- Here is a throwaway line that I just read:
- "The deployment of a Navy destroyer in the Sea of
Japan will coincide with the U.S. military's plan to put on alert several
ground-based interceptor missiles at Fort Greely, Alaska, by September."
- Why does the destroyer 'coincide' with the missiles?
Because the destroyer does the targeting for the missiles.
- And why are the missiles there?
- Not because of North Korea - but because they are the
defense against Russia and China for the new Alaskan 225 Antenna HAARP
Range that is to come on-line in October.
- And why does the US say to China - "We are not going
to let you go to the moon"?
- Because that is the High Ground that could knock out
the HAARP Range?
- And why would Russia or China want to knock out the HAARP
- Because he who controls HAARP controls the world. Literally
- not figuratively. By that I don't mean that they control it militarily.
By that I don't mean that they control it economically. By that I don't
mean that they control it socially. By that I don't mean that they control
it monetarily. By that I mean that they control it literally, because they
would control the weather.
- He who controls the weather - also controls the world,
militarily, economically, socially, monetarily, completely.
- With HAARP they are supposed to be able to affect the
Ionosphere and move the jet streams about at will - determining drought
or floods wherever desired in the world.
- Even if they can't - it will make everyone mad at them,
because they will blame their bad weather on them. The weather will never
satisfy everyone. One person will want picnic and parade when another is
wanting their crops watered. One will want more snow for the slopes of
their ski resort while another is wanting to cut back on the snow removal
- One man's flood causes another man's drought. (You stole
all the rain out of our clouds!) Boy! Want to make the world mad at you
- control the weather.
- But aside from that little side effect - the Russians
and Chinese greatest fear is that the US is about to make a technological
breakthrough that will allow it to control the world - in every way- and
once it is in place - there will be no stopping it.
- September, you say. (Missiles ready). October, you say.
(HAARP ready). November, you say. (Election already).
- Then the Chinese and Russians think - well, if Bush wins
in November - there is no stopping him - "Look out - rest of the Axis
of Evil". Regime change in North Korea. Regime change in North Iran.
Regime change in Cuba. Regime change in -----. Where do you draw the line?
- But, if it looks like Bush might lose in November - then
maybe something 'pre-emptive' on his part might be in order in October.
A real October surprise.
- It is best to pre-empt the pre-empt. So better for Bush
to be ready in September. And the pre-empt for that would be August.
- Nope - I don't think anyone is going to do anything -
intentionally. But circumstances build.
- What is going to be happening in Iraq? Will everything
settle down there - and the bombings cease - and the Americans quietly
leave by June 30th? I don't think so.
- Meanwhile - over there in Israel / Palestine - will things
just get calmer and calmer, now that they have gotten rid of the Hamas
leader? I don't think so.
- And of course, North Korea could just roll over like
Kadaffi. But, I don't think so.
- Afghanistan and Pakistan (and India) - may just all become
sweetness and light- and a dozen other such situations about the world
may all just smooth out - but - on the other hand - they may not, and any
one of them could start a local conflict that could escalate and bring
in the Big Boys, who could possibly conclude - it is now - or never.
- There ARE people among those countries' military leadership
who have said that they think that way. So, I am not saying a thought -
that no one else has thought.
- To me - this is the RISK. Forget - suitcase nukes - train
station terrorists - homeland defense and all the rest. But - it makes
no difference what I think - the question is - what do the Russians and
Chinese think. What do they think - that Bush thinks. Forget about what
Bush thinks - the important thing is what the Russians and Chinese think
- that Bush thinks.
- But of course to you - it is a matter of what you think.
- Do you think that HAARP is real? You might be interested
to know that it is patented. Patent numbers 4,686,605 and 5,038,664 You
can read about the patents here:
- And for the 1990 original description of HF ACTIVE AURORAL
RESEARCH PROGRAM (HAARP) look at: http://www.earthpulse.com/haarp/haarp20010102.html
- Just one more thing for most people to not worry about.
Your government knows best and is looking out for you. Or not.
- Peace and love, Bruce
- From Michael Goodspeed
- Dear Jeff -
- After reading the comments of Mr. Beach on your site,
I am compelled to share with you an entirely anecdotal account of an experience
I had last summer in Mesa, AZ.
- While staying at a short-term rental apartment in Mesa,
I met a man who claimed to have worked on a "missile defense project"
at Fort Greely, Alaska. He claimed that the real purpose of this "project"
was not to guard against nuclear attack...but rather to serve as the last
line of defense against a doomsday asteroid. He claimed that our government
is not only aware of an imminent asteroid threat, but they have even set
a date for its inevitable arrival -- September 29th, 2004. He also stated
that the asteroid has been named "St. Michael", in accordance
with the Celtic holiday, observed on the 29th.
- It is my understanding that most scientists do not believe
a nuclear missile would effectively "deflect" an enormous asteroid,
and when I pointed this out to this person, he replied, "It is better
to get hit with buck shot than a slug."
- I am aware of possible logical flaws in this man's assertion...but
for whatever it is worth, he seemed sincere, and he had nothing to gain
by deliberately lying to me.
- Reply To David Smith's comment
- From Michael Goodspeed
- David Smith wrote:
- "HAARP is an antenna array, not a "particle
beam weapon" or a "magic defense sheild". Your ex-neighbor/military
grunt (and you for believing him) is completely naive to believe that it
could possibly protect Earth from an asteroid (change weather yes, a different
order of magnitude problem from changing the orbit of a trillion ton object
in the heavens).
- P.S. This is why the clueless shouldn't do things like
- Uh, first of all David, my "friend/acquaintance"
had NOTHING to say about HAARP. Did you even read my comments? He claimed
that nuclear missiles would be used to try and fend off an asteroid, a
claim which I CLEARLY STATED I was dubious of. And you automatically assume
that I took his word as the truth. Nope. I only believe (as I CLEARLY STATED)
that it was worthy of examination.
- Sorry, David, but your comments indicate why reactionary
people who form opinions without paying attention to any facts shouldn't
do things like open their mouths.