- Greetings from Puerto Rico.
- After a period of apparent calm in UFO events in Puerto
Rico, sightings of anomalous flying objects have started to be reported
again in the island.
- Among some of the reports are the following:
- 1. On thursday Febraury 25, 2003 Mrs. Elba Rivera and
her husband, as well as other several people, sighted from the parking
lot of Santa Maria Shopping center located in Rio Piedras (metropolitan
san Juan), a large sized shiny silvery isosceles triangle shaped UFO. The
triangle seemed to be motionless in the sky, and even though it appared
to be miles away, they described its size in some 3 inches at arms length.
This indicates it must have been huge in size. It seemed to be suspended
over the region of the city of Bayamon.
- The triangle remained motionless in the sky for about
a minute until a dark cloud came from the east and covered it. When the
cloud moved away the triangle had disappeared from sight.
- Last thursday March 4, 2004 she, as well as several other
people, observed another UFO, this time it was a shiny large silvery cilynder
shaped object. She described its size as "...almost six feet long",
again, seen from a distance of several miles away. The object flew from
west to east and dissapeared from sight in a matter of seconds. In this
ocassion the UFO was sighted by residents in the areas of College Park
and Altamesa, in Rio Piedras. On both ocassions the sightings occurred
around 5:00 - 6:00 P.M.
- Jorge Martin Journalist ENIGMAS magazine editor Puerto
Rico Tel. (787) 758-0692