- Here's a simple message vital to the future of the human
species that a majority of Americans will have no trouble heeding "Don't
vote. Repeat: Do not vote, under any circumstances."
- How's that for a counterintuitive proposition? Don't
vote and you just might, one day, regain your free country. If you do choose
to cast a vote, chances are excellent that you won't ever see freedom again,
because by voting, you simply a reinforce a system totally polluted by
money and corruption that ultimately has nobody's best interests at heart.
- Why would you cast a ballot when fascist controlled electronic
voting companies conceal from the public proprietary software that allows
them to change vote totals in any way they wish, as the 2002 midterm elections
in Minnesota, Georgia, Texas, Alabama and other states so blatantly demonstrated?
- Never mind that criminal Katherine Harris gambit in 2000
when she personally disenfranchised more than 90,000 legitimate voters,
allowing George W. Bush to embark on his pathological crusade to obliterate
the world in order to enrich his friends with lucrative no-bid contracts
that destroy the American economy.
- The real point is that your vote counts for precisely
nothing if some politically motivated computer geek can whimsically change
the ballot box totals at the end of the night. Evidence of this activity
is now overwhelming. That's what has happened in the last two elections,
and that's what will happen in 2004.
- So why would you bother to vote?
- Then the real question becomes: What if they held an
election and nobody voted? What would happen then?
- Even if the votes actually were counted honestly, there
looms the larger question of who to vote for?
- In this sick dance charitably referred to as the Democratic
presidential primary campaign, not a single candidate has even whispered
a syllable about any of the three most important issues which should be
in the minds and on the lips of every prospective American voter "
namely, the 9/11 coverup which allowed the militaristic maniacs in the
White House to start bombing every country they want to steal something
from; the monstrous control of American culture by Zionist media which
has twisted the U.S.A. from a well-meaning collection of God-fearing villages
into a murderous and pornographic circus; and the deliberate poisoning
of America's own soldiers by their own leaders with radioactive ammunition
and toxic vaccines.
- Not a word about any of that on the Zionist TV stations,
or from the so-called liberals and progressives who seek to challenge the
tyrant in charge who performs his demented charades from the White House.
- Of course the alternative to those posturing, gutless
Democrats is our beloved unelected Republican incumbent, the one for whom
was written the popular bumper sticker: "Somewhere in Texas ... a
village is missing its idiot." But this is no joke.
- How many Americans will actually vote for someone who
kills thousands of people based on the lies he tells? Even when the people
he kills with those lies are some of America's finest citizens! What kind
of twisted monsters have the American people become? Hiding in their decaying
homes, ignoring the phony rationales for slaughter, they wave their flags
and remain mute, not wishing to hear the truth in foreign newspapers shatter
the hollow lies of their own shameful silence.
- Special note to all those parents considering a career
for their children in America's armed forces: Uncle Sam is killing your
children, even if they don't go to war ... which most likely they will
be, lives wasted in meaningless acts of aggression against some innocent
Third World country that will be based on lies. These leaders you venerate
and grovel in front of are deliberately killing your own children, and
you're voting for them!
- OK, you can wave your flag now. And stay silent if you
- What purpose would not voting really accomplish, you
- Well, when there's nobody to vote for who is really going
to address the legitimate problems of the world, and when the votes (it
has already been proven) are not counted honestly, what is the point of
voting? It's the same point as the presidential primaries: your future
has already been planned for you, and you have absolutely no say in the
- Of course it's impossible that NO ONE would vote. Diehard
political organizations would pay people to cast ballots just to have totals
to count. But what if public participation got so low that it became impossible
to maintain the fiction that the president had been elected by a majority
of the population? As it is now, only 42-44 percent of Americans actually
vote. What if that were cut in half, and only 20 percent voted?
- What would really guarantee the effectiveness of this
idea would be a new law stipulating that a quorum of eligible voters be
required for election. Since Bush became president with only 18 percent
of the votes of eligible voters, under this law he would not have been
able to take office. But that's a pipedream as incumbents in Congress would
and will do nothing that might jeopardize their privileged status. Still,
all legislative bodies must have a quorum to legally pass legislation.
It would be nice if the same basic rule applied to electing the leader
of the free world/chief pillager of the planet.
- But even without such a law, the consequences of such
a mass movement of refusing to vote for corporate stooges who don't act
in the best interests of the people would have resonant repercussions and
ramifications, and kindle a movement advocating the delegitimization of
the American governmental system, which must happen if humanity is to be
rescued from the clutches of this new and growing totalitarian police state
- Would things get better, or worse? Some would say worse.
But wouldn't such a protest amplify the realization that Americans no longer
have a free and untainted election system?
- As it stands now, only millionaires can run for national
public office, and they must have the support of corporations, the very
entities oppressing people everywhere in the world and curtailing individual
freedom in the name of profit. So the candidates who run for public office
must endorse oppressive policies in order to capture the support of the
powerful entities that control the lives of everyone.
- This is not freedom, people. This is economic coercion,
and directly responsible for America's new trend of subverting all foreign
governments through huge loans and huger repayment plans that wind up impoverishing
and indenturing every nation that takes the bait.
- Anyone who casts a vote for any candidate is endorsing
America's stated objective of killing anyone in the world for any reason
- We need to protest in a serious way that the integrity
of America's voting system has been profoundly compromised by electronic
voting manipulation, and we also need to demand candidates who can tell
some version of the truth that is not totally twisted by the perverse and
inhuman influence of corporate financial blackmail.
- Until we accomplish these objectives, we will continue
to have an America that invades foreign countries based on wholly fictional
pretexts and kills its own citizens with impunity, and we will have presidential
candidates who cannot address the real issues that threaten our very survival
because they are gagged by the financial constraints placed upon them by
the very forces that jeopardize our well-being and our survival as a species.
- My remedy for this double bind is not to vote. I urge
everyone not to vote, under any circumstances.
- The honest American people that still remain upright
and independent must withdraw their sanction of a criminal and despicable
governmental system that is strangling the life out of a majority of its
citizens because it has rigged the laws and the courts to assist in the
accelerated robbery of the poor by the rich.
- What has our system of voting achieved? A Congress-full
of lemming traitors who virtually all voted to seriously damage our Constitution
without even reading the legislation, and who by a wide margin abdicated
their legal responsibility to stop a tyrant who ordered two foreign invasions
based on the lies he told.
- The eventual objectives of a voting strike by the American
people would be to convene Constitutional conventions to restore what rights
have been nullified by the Patriot Acts, to outlaw corporate personhood,
to recalibrate and detoxify the court system, and to place new restrictions
on campaign financing and advertising. All these goals should have the
aim of wresting political power from the coffers of huge corporations and
returning it to individual citizens.
- It's time for real Americans to stand up and be counted.
Don't vote. Withdraw your approval of a recklessly criminal governmental
system, or share in the guilt of its objective that eventually (and probably
sooner than later) will destroy the entire world with its greed.
- Don't vote.
- Hopelessly warped by the shrill cynicism of men who do
not care that real people needlessly die because of their decisions, the
American system of governance must be brought down by a massive outcry
of moral outrage and sincere shame from every corner of the land. Otherwise
no authentic safety exists for anyone anywhere, and the human future cannot
evolve with confidence that one day there really will be liberty and justice
- What was once the American dream is now the American
- Only by withdrawing our support for a system terminally
fouled by the limitless bank accounts of the patrician plunderers will
we have any hope of awakening from it.
- Don't vote.
- John Kaminski is the author of "America's Autopsy
Report," a collection of his internet essays published by Dandelion
Books. For more info, go to http://www.johnkaminski.com/ For more of his
recent work, check out http://www.rudemacedon.ca/kaminski/kam-index.html
From Helen Crowe
- We must vote, but ONLY if we go back to the old written
- Here in Claremont we still have used paper ballots, and
it takes a long while and is quite exhausting for the workers, but it is
HONEST. In fact when we had a recount one time, we found NO mistakes. And
even if we had, at least we could verify every check mark months later.
- So there would have to be many more voting places in
every city and town, but it still would be cheaper than buying all those
- There's nothing like going to one's own neighborhood
voting place, checking in and meeting one's neighbors and doing one's patriotic
duty. Of course, to make it even more meaningful and festive, it should
be a holiday.
- No results should be announced until the next day after
all precincts have tallied the votes. Then and only then will the voters
have confidence that their votes have been counted and results from eastern
states have not influenced the votes of those west of the Mississippi.
Good grief, I even wrote Hubert Humphrey about that back in l968!
From Jim Mortellaro
- There is only ONE good reason TO VOTE.
- That would be if Hillary is running.
- At which point, everyone should and MUST vote.
- Against her.
- From Ed Fouche
- Afraid To Get Involved?
- I'm sorry, but this is really stupid reasoning. Voter
apathy is the reason we have so many politicians in office who are controlled
by corporations and lobbyists. The greatest opportunity in our country,
one that makes us different from half the world, is our ability to vote
and defeat and/or elect leaders of our choice. Consider, the fewer voters
in any election only serves to simplify the process of rigging an election.
- If you are concerned about the paper trail, one which
voters don't have access to anyway, an alternative solution is available.
Everyone concerned about this should vote absentee. Then you will have
a paper record and you havenât abdicated your responsibility as a
citizen of a free nation to vote. Removing yourself from the process only
serves to isolate yourself and empower politicians, which you don't want
to hold public offices.
- Ed Fouche
- US: State Absentee Registration and Voting Procedures
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Learning how to count votes