- This issue is so sensitive, it should be studied by an
international organization whose objectivity is beyond question. Such a
study should look first at the U.S., and then other countries. It should
briefly state the past and present biases and flaws of the U.S. media:
yellow journalism, the eastern seaboard bias, the big cities bias, the
shortsightedness, the liberal bias, and the uneven reporting on the wealthy
or powerful. This would make it easier to point out the (Zionist-inspired)
Jewish bias which is:
- - The Jews are more special than other groups.
- - Their suffering has been more important.
- - The Holocaust was somehow the pivotal event of history.
- - The Jews deserve more pity, reparations, homage, and
coverage than others.
- - We can never hear enough about Israel.
- - Disagreement with this is anti-Semitic, which is unthinkable.
- The international organization should answer these questions:
- - Has the anti-gentile part of the Talmud shaped Jewish
behavior over the centuries?
- - Why did 8 popes issued edicts and encyclicals condemning
various Jewish activities?
- - Why were Jews expelled from many countries?
- - Which respected sources over the centuries have made
anti-Semitic statements? [Voltaire, Geo. Washington, Ben Franklin, Mark
Twain, H.L. Menkin, Henry Ford I .] Have those statements validity?
- - Why have Jews been kept from owning land, joining law
- - What other groups escaped the Nazis in WWII? How much
attention have they gotten in comparison?
- - Does the section of the U.S. Justice Dept. that hunts
Nazi war criminals concentrate mostly on those who killed Jews in WWII?
What about other groups and other wars?
- THE HOLOCAUST
- - Numerically, how does it compare to other tragedies?
- - What other groups died in it?
- - How much attention have they gotten in relation to
- - Is that a great example of racism?
- - How many museums, memorials, etc. to the Jews are there
in the U.S.? To other groups?
- - How often have Jews demanded reparations for their
suffering? How often have other groups?
- - What reparations have Jews gotten? What have others,
- - Are Israeli spies in the U.S. treated more leniently
than other spies?
- - Are there counterparts to Israel's lobby? How effective
are they, considering the great wealth of the Arabs?
- - Why have Israelis gotten $700/person, Egyptians $50/person
and Africans $7/person in foreign aid in recent years?.
- - How often has the U.S. protected Israel in the U.N.?
How has this affected our relations with the rest of the world?
- - How many in the news media were raised in a Jewish
- - How many of the largest advertising agencies [which
influence the media] are under Jewish ownership or direction?
- - Which influential publications are owned, managed and/or
edited by Jews?
- - How much more general coverage do the Jews get than
other groups? How much more coverage does their suffering get than the
suffering of others?
- - What percent of coverage favors Israel over the Arab
states? Over Muslim states?
- POWER AND INFLUENCE
- - Why do mainstream media organizations and think tanks
fail to mention or study the bias?
- - How much more attention do politicians pay to the Jews
[by donning skull caps, visiting memorials, visiting Israel ] than to other
- - In what other fields is this true? [entertainment,
media, business ]
- - Does more government money go to Jewish projects than
to those of other groups?
- The Jews are talented and have contributed greatly to
the U.S. and the world - perhaps more than any other group, but the Jewish
bias in the media has brought unimagined, preferential coverage and favoritism.
This needs to be pointed out clearly and fairly.