- The Drown Radio-Vision Instrument was invented in 1935
in America by Dr. Ruth B. Drown of Los Angeles, California. Radio-Vision
is the only known method by which pathological and histological cross sectional
photographs of the soft tissue and hard tissue of the human body may be
obtained. RadioVision photographs are made regardless of the geographical
separation between the Instrument and the patient.
- The Radio-Vision Instrument provides access to areas
and organs of the human body inaccessible for examination other than by
surgery. Radio-Vision photographs enable the trained physician to make
careful studies of the pathological conditions prevailing in the organs,
glands and tissues of the human body. The photographs are made from the
blood crystal of the patient, held in a chip of blotting paper. The energy
pattern of the human body passes through this blood crystal as long as
the patient lives. This energy is used to make the photographs.
- The theory on which Radio-Vision is based is extremely
simple. It may be considered so simple that it has been overlooked and
ignored in the pursuit of more ramified techniques, none of which has yet
yielded the vivid results provided by Radio-Vision.
- Fundamentally, the theory is based on the fact that everything
having form in the physical world is made up of molecules. The molecular
arrangement establishes the outer form of the substance. Because the molecular
arrangements producing liver tissue for example, are different to the molecular
arrangements producing lung tissue, liver tissue and lung tissue differ
from each other in their outer form.
- The molecules consist of whirling particles of electricity.
This motion produces a definite emanation from all physical substances,
which may be brought under direct observation through the specialized use
of pinacyanole bromide filters and screens.
- Differing molecular arrangements producing differing
forms, must also produce differing characteristic emanations in each case.
In general terms, they produce differing frequencies or vibrations. These
emanations may be detected and numerically classified on the <http://educate-yourself.org/tjc/DrownRVconsole.JPEG>Drown
Diagnostic Instrument, also invented by Dr. Ruth Drown. The Drown Diagnostic
Instrument is a very simple impedance rheostat, consisting of nine dials,
each of which can select ten tuning stubs by its rotation. Each dial is
numbered from 1 to 10, each dial position making contact with a stub. The
possible combinations permitted by this arrangement exceed two billion.
- Systematic use of the Drown Diagnostic Instrument through
the past thirty years has established that healthy human tissues and organs
have definite "Rates" of vibration, or molecular broadcast frequencies,
which the diagnostic instrument can detect. The entire human body has been
assigned "rates" as
- they are termed, for all organs, glands and tissues.
- Diseases have also been found to have characteristic
rates. Pathological tissue, for example, no longer has its original form
[or rate of vibration]. The changes in form produce changes in the emanations
of the molecules. All the major diseases and many minor ones have been
systematically assigned their rates and these have been found to be the
same throughout the entire human family. These processes amount to the
expression of healthy tissues or organs as [rate] numbers and diseases
as [rate] numbers. This has permitted the development of a very exact and
remarkable system of diagnosis. In the hands of a competent and knowledgeable
physician, trained in its use, the Drown Diagnostic Instrument offers the
possibility of unerring diagnosis. The findings of the Instrument verify
that the foundations of the Universe are mathematical.
- In the course of the development of this system of diagnosis
and therapy, it has been established firmly that a blood crystal from a
human being, held in a piece of blotting paper, carries the complete energy
pattern of the owner's body. The blood crystal is perpetually resonant
to the owner, no matter where on earth the owner may be. From the blood
crystal, the same diagnosis may be made as when the patient is present
in the doctor's office. The Radio-Vision photographs are made the same
- The blood crystal is the visible end of an invisible
line connected to the owner as long as he lives, and for a short time afterwards.
- Radio-Vision is used in conjunction with the Drown diagnosis.
The diagnosis establishes the presence of certain conditions of disease
or malfunction in the patient. The tuning section of the Radio-Vision Instrument
is set to the rate of the condition it is desired to photograph. The film,
ordinary panchromatic material size 8 X 10, is inserted in the slot, removed
a few seconds later, and processed in ordinary chemicals.
- The photograph that develops is a histological or pathological
cross section of the area into which the Radio-Vision Instrument has been
TUNED. The conditions existing in the patient must have been established
by diagnosis, the rates of those conditions found before the Radio-Vision
Instrument can be used. The Radio-Vision Instrument is therefore not a
machine that can be operated by push-buttons, or by incompetent and ignorant
persons. It is an instrument of superlative sensitivity intended for use
by a thoroughly trained, competent and wise physician. If at times the
structures do not appear exactly as the physician might expect, this may
be due to uneven response of the film to these subtle energies. Much work
has yet to be done on the photographic materials involved, and their relationship
to the energy they are recording.
- The photographs have been made through the blood crystals
of the patients involved, except for two of the human brain, which are
appropriately captioned. Distances separating patients from the Instrument
varied from one floor of a building to eleven thousand miles. The Atlantic
Ocean or a continent is spanned as easily as a city block by this new mutation
of energy, connected with the life of human beings, and manipulated by
the Drown Instruments.
- A basic interpretation of each photograph has been given,
and arrows placed on the photographs to orient the reader. The physician
will have no trouble in following the amazing record herein set forth,
nor will the intelligent layman.
- What the physician will surely recognize is that in these
photographs, some of them made before panels of eminent medical men, one
of the great dreams of medical science has come to fruition. Soft tissue
cross-sectional photographs are a reality, and have been for twenty five
years [written in 1960]. The responsibility rests with the medical profession
to see that this work is taken up on the broadest possible basis, so that
its benefits may flow out to humanity.
- Through the years, many of the Radio-Vision pictures
have been verified by post-mortem surgery. In what they show, in what they
tell the learned medical man, they are their own proof of the efficacy
of the technology that produced them.
- Scientists outside the medical field must recognize the
vast potential that this technology holds. In the fields of mineral prospecting,
space technology, agriculture, nuclear physics, special applications glitter
before mankind. And they are just a few.
- New research is carrying this work to a still higher
plane of achievement, with no end in sight to what may be recorded by these
methods. New designs in the instruments, moving constantly towards even
simpler arrangements are revealing ways to tap into cosmic laws and secrets
never hitherto accessible
- to man. Special sensitized materials and devices open
incredible new vistas for the human race.
- The lesson of these photographs, and of the work of Dr.
Ruth B. Drown, inventor of the Radio-Vision Instrument and of Drown diagnosis
and therapy, is this: "Everything is here, now. All we have to do
is tune in on it."
- [At the end of the Radio-Vision booklet, after examining
twenty two of the most astounding photographic plates ever developed, the
reader is left with these thoughts:]
- You have had your introduction to what is in all probability
the greatest single invention of our time. You have seen with your own
eyes photographs of the internal organs of the human body. You have seen
photographs of various pathologies and foreign bodies. You have been presented
with the evidence of the manner in which this instrument annihilates time
and space. The technology behind the Radio-Vision Instrument exists as
a successful system of diagnosis and therapy. It has been used and verified
and welded into a useful system since Dr. Drown's first invention in 1929.
The Radio-Vision Instrument has been in existence for twenty five years,
largely un comprehended in its significance and capacity to serve mankind.
- To the reader who responds with "Has this been proven?"
his attention is redirected to the photographs. There is the proof! There
is no other way of making such photographs, and no way of "verifying"
them, other than through the use of an inferior method.
- Radio-Vision is a great diagnostic tool, a great investigative
tool in other fields, a contribution to civilization and mankind's march
towards the light.
- This booklet has been produced to acquaint physicians
and intelligent laymen alike with the properties and performance of this
Instrument. Many illusions exist concerning this work, which this book
will help remove.
- Radio-Vision is indeed a scientific milestone.
- Sustained by
- THE HUMANITARIAN RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- Table of Contents
- 1. Title page and credits (i, ii)
- 2. Photo of the Drown Radio-Vision Diagnostic Instrument
- 3. Introduction (pgs. 1-4)
- 4. Plate No. 1 (with description) , The Sacral Plexus
Region (pgs. 5-6)
- 5. Plate No. 2 , Gallstone in Gall Bladder (pgs. 7-8)
- 6. Plate No.3, Thyroid Gland/Spinal Cord (pgs. 9-10)
- 7. Plate No. 4, Pathway of Bullet in Patient's Chest
- 8. Plate No. 5, Acutal Bullet in Patient's Chest (pgs.
- 9. Plate No. 6, Ovum in an Ovary (pgs. 15-16)
- 10. Plate No. 7, Cancer of the Stomach (pgs. 17-18)
- 11. Plate No. 8, Ulcer of the Stomach and Scirrhous Cancer
- 12. Plate No. 9, Bony Structure of the Head (pgs. 21-22)
- 13. Plate No. 10, Surgical Scar and Type 4 Cancer (Breast
Area) (pgs. 21-22)
- 14. Plate No. 11, Cancer of Portion of Colon (pgs. 23.24)
- 15. Plate No. 12, Energy in the Brain (Awake) (pgs. 25-26)
- 16. Plate No. 13, Energy in the Sleeping Brain (pgs.
- 17. Plate No. 14, Surgical Instruments Photographed Across
the Atlantic (pgs. 29-30)
- 18. Plate No. 15, Human Fetus at Approximately Three
Months (pgs. 31-32)
- 19. <http://educate-yourself.org/tjc/plate16radiovision30jul03.shtml>Plate
No. 16, Abscessed Tooth (pgs. 33-34)
- 20. Plate No. 17, Coronary Occlusion of the Heart (pgs.
- 21. Plate No. 18, Tumor of Eustachian Tube of Ear (pgs.
- 22. Plate No. 19, Post Surgical Picture-Abdomen (pgs.
- 23. Plate No. 20, Hydatid Cyst in Liver (pgs. 41-42)
- 24. Plate No. 21, Cancer Craters in the Liver (pgs. 43-44)
- 25. Plate No. 22, Blood Clot and Cancer at Pyloric End
of Stomach (pgs. 45-46)
- 26. Conclusion (pg 47)
- Reprints of the Radio-Vision booklet are available on
the Products page in either the original 5.5" x 8.5" size or
the magnified 8.5" x 11" size (see http://educate-yourself.org/products/index.shtml#drownbooks