DISCUSSES STATUS OF
- JERUSALEM HOLY PLACES WITH ISRAELI MINISTER
- TEL AVIV, June 16, 2003. /From RIA Novosti correspondent
Andrei Pravov/--Head of the Russian Federation Council's international
committee Mikhail Margelov, who is on a visit in Israel, on Monday met
Israeli Minister for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs Nathan Sharansky. They
discussed the proposal of the Russian parliament's upper chamber to hold
an international conference "Holy Places of the Holy Land" in
Geneva early next year. The idea has already been endorsed by the Vatican
and the Russian Orthodox Church.
- UN and America say multinational force is only way to
- By Rupert Cornwell in Washington
- 15 June 2003
- As violence threatens to engulf the barely launched roadmap
plan for peace in the Middle East, calls are growing for a large-scale
international force to be sent in, as the only hope of imposing some sort
of a ceasefire between Israelis and Palestinians.
- The demands came as a team of US monitors arrived in
the region, and - after intense pressure from Washington and Arab countries
- Palestinian and Israeli security officials agreed to resume contacts.
This follows a week of bloodshed during which at least 50 people died.
- The dispatch of a multinational force is increasingly
seen as the only means of securing a breathing space, allowing meaningful
negotiations to begin.
- Pope backs Mid-East peace force
- Pope John Paul ll has lent his support to the creation
of an international peacekeeping force to try to bring an end to the Israeli-Palestinian
- In one of his strongest denunciations of the continuing
violence, the Pope said the international community should take "a
more determined role on the ground" to help bring about peace.
- Jordan's King Sends a Message to Pope
- VATICAN CITY, JUNE 12, 2003 (Zenit.org).- John Paul II
received a message from King Abdullah of Jordan, which was handed to the
Pope personally by Jordanian Foreign Affairs Minister Marwan Muasher.
- The Vatican press office gave no details on today's papal
audience with the Jordanian envoy. The audience was held at a critical
time in the relaunching of Mideast peace talks.
- The king's message addresses "the situation in the
region," according to the Jordanian news agency Petra.
- Muasher also met with Archbishop Jean-Louis Tauran, Vatican
secretary for relations with states, to discuss "means of stepping
up efforts to find a just and lasting solution to crises facing the region,"
- On Tuesday, Muasher was in Bahrain, where he attended
a meeting of Arab Foreign Ministers entrusted with following up on Arab
summit resolutions, including efforts to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli
crisis, Agence France-Presse reported.
- Last week, Jordan was host for a summit between U.S.
President George W. Bush and the Israeli and Palestinian Prime Ministers,
who both pledged to implement the peace blueprint.*
- June 2, 2003
- POPE-POWELL Jun-2-2003 (970 words) With photos. xxxi
- Pope, Vatican officials meet with Powell, discuss Mideast
- By John Norton
- Catholic News Service
- VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- As a U.S.-backed peace plan began
taking shape in the Middle East, Pope John Paul II and top Vatican officials
met U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell for talks on ending the Israeli-Palestinian
- June 12, 2003
- Annan : Armed peace force should be sent to territories
- New YORK - United Nations Secretary-General Kofi
- Annan, in a joint interview with Haaretz and
- Channel Two News, said that the Israelis and
- Palestinians are apparently unable to reach an
- agreement on their own, and that in the present
- circumstances he supports sending an "armed peace
- force as a buffer zone between the Israelis and
- the Palestinians."
Sicily offered as peace conference venue
Mazen's going to Rome
- Aarons and Loftus and Daniel crossed paths on a certain
key to understanding the real war against the Jews.
- Daniel, pps 166-7: In less than forty five years, which
brings us to the time of the French Revolution, France is said to have
counted over two thousand lodges affiliated to the Grand Orient...The Grand
Orient de la France being instituted in 1773 was a plan being orchestrated
precisely when the Jesuit Order was upposedly being dissolved.Actually,
nothing could have served the Jesuit purpose greater, working in dark secret
as those at the apex of power in Freemasonry did.
- Aarons, Loftus, pps 52-53: According to Vajta, the historical
convergence of French and Vatican interests in Central Europe played a
crucial role in de Gaulle's schemes 'to employ the factor of Catholicism.'
Vajta told French intelligence of his pre-war role in their clandestine
operations in Central Europe. While studying at the Sorbonne in the early
1930s, he joined the secretive Grand Orient, an organization specializing
in Central and Eastern European affairs which linked Francophiles from
these regions to French activities.
- I discovered an anomaly in Daniel's book which he missed
but one which, I'm certain, some of my readers will find worthy of considering
deeply. On page 86, Daniel describes the passage of the first three Jesuit
priests to sail for America, He writes, "As the ships set sail 22
November 1633, we find the Jesuit priests engaged in a public Roman Catholic
ceremony invoking the Blessed Virgin, the saints, and the guardian angel
of Maryland for protection for a safe voyage."
- My discovery: November 22, 1633 was precisely 333 years
previous to the assassination of President Kennedy. Double that and you
- Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit priest. Read:
- Aharon Hacohen has produced a marvelous website combining
his unique artistry with my thinking. Please tell everyone you know to
- Those of you without Hebrew fonts will see gibberish
from now on. It's an explanation of how to order the Hebrew edition of
Save Israel. As always, the English version, as well my other books, can
be had by writing email@example.com The book was honored this month
with a wonderful and perceptive review in Nexus Magazine. I am grateful
to editor Duncan Roads.
- From Kelly Cooke
- "My discovery: November 22, 1633 was precisely 333
years previous to the assassination of President Kennedy. Double that and
you get 666."
- Sorry, this is incorrect. It's 330 years- double that
and you get 660 years. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.