- If we had a real Attorney General in the United States,
instead of a glossolalia-gagged demagogue who takes payoffs from industrialists
to advance his religious pathologies, we would have solved the tragic riddle
of 9/11 by now.
- If we had a real Attorney General who championed the
rights of all Americans instead of merely protecting the rich patricians
he so obnoxiously serves, we would undoubtedly have hundreds of people
- including the top leaders of our country - already indicted and awaiting
trials for their roles in the treasonous tragedy of 9/11.
- But we don't have such an Attorney General. And we don't
have real law enforcement in this country, despite all this cynical blather
about Homeland Security. And no one has been apprehended and charged in
the most serious crime in American history.
- The investigation has been bungled from the start. And
the continuing coverup begins with President George W. Bush, who from day
one has covered up the true facts of that dark day, and continues to do
so to this very moment.
- The official story of 9/11 posits that 19 Arab terrorists
hijacked four planes and crashed three of them into well-known American
landmarks, costing more than three thousand Americans their lives. Yet
no conclusive evidence has ever connected these alleged Arab terrorists
to the actual crime. Only a campaign of media hysteria centered around
vague and unproved aspersions from Washington has swayed the American people
like some drunken lynch mob into accepting government's story, which amounts
to a massive hate crime against Muslims.
- A paltry and essentially powerful government-appointed
panel is right now frittering away more time dealing with nonessential
aspects of the investigation. Public confidence in their deliberations
is sinking day by day as one public official after another - including
the President - insists they will testify before the panel but only in
private, lest the public get wind of the shallow and self-serving lies
they are sure to tell.
- But if we had a real Attorney General who truly cared
about justice for all those dead victims, and we lived in an actual democracy
that was genuinely of, by, and for the people, this is what he'd do.
- First, instead of locking up every headscarfed Muslim
between Boston and West Covina, he would inquire discreetly about every
single financial transaction that was made in the two weeks before 9/11,
and quickly determine exactly who made the most significant profits. In
a very short time he would discover the names of the investors who made
millions from those "put" options purchased on United and American
Airlines, and when he had those names, well, that's when the real fun would
- Those people would be, as they say in the cop business,
brought in for questioning. And I mean questioning. There should be no
more important law enforcement goal in the country right now than to identify
those people who made that money because of their prior knowledge that
9/11 would happen.
- And since these folks are probably such wusses, it wouldn't
take much pressure - no more than, say, a dozen solid punches in the mouth
- to get them to spill the beans on where they got their information.
- And once that information, and those names, were in the
possession of a real Attorney General, well, then the FBI boys and girls
- instead of being ordered to sit on their hands as they so often are by
high government muckymucks who are deftly and crookedly stealing from the
American people on a regular basis ... then the FBI and all those other
acronymmed agents could go out and make some real arrests.
- Unfortunately, this could only happen in a legitimate
democracy. And you can't possibly imagine it happening in this disgustingly
corrupt and prejudiced mess we have called the United States of America,
where the rich can commit any crime they want and get away with because
they can pay off the judges and lawyers, while the poor don't even really
have to commit a crime to get put in jail.
- Anyway, in a legitimate democracy - one that actually
worked - once the agents made the real arrests that would produce the perps
who provided the inside information to investors that 9/11 was coming down
and there was money to be made, then we could have some very interesting
interrogations, which in a real democracy would definitely be televised.
Talk about a ratings boost!
- These wheeler dealers would then have to tell the real
Attorney General where they got their information. And whom do you think
they would finger, hmm?
- This would surely lead to a new phase of the investigation.
- A real Attorney General would take that information and
then deploy a task force to study what influential people had made statements
incriminating themselves prior to the perpetration of the crime. You remember
- the greatest crime in American history.
- In a real democracy without favoritism for the rich or
privileges for the powerful, that task force would quickly zero in on a
couple of well-connected, powerful politicos who actually had the chutzpah
to publish their incriminating statements in book form, making it oh so
easy for the real Attorney General's crack task force to bring these individuals
in for questioning, and use the same technique that they used on the stock
traders to elicit the stories of how these powerful politicos came to utter
these statements, these indications used by stock traders to make millions,
in the first place.
- First in line on the hot seat would be Zbigniew Brzezinski,
President Carter's former national security adviser, who wrote in a book
called "The Grand Chessboard" that "America is too democratic
at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power,
especially its capacity for military intimidation." Brzezinski then
concluded that in order to achieve this goal of increased military intimidation,
what was needed was "a sudden threat or challenge to the public's
sense of domestic well-being ..."
- Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like 9/11.
- Since Brzezinski is a member of two high-powered elitist
groups, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission,
a real Attorney General would have some interesting choices among the names
Brzezinski might cough up as his sources on how that information got to
those investors who were savvy enough to make those trades because they
knew 9/11 was coming down.
- The other bunch of fools who put their prediction in
writing and, in the mind of a real Attorney General, automatically qualify
as suspects in the conspiracy to pull off the greatest crime in American
history were all those so-called neocons who put their names in a report
produced by a group called Project for a New American Century, known as
PNAC, who included such well-known reptilians as Donald Rumsfeld, Dick
Cheney, Jeb Bush, Paul Wolfowitz and others of their soulless ilk.
- Their PNAC report actually came out and said America's
evolution into an unbridled military terror machine would need "some
catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."
- Now that really sounds like 9/11, doesn't it?
- Just imagine what a real Attorney General, along with
his merry band of interrogators who worked in a real democracy and believed
in justice for all and not just the super rich ... could do with a line
- I'd guess that in short order they'd have the real perpetrators
of the greatest crime in American history squarely in their sites, and
be frying up the indictments as we speak. Indictments, hundreds of them,
for treason, conspiracy to commit mass murder, and obstruction of justice.
- Roll the phrase over on your tongue - treason, mass murder,
and obstruction of justice. Think of it as the new meme that could save
- But all of this could only happen with a real Attorney
General who worked for all the people and not just the rich. Also, it's
important to to remember this could only happen in a legitimate democracy.
- So it's doubtful it could happen anytime soon in the
United States of America.
- John Kaminski is the author of "America's Autopsy
Report," a collection of his Internet essays published by Dandelion
Books and featured on hundreds of websites around the world. For more information
on how to get this book or to financially support his work, go to http://www.johnkaminski.com/.
Or, to read some more of his recent essays, go to http://www.rudemacedon.ca/kaminski/kam-index.html