- Location: Yukon, Oklahoma
- Date: September 30, 2003
- Time: 11:45 to 12:30 p.m.
- Hi Brian,
- I recently was out in my back yard with a cup of coffee,
and noticed something moving then stopped and hovered for about 30 seconds,
so I went back in and grabbed our Sony cybershot digital cam and got a
picture of it (lower right) UFO? My wife thinks it's a plane but I told
her you should have seen it's movement, It flew off really FAST and was
out of sight!
- I was home from work this last Tuesday , 9-30-03, the
time was about 11:45 to 12:30 p.m., not quite sure.
- When I first noticed it, it was just hovering and slowly
moving sideways a bit, just west of our house, maybe about 5-8 miles and
I would say somewhere between 2000 to 5000 ft ?? Not sure, when I rushed
back outside with my cam, it flew off after 10 or so seconds, in a north,
northeast direction ( there is also a small airport in that direction too)
VERY high velocity also, in a few seconds it was gone!
- This is the second time I have captured something strange
on film, the other time, I caught on film what looked like a B1b bomber
at high altitude. but I never saved it though. If I would have thought
of it at the time, I would have put the cam on record, it takes short 30
sec videos, oh well.
- Thank you to the witness for allowing me to post the
report and pictures.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free
- Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
- HBCC UFO Forum Board