- (Note - The second item below is a letter from JFK to
Israeli Prime Minister Eshkol which
- makes it crystal clear JFK did NOT want the Jewish state
to develop nuclear weapons and
- that he was demanding regular US inspections of the Dimona
Nuclear facility...which, as we
- now know, was/is used to develop Israel's enormous inventory
of atomic and thermonuclear
- weapons. The US Air Force white paper regarding past
and ongoing Israeli thermonuclear
- blackmail of the US is a stunning look at how Zionism
has exerted such staggering domination
- over the US for decades. -ed)
- After reading: "New JFK Assassination Theory"
from WND, it is obvious that it is just more dis-information diverting
attention away from the more than likely perpetrators, the Mossad.
- It's only fair to remind or inform your readers of the
theory posed by Michael Collins
- Piper in 'Final Judgment'. His theory makes more sense
- Final Judgement Reviewed by Mark Braver
- There seems to be a lot of misperception of what Final
Judgment does and does not say about the JFK assassination. The book does
not say that "the Jews killed JFK." That's horse manure.
- What the book does say is that: When New Orleans District
Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman Clay Shaw with participation
in the JFK assassination conspiracy Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli
Mossad connection to the murder of President Kennedy. Shaw served on the
board of a shadowy corporation known as Permindex. A primary shareholder
in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded
by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad.
- What's more, the Mossad-sponsored Swiss bank was the
chief "money laundry" for Meyer Lansky, the head of the international
crime syndicate and an Israeli loyalist whose operations meshed closely
on many fronts with the American CIA.
- The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield of
Montreal, a key figure in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman
family of Canada, long-time Lansky associates and among Israel's primary
- In the pages of "Final Judgment" the Israeli
connection to the JFK assassination is explored in frightening--and fully
documented--detail. For example, did you know:
- * That JFK was engaged in a bitter secret conflict with
Israel over U.S. East policy and that Israel's prime minister resigned
in disgust, saying JFK's stance threatened Israel's very survival?
- * That JFK's successor, Lyndon Johnson, immediately reversed
America's policy toward Israel?
- * That the top Mafia figures often alleged to be behind
the JFK assassination were only front men for Meyer Lansky?
- * That the CIA's liaison to the Mossad, James Angleton,
was a prime mover behind the cover-up of the JFK assassination?
- Why didn't Oliver Stone, in his famous movie "JFK"
not mention any of this? It turns out the chief financial backer of Stone's
film was longtime Mossad figure, Arnon Milchan, Israel's biggest arms dealer.
- The very fact that the Israeli lobby has gone through
such great lengths to try to smear Michael Collins Piper and to try to
discredit Final Judgment gives the book great credibility. If the book
was really so silly or so unconvincing, it doesn't seem likely that groups
such as the Anti-Defamation League would go out of their way to try to
suppress the book as they have.
- The fact is that Piper demonstrates that Israel did indeed
have a very strong motive to want to get JFK out of the way and that numerous
people who have been linked in other writings to the JFK conspiracy were
(as Piper documents) also in the sphere of influence of Israel's Mossad.
Not only Clay Shaw in New Orleans, but also James Angleton at the CIA,
who was Israel's strongest advocate at the CIA and also the CIA's liaison
to the Mossad. The Israeli connection is indeed "the missing link
in the JFK assassination conspiracy."
- The "Reader from Chicago" who wrote the review
of Final Judgment posted here is really off the beam and I suspect he (or
she) is deliberately distorting what Piper's book does say in order to
try to discourage people from reading it.
- The fact is that Piper's book documents (quite clearly,
in my estimation) not only the means, opportunity and the motive for Israeli
Mossad involvement in the assassination (working in conjunction with the
CIA), but it is also quite fascinating and very interesting read. "Boring"
is the last word I'd use to describe the book, and it is certainly not
- What's more, the book is not--I repeat--not "anti-Semitic"
and the book has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of
the Holocaust. In fact, anybody familiar with any of the standard writings
on the JFK assassination will recognize the names of some of the key players
in the scenario Piper documents: Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, Guy Banister
and James J. Angleton of the CIA--and none of them were Jewish. So where
this reviewer gets off saying that Piper finds "a Jew under every
rock" is beyond me. I have read literally hundreds of books and magazine
articles and other material on the JFK assassination and not in a single
one of them--with the exception of Final Judgment--did I ever learn that
President John F. Kennedy was trying to stop Israel from building the nuclear
bomb and that this literally touched off a "secret war" behind
the scenes between JFK and Israel's prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, who
resigned (among other reasons) in disgust over JFK's policies with Israel.
In fact, Israeli historian Avner Cohen in his book, Israel and the Bomb,
documents this quite thoroughly.
- And in Final Judgment Piper also outlines some interesting
Israeli connections by people who have been linked to the JFK assassination
and cover-up, including Clay Shaw of New Orleans. Even Israeli journalist
Barry Chamish has written in an Internet review of Final Judgment that
he finds Piper's Israeli connection (via Shaw and Permindex) quite convincing.
- There was a controversy in the Chicago area following
an attempt by the Anti-Defamation League (an Israeli lobby organization)
and people associated with the ADL to prevent Final Judgment from being
placed in the Schaumburg Township District Library. Chances are the Reader
from Chicago is probably an ADL representative! --This text refers to the
Unknown Binding edition.
- JFK's Concern Over Israel's Nuclear Bomb Program
- JFK's Letter To Israeli PM Eshkol July 5, 1963
- Dear Mr. Prime Minister (Eshkol),
- It gives me great personal pleasure to extend congratulations
as you assume your responsibilities as Prime Minister of Israel. You have
our friendship and best wishes in your new tasks. It is on one of these
that I am writing you at this time.
- You are aware, I am sure, of the exchange which I had
with Prime Minister Ben-Gurion concerning American visits (ie: inspections
-ed) to Israel's nuclear facility at Dimona. Most recently, the Prime Minister
wrote to me on May 27. His words reflected a most intense personal consideration
of a problem that I know is not easy for your Government, as it is not
for mine. We welcomed the former Prime Minister's strong reaffirmation
that Dimona will be devoted exclusively to peaceful purposes and the reaffirmation
also of Israel's willingness to permit periodic visits (ie: inspections
-ed) to Dimona.
- I regret having to add to your burdens so soon after
your assumption of office, but I feel the crucial importance of this problem
necessitates my taking up with you at this early date certain further considerations,
arising out of Mr. Ben-Gurion's May 27 letter, as to the nature and scheduling
of such visits.
- I am sure you will agree that these visits should be
as nearly as possible in accord with international standards, thereby resolving
all doubts as to the peaceful intent of the Dimona project. As I wrote
Mr. Ben-Gurion, this Government's commitment to and support of Israel could
be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were unable to
obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to the peace as the question
of Israel's effort in the nuclear field.
- Therefore, I asked our scientists to review the alternative
schedules of visits we and you had proposed. If Israel's purposes are to
be clear beyond reasonable doubt, I believe that the schedule which would
best serve our common purposes would be a visit early this summer, another
visit in June 1964, and thereafter at intervals of six months. I am sure
that such a schedule should not cause you any more difficulty than that
which Mr. Ben-Gurion proposed in his May 27 letter. It would be essential,
and I understand that Mr. Ben-Gurion's letter was in accord with this,
that our scientist have access to all areas of the Dimona site and to any
related part of the complex, such as fuel fabrication facilities or plutonium
separation plant, and that sufficient time to be allotted for a thorough
- Knowing that you fully appreciate the truly vital significance
of this matter to the future well-being of Israel, to the United States,
and internationally, I am sure our carefully considered request will have
your most sympathetic attention.
- John F. Kennedy
- Here is the US Air Force paper on Israel's nuclear blackmail
of the United States and its
- influence on US foreign policy. One can draw additional
conclusions about how such
- blackmail might have factored into the trillion plus
US dollars that have benefited Israel
- since JFK's murder.
- Israel's 'Use' Of Nuclear Weapons Against Us
Bush Must Say 'No' To Israeli Nuclear Blackmail - LaRouche
- From George LoBuono
- Mossad motives against JFK are probably true, but don't
forget who more probably did the actual shooting and the cover-up. CIA
and military-industrial fingerprints are all over the hit. Meyer Lansky
may have had Permindex-Mossad ties, i.e. he sought refuge in Israel toward
the end of his life, but Lansky had much more going here in the USA. For
example, the United Fruit company figures in the lives of more assassination
suspects than did Permindex. Col. Fletcher Prouty's naming of Gen. Ed Lansdale
as the man in Dealey Plaza photos (walking past the famous hobo suspects)
also points to United Fruit. Lansdale's protege in the CIA was Allen Dulles,
who worked for United Fruit for years. United Fruit was owned by the Du
Pont family. Incidentally, the Bronfman family which this article ties
to Permindex, held a major share of Du Pont corp. stock up until a few
years ago. In short, there may have been Mossad motives against JFK, but
the larger hand and the triggermen appear to have been US citizens.