- Blurred by newer generations are descriptive terms. For
example, many young people believe the item "bagman" means someone
who helps pack food bags in a grocery chain store. Or, a name for a homeless
person carrying around their world goods, more like a "bag person".
- Older, savvy folks, however, know full well it means
a courier, corrupter of official authority, briber of more ethical minded
persons who need to be "sweetened".
- Note the following scene that says a thing or two.
- Lenny Bloom: "Your message said you wished to discuss
something regarding our radio show from Toronto, right?"
- Visitor: "Yes, here is my card. I am a representative
of the law firm of Highwater & Hendrickson. We undetand that some would
like to see you and your colleagues back on the air after a run of 76 weekly
- [Pause. While Lenny studies his card.]
- Visitor: "Well, we strongly believe in public-minded
- Lenny Bloom: "Well, that is a refreshing thought
in this day and age. What do you propose?"
- Visitor: "Well, our firm has set aside part of the
funds of a recent settlement of a class action suit of which we were the
lead counsel for plaintiffs. We would like to get you and your team back
on the radio broadcast. What would it take?"
- Lenny Bloom: "Well, be more specific."
- Visitor: "We have the means to buy out Mojo Radio
and any subsidiary or parent firm that would be required to get you back
on the air."
- Lenny Bloom: "And what do you require of us?"
- Visitor: "Well, I think the public would be benefitted
from a humorous format, such as a comedy program."
- Lenny Bloom: "Well, we did, from time to time, put
in sarcastic remarks."
- Visitor: "Well, I do not think it is so appropriate
to lampoon public officials. After all, public service for many, has become
a difficult task. I want you to look at this list. It apparently is a compilation
of members of the radio and television networks in the U.S. as well as
certain members of the U.S. Congress, Representatives and Senators. I understand
you are preparing to go public with their names as being part of a gay
underground media and government cult. Is that correct?"
- Lenny Bloom: "So you want me to confirm it is our
upcoming list, right? And that we are about to go public with it? And to
confirm all that, you want me to right now say you swiped some of our records,
correct? I notice you have on your paper names of those who have been close
associates of Ted Koppel, and his 'Nightline' Program, as well as other
potentates at ABC Network."
- Visitor: "Is it your list or not?"
- Lenny Bloom: "Well, the list from CBS Network certainly
is interesting. Although we already fingered John Roberts, White House
press corp supervisor."
- Visitor: "Well, what about these at CNN and Fox?"
- Lenny Bloom: "So you are trying to test me out to
see if it is our list or not?"
- Visitor: "Is there an involvement between Barney
Frank and these three U.S. Senators and Robert Novak? Or not? And what
about this other list, with Barney Frank's sister, Ann Lewis, in a purported
relationship with U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton. Is that correct, and is
it on your list or not?" [Then points to items on the list.]
- Visitor: "What about these items here. There are
names of fourteen members of the House and Senate who 'hit' on male teen-agers
working for them in routine tasks. And are their activities 'consenual'
- Lenny Bloom: "That's putting a good face on a bad
situation to say those goings-on are 'consenual'. Come on. Experienced
adult male lawmakers 'hitting' on male teen-agers and adult female lawmakers
'hitting' on female teen-agers. You are trying to get me to compare our
list with yours. Keep fishing around. I am not here to confirm in advance
of going on the air with whatever."
- [After a pause.]
- Lenny Bloom: "What did you have in mind for us?"
- Visitor: "Well, we would purchase the radio facility
and put you and your team back on the air."
- Lenny Bloom: "Providing by contract, what?"
- Visitor: "You are entitled to be a bit tired and
could first use a vacation. For the public interest, we would finance you
and your team members to a well-deserved vacation in Monte Carlo. You would
enjoy the trip and six months there would do good for your health. Before
you go on that trip, we would arrange to have you get an appropriate journalism
prize of one sort or another, together with a sizeable cash benefit that
goes with it. We have the 'pull' so we can even get you and your team the
- Lenny Bloom: "How would you arrange to get us a
journalism prize? Oh, and so you have the 'pull'. I get it. That is why
they call it the 'Pulitzer' ".
- Visitor: "Oh, I guess you would be surprised what
our firm can accomplish."
- Lenny Bloom: "And as to some of those public officials
you want me to go slow on---well, now that would basically help the so-called
'welfare' and 'health' of certain public officials in the U.S. and Canada
who got scorched by our programs. After all, we have been exposing the
gay underground media and government cult. We no doubt upset some folks."
- Visitor: "As you know, that might be fun and funny,
but it does not help those who are simply trying to serve the public, in
both government and the media. Some of what you broadcast is very unfair."
- Lenny Bloom: "Well, they have the apparatus to respond
to us and presumably to heckle us and hollar us down. So we are properly
criticizing them. We prefer to call them 'liars and whores of the press'
and 'those with the fifty dollar hairdoes and the nickel heads' ".
- Visitor: "We can further your cause and benefit
your work. All it requires is being a bit reasonable and understanding."
- Lenny Bloom: "Basically you want to know if we are
like some others, 'blackmailers', just trying to feather our own nest."
- Visitor: "If you are prepared to be sensible and
reasonable, we have the means to get you back on the air."
- Lenny Bloom: "Why do I get the impression that you
are a 'bagman', trying to size us up if we are 'for sale', and if so, how
much is necessary? Leave me alone. George W. Bush thinks YOU'VE GOT A PRETTY
FACE. Got to make him happy? Then go 'hit' on him!"
- Mr. Skolnick's articles are on his website www.skolnicksreport.com
and are also posted and archived as a COLUMNIST Sherman Skolnick, through
the MAIN PAGE of www.rense.com Also, many of his stories appear on www.cloakanddagger.ca
and are archived there.
- Mr. Skolnick is a co-host with Lenny Bloom on an audiostreaming
show on internet, that can be heard through www.cloakanddagger.ca Visit
that website for schedule of shows.
- Recently published the book "Ahead of the Parade"
by Sherman H. Skolnick, A Who'Who of Treason & High Crimes---Exclusive
Details of Fraud & Corruption of the Monopoly Press, the Banks, the
Bench and the Bar, & the Secret Political Police. Can be ordered U.S./Canada
- The book can also supposedly be ordered through amazon.com
HOWEVER, in recent times they blockaded their own marketing and sales of
the controversial book by demanding TWICE the listed price.