- Rumor Mill News
- Posted By Esclarmonde
- It wasn't the first (such event). Indeed, there was a
pattern of quakes at this general East Central Wyoming, most in the area
of 2-3 Magnitude. But this was the largest one at 5.3. When we went looking
for it, we noticed that it was being picked up by a Seismograph in South
Dakota, which seemed to be registering some sort of rather pointed activity
nearly every other day at the same general timeslot. Indeed, there is one
showing up yesterday at nearly EXACTLY the same time as the original quake
- THE COVER UP
- When the 5.3 showed up, Mitch Battros got involved. What
he did not know at the time was that the 5.3 EQ had INDEED been read by
the USGS and the European site he found it on, had actually linked directly
to that very USGS report.
- 2004/02/06 19:03:33.3 43.5N 105.1W 264 mb5.3 A NEIA WYOMING
- There is now a great coverup underway to presume this
did not happen. (the quake has since been deleted from the official European
seismologicial site.) I SAW the linked report with my own two eyes. At
the time, I had no idea how important it would become and I did not save
- Those ignorant voices that presume to 'cover it up' at
this juncture are saying it was only picked up by a Seismo in France. Well,
think about it: How big does a quake have to be to be picked up by a Seismo
in France? Duh...
- The renowned Syzygy Geologist himself, Jim Berkland,
became sufficiently curious to at least comment on the quake's potentiality.
From the Syzygy Phenom Board:
- "How's this for a rumor? The 5.3M was not officially
recorded in this country except as a "mine blast". That would
have been stronger than the Hiroshima Nuclear bomb. Perhaps it was a transposed
3.5M for February 7, 2004? What Mine? I have heard that the area in eastern
Wyoming is close to some property owned by Vice President Cheney.
- Then, a week later a 3.5M "earthquake" was
officially recorded in the same area.
- Is it possible that we are looking at blasts being used
to hollow out a military (or civilian) underground shelter? If circular
chambers are used for the explosions, much of the energy stays inside.
(This was the way we tried to mislead the Soviets about our tests during
the Cold War.)
- job (Jim Berkland) "
- Shortly after Mitch Battros got involved, something strange
happened: The most prestigious of Navy educated Scientists, Tom Bearden,
jumped right into the middle of it with his Scalar Technology. Everyone
began pointing fingers at RUSSIA!
- [Here is a link to his article. He posts Mitch Battros'
article at bottom. You might want to come back to this later for backup
info. It is posted here for your convenience:
- But Mitch had actually written to the USGS and asked
for an an answer. What happened next boggles the mind. Here is the full
text of his next post to the world:
- USGS Answers Probe to Yellowstone Area Quake 02/11/04
- by Mitch Battros (ECTV)
- I have now received an official response to the reported
5.3 earthquake in Wyoming. The response comes from Pam Benfield of the
- Here is her unedited response:
- (Pam Benfield, USGS - Denver)
- "This event was an unchecked, fully automatic location
that our system located and distributed. When reviewed by our geophysicists,
it was determined that this event was a mine blast and deleted since it
was not a seismic event. The event should have been deleted from the EMSC
site as well. I would recommend that in the future you use the site of
the Wyoming State Geological Survey to check for events against the EMSC
- WSGS: http://www.wsgsweb.uwyo.edu/
- If you have any questions or need further information
please let me know.
- Pam Benfield
- I put in a call to the WSGS, and it appears no such Pam
Benfield exist. I have since made contact with the USGS Central Region,
Denver, CO, which covers Wyoming and several other states. When contact
was made, I disclosed who I am , and the nature of my call. They told me
"Hiedi Koontz", assistant director would call me back at 11:
30 AM (Pacific). I am waiting on her call as I am writing to you. As soon
as our conversation takes place, I will immediately place the transcript
attached to this news release. Notification of this call being recorded
will be disclosed up front.
- Time: 12:07 PM (Pacific Time)
- I am writing to you in "real time". I just
got off the phone with Jim Case of the Wyoming State Geological Survey
in Laramie, WY. http://www.wsgsweb.uwyo.edu/ He reports they in fact were
notified of reported quake by the Denver based USGS office. Mr. Case made
the following statement: "we were told that a 5.3 earthquake had registered
on Feb. 6th in Wyoming. We believe it was a glitch and have no further
information to report". When I informed Mr. Case of Pam Benfield´s
of the USGS/NEIC report, and here statement that the event " was a
mine blast", Case reacted with disbelief and stated "no, I don´t
think it was a mine blast. If it was an explosion, and measured 5.3, we´re
talking something on the scale of MOAB or a nuclear devise." He went
onto to explain that it could have been a "mine collapse". However,
a mine collapse would still not measure up to a 5. 3 mg, but more likely
a 2.5 to 3.5 quake.
- Time: 1:17 PM (Pacific Time)
- I am writing to you in "real time". Just got
off the phone with Heidi Koontz, assistant director of the Denver USGS
office. Ms. Koontz states she was unaware of a 5.3 mag quake being reported
on Feb. 6th. I asked if she knew of a person named Pam Benfield. Ms. Koontz
responded "Oh yes, she is with our office. She is one of the scientist
who would be able to make this determination. Whatever Pam said would be
consistant with our stance"
- There appears to be a strong discrepancy according to
two USGS administrators. According to Jim Case of the Wyoming State Geological
Survey, there is no way a 5.3 mag quake reading could have occurred as
the result of a "mine blast". Yet, Pam Benfield, USGS/NEIC states
"the cause of the 5.3 mag reading was due to a mine blast".
- So who are we to believe? Perhaps further investigation
is needed. You can listen to this train wreck developing as it was recorded
"live" just hours ago. It is a fast paced, edge of your seat
investigation. Go to our ´audio/video´ page to listen now.
- ´Audio Archives´: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Audio_Video/mp3.php?action=login
- Note: There is a 5 second delay between my "live"
interview with Jim Case - USGS Wyoming, and Heidi Koontz - USGS Denver
on the same recording.
- ----end Mitch-----
- So, where is all this going? Well, stay tuned. The Illuminati
don't do anything the easy way. They have to twist and turn so we don't
know where they are going to rise up next.
- We will tell you that we are pretty sure that this has
very little, if anything at all, to do with Russia. Indeed, suffice it
to say that the 'home boys' appear to be involved. We just aren't sure
who is on 'our' side.
- The only thing we know for certain is that the Elk and
other wildlife in the area are in Big Trouble!
- ....our Saga continues in posts below...
- ARE THEY PLANNING TO ROUND UP THE WEST?
- Posted By: Esclarmonde <Send E-Mail>
- Date: Saturday, 6 March 2004, 3:19 p.m.
- In Response To: IS RADIATION NOW KILLING ELK IN WYO;
CATTLE IN COLO? (Esclarmonde)
- We believe we know what is killing the elk: Radiation
- From the 'evidence' presented here, it seems obvious
that someone pretending to be our government is exploding Nuclear Devices
Underground. Why? To build underground storage in a hurry, using Nuclear
- Hopefully, Someone with some integrity will get hold
of one of those animals and have it tested for Radiation and I think we
will know what the 5.3 event was all about and what probably were several
more such events on Feb 19 and about 24th and on March 1.
- WE WILL BET THAT IT WILL BE FOUND THAT THE UNELECTED
GOVERNMENT, FEMA, IS EXPLODING NUCLEAR DEVICES UNDERGROUND. TO WHAT END?
ARE THEY INTENDING TO ROUND UP EVERYONE IN THE WEST AND HERD US UNDERGROUND?
- LET'S LOOK AT THE FACTS:
- 1) Ashcroft has asked for permission to be able to incarcerate
anyone he thinks 'might' be a threat to his goals. He calls such Americans
that might disagree with him: Terrorists. Has he decided that the American
West just has too many free minds living in it and needs to be brought
under his control?