- Message from Iris Atzmon:
- Today, in the news about the cellular companies:
- The cellular companies say there's no problem with the
radiation, so what happens when there's antennas near the house of the
cellular companies directors?
- (Two TV crews went out to test the reactions of two cell
phone executives to the placing of a cell phone mast/tower near their homes.
- The first (executive) recognized the TV van....the crew
was discovered. The second (executive) was driving out of his house in
his car, when the TV person and the van were close to his house and he
was told about placing the antenna: "Put it there" and he pointed
- "But we look for reception. Here it's good for reception,
it's a high place. It's only an antenna, it's not supposed to disturb",
said the TV crew.
- "Do you know who you are talking with"? asked
Partner company director, Amicam Cohen.
- The TV person: "No".
- "I am the director of Partner".
- "Nice to meet you" said the TV person and they
- "So, do you mind if we put the antenna here?"
- "Yes, and also the neighbours will resist".
- Additionally, the person responsible in the government
to the safety of the radiation, Dr. Stelian Galberg, was interviewed, and
lied his usual lies in which he is so well practiced, he coldly said that
the standard is fixed already according to the weakest parts of the population
like children and old people. He also said that "If the radiation
was harmful, we would see the consequence by now" (and of course according
to him, we are all healthy no matter that he knows the truth. What a criminal)
- A citizen that one day the companies erected a monster
near his house, a huge tower with so many microwave dishes, is afraid for
his family health, and was not told about the antennas. A children doctor
Dr. Danny Wolf explained about the danger to children, with thinner skull.
The national program for erecting antennas in Israel is the regulator in
Israel, it means that the cellular companies BY LAW don't need to inform
citizens about cellular antennas that are erected near their houses. It
means also that if a municipality resist antennas (the city council) -
the companies can sue the municipality. How well we are controlled.
- More in the news - the reaction of the companies: The
chose to react together the three of them as the Cellular Forum: (which
has a non- profit website ending of "org".)
- THE ANTENNAS STAND IN THE STRICTEST STANDARD OF THE WORLD
HEALTH ORGANIZATION NOT LIKE OTHER COUNTRIES, IN ISRAEL WE DON'T PUT ANTENNAS
NEAR SCHOOLS. THERE IS A NEED FOR CELLUAR ANTENNAS NETWORK BECAUSE MORE
THAN 75% OF THE POPULATION IN ISRAEL HAVE AT LEAST ONE CELLULAR PHONE.
- The T.V then showed pictures of antennas near schools
and kindergarten and said: you judge....
- Klaus I have recorded 5 masts that have been destroyed
in the UK. Also two in Italy, one in Israel. Your readers can get the full
stories on BBC News Archives for the UK one's. Just find BBC Front Page
and search for Mobile Masts. Address below
- Regards Robert
- Cumbria: Row over hi-tech phone masts
- BBC NEWS England
- Row over hi-tech phone masts
- The head teacher of a primary school near the site of
a proposed mobile phone mast says the potential risk to pupils' health
must be considered.
- Mobile phone operator Hutchison 3G UK has applied to
Barrow Borough Council to put up five masts in Furness, Cumbria, to support
the new type of videophones.
- One of the proposed masts in Lindal is near Marton Primary
- The council has recommended refusal of the mast, along
with two others at Furness Abbey and the Strawberry rugby union ground
- It says all three are visually unacceptable, and other
sites should be considered.
- Health concerns
- Health considerations cannot be used to refuse planning
- Head teacher David Barlow said it is time that rule was
changed. He said: "We have to start looking beyond visual intrusion.
"Let's start thinking about health issues. Let's start thinking about
the sort of children that might be affected. "I would expect the planning
committee to take that on board."
- Council officials say two other masts in Dalton should
- Radiation levels
- The latest third generation mobile phones can send video
images, but a new network of base stations is required to support them.
- These masts operate at a higher frequency than those
for traditional mobiles.
- Many people oppose the masts because of concerns about
higher levels of radiation.
- A study for the Dutch government claimed the new base
stations caused headaches and nausea.
- Participants complained about significant levels of nausea,
headaches and tingling sensations when they were exposed to signals that
mimicked third generation mobile networks.
- Story from BBC NEWS:
- Published: 2003/11/04 11:38:53 GMT
- © BBC MMIII
- Re: Thermal and Nonthermal Mechanisms of the Biological
Interaction of Microwaves
- Dear John Michael Williams:
- Did you explore adequately the false fundament of ICNIRP
- You use today a medieval method of misconception and
disqualification while in the world you have more than "one thousand
million" guinea pigs as mobile users .
- 1. One thousand million guinea pigs as mobile users?
is not one simple hypothesis.
- 2. Why do you use ambiguous expressions?: perfect framework
- "Theoretical and experimental studies supporting
this hypothesis are weaker than usually assumed".
- We develop a simple framework of understanding of EMR
that may be used to explain microwave hearing
- We then extend this approach to other contexts, pointing
out several fundamental misconceptions confounding the field.
- Parameters of irradiation causing such effects have not
been explored adequately and remain unknown.
- 2.1. Your confounding conclusion is?:
- There appears not to be any forensic methodology to prove
the cause of harm at nonthermal levels.
- 3. Did you explore adequately the false fundament of
ICNIRP standards? Weaker basis?: False basis and "dead mass".
- * The false fundament of ICNIRP standards can have as
weaker basis a "dead mass" of pure and simple sugar-salt-water
heated 1 degree.
- Did you extend this approach to the ICNIRP contexts,
pointing out several fundamental misconceptions confounding the human health?
(not a "dead mass").
- 3.1. Did you explore adequately the "Blood Brain
Barrier alteration"? Published in the former USSR (1972) over 25 ys.
- (See attachment. Soviet Proof That Mobile Phones Do Cause
- Omega: see also http://www.reach.net/~scherer/wma/test/emfde/e/isfe_000.htm
- But I leaved my house 5 metres form direct microwave
radiation of base station with cancer, epilepsy and microwave hearing.
- I am not worried about microwave hearing near base stations.
- I am worried about my cancer and epilepsy.
- Yours faithfully
- Miguel Muntané
- Wishaw Mobile Phone Mast Vandalised/Government hush up?
- Dear All,
- I have been trying to get a news report of the incident
in Wishaw Sutton Coldfield, regarding the vandalisation and destruction
of a large mobile phone mast. The locals have been protesting about the
dangers of this mast for years, and cancer clusters and other adverse health
effects from it!
- It seems there is a government hush up of the whole affair
with the news of the mast destruction being confined to the local area
where it is situated. I have seen nothing on national news or national
newspapers regarding this event!
- I have tried to access stories via the internet but am
being refused access to all sites that carry a story on all service providers.
- For instance try yourself and see if you fair any better.
- Type in www. google. Then type Wishaw mast down. The
Telegraph Newspaper will be on the list provided. Click on to the story
about the Wishaw mast down. Let me know if the page is unavailable. Every
article I have tried is unavailable regarding this incident. What is going
- Also try the same at www. yahoo.uk
- and www. msn
- You will find that the same story is unavailable. Is
this news being censored and contained because the government do not want
the public to know the extent of protests regarding mobile phone masts?
- Barry Fletcher.
- Re: EMF/R effects on birds
- Dear colleagues,
- I am interested in environmental effects of EMF. The
data described by Milt Bowling are very important and interesting. Have
somebody the copies of the mentioned papers and possibility to send them
- It would be very appreciated. Thank you for your care.
Please contact me.
- Eugenia Bichelday (Eugenia@pole.com.ru)
- Omega: Dr. Bichelday is the Scientific Secretary of Prof.
Yuri Grigoriev, Chairmen of RNCNIRP
- Tel./fax: +7-095-190-91-27
- POST ADDRESS: 46, Zhivopisnaya st., Moscow, 123182, Russia.
- web-site: http://www.pole.com.ru
- Omega: please, dear friends, if you find these papers
make our readers also the source known, to get them for themselves. Thank
- Articles and references
- Please find below various information, which might be
of interest to the list:
- ***An article regarding technology using electromagnetic
energy (microwaves) for monitoring of "antisocial neighbours."
- ***A New York Times article from 1971, about chemical
stimulation or Electric Brain Stimulation to alter the behaviour of...
national leaders (copy at http://hometown.aol.com/ccapt2001/controle3.html#English).
(Nowadays TMS Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation has been developed, which
can be used by psychiatrists with the agreement of the Committee of Ethics
to stop symptoms of obsessive compulsive behavior (which means they could
start them as well).
- ***And just FYI an announcement by a group of French
artists of a Global Resistance exhibition against technologies of control
due to take place a the end of the year or beginning of 2004 in Paris,
Berlin and London (for information see www.exotical.org or
- www.prism-escape.com )
- Excerpt =
- 1) Nightmare neighbours face 'SAS' Jun 27 2003
- By Steve Swingler, Evening Mail
- A rapid reaction force bristling with James Bond-style
surveillance weapons is to go to war on neighbours from hell in Birmingham.
The specially trained team of council officers will use techniques perfected
by former SAS men to bring nightmare tenants and even private homeowners
- [...] Alison Parsons, boss of the new Anti-social Behaviour
Unit, said: "Many of those ruining the lives of those around them
think they are immune because their neighbours are too afraid to do anything.
"Those anti-social people will be in for a shock. We will do whatever
is necessary to stop the problem in the fastest way possible." Ms
Parson said that the council had, on a couple of occasions in the past,
used former SAS surveillance experts.[...]
- [...] The hit squad will use more than £20,000
worth of miniature cameras and powerful microwave listening equipment that
can gather evidence on neighbours from hell even if stake outs are some
distance away. The evidence can then be used in court to get restraining
orders and evictions. The team and its hi-tech equipment is essential where
residents are too frightened of reprisals to gather and give evidence themselves.[...]
- Best regards
- Nathalie L.
- Exclusion Zones - International Regimes
- Would you happen to know what countries are operating
exclusion zones in respect to the siting of mobile telephone masts? We
are trying to get our LPA to adopt this approach and are asking for firm
evidence of the International approach to the subject. Marre Dafforn felt
that you might know.
- Best regards.
- Geoff Williams.
- O.T. themes:
- Congressman Ron Paul Admits Conspiracy to Create World
- Informant: Gale
- Seven Thousand Wounded US Soldiers Treated at One Hospital
- Private Jessica says President is misusing her 'heroism'
- Gore: Bush using war to implement "big brother"-style
- Rumsfeld in retreat