- George Noory, host of Coast to Coast AM, thinks the huge
triangular UFOs are "government projects." He says quite often
that he has a friend in the military who knows somebody who knows somebody
who knows somebody who says these huge craft are "transport vehicles,"
and the truth about them "will be revealed sometime this year."
- What a load of nonsense! To spout that theory (to thirty
million people) as anything more than completely uncorroborated hearsay
is bad journalism.
- It really galls me to hear George ask a witness to one
of these huge, silent objects, "Are you near an air force base?"
Then he poses his theory about it all being secret military operations
- The highly unusual properties of these craft have been
noted all over the world at this point, and no "government projects"
are behind these objects. Period.
- Yes there are plenty of misidentifications of stealth
and conventional aircraft by people who think they are UFOs. But these
silent, triangular craft don't fall into that category.
- And yet while Mr. Noory still clings to his "secret
military operations" theory about the triangular UFOs, he assuredly
proclaims to his audience that the object depicted on an ancient stone
wall in Abyddos, Egypt, is "a helicopter."
- I think that is more bad reasoning. I do not believe
the ancient carving depicts "a helicopter." YES, it LOOKS like
a helicopter, but that does not mean that it IS a helicopter. It could
be anything. And the odds that the object actually was "a helicopter"
are very tiny.
- So that is Two Strikes against you George.
- TRIANGULAR CRAFT AT RENDLESHAM
- Regarding the various sizes of the triangular craft,
the case from Rendlesham Forest comes to mind. The initial sighting in
the woods by Sergeant Jim Penniston involved a smallish triangular craft.
I believe it was within the range of about 8 feet in length and a few feet
high. It had descended though a clearing in the forest canopy down to ground
level. According to witnesses, this craft was able to maneuver through
the trees at an altitude of just a few feet off the ground.
- I talked to Penniston myself about his encounters and
I am completely sure of his honesty. His story is well documented. During
his investigation, he walked around (and touched) a hovering, dark colored,
triangular craft in a clearing in the forest. And he had missing time.
That is an important point which is not well known. He is unclear as to
what happened for about 45 minutes. And he told me of some things that
appear consistent (in my estimation) with probable interaction with the
- And by the way, regarding Rendlesham, it is important
to know that there were multiple UFO sightings by numerous military personnel.
These main events took place over at least a three day (night) period.
Different types of craft were seen. Some were indeed triangular while others
were described as discoid.
- The UFO witnessed by Security Officer Larry Warren occurred
on another night and it involved either a spheroid or saucer shaped craft.
This incident was witnessed by at least thirty military personnel who surrounded
the craft after it made a spectacular landing in a clearing.
- Anyway, back to the Triangles.
- HUDSON VALLEY BOOMERANG UFOS
- In the amazing Hudson Valley Boomerang UFO Sightings
of the 1980s (just twenty miles outside NY City), people watched very large
triangular, "boomerang" shaped craft which sometimes shone bright
lights down on them. Numerous witnesses had missing time and others told
of experiencing mental communication with the occupants. Investigations
showed that numerous "abduction" incidents had taken place during
the visits of the triangular (boomerang shaped) craft.
- Also in the Hudson Valley (as reported and investigated
by Imbrogno and Hynek) six security personnel at the Indian Point Nuclear
Power Plant stated that they watched as one of the very large triangular
craft hovered directly over the only operating nuclear reactor at the site.
It was like twenty five or fifty feet above the reactor and it stayed there
for about fifteen minutes. The personnel were going nuts. One guard was
hysterical and had to be restrained from taking shots at it with a rifle.
Finally the craft meandered away slowly.
- Anyway, everybody should read "Night Siege,"
which was done by Philip Imbrogno and Dr. J. Allen Hynek. It is an absolutre
classic. It gives countless close encounter descriptions by unimpeachable,
solid citizens. They described the incredible "in your face"
antics of the triangular craft seen throughout the Hudson Valley over about
a five year period.
- These triangular and boomerang shaped UFOs exhibit the
same amazing properties as the disc shaped craft. They have the ability
to silently and instantly accelerate to fantastic speeds. And again, countless
witnesses have described how the craft have reacted to witnesses' thoughts.
- POLICE CHIEF ENCOUNTERS HUGE TRIANGULAR UFO
- A few years ago George Filer was a phone guest on my
local program "UFOs & Metaphysics." Filer told me about a
case he had investigated where the police chief of a mid-sized Pennsylvania
city had watched as a very large triangular UFO silently and very slowly
cruised right over top of his house. The police chief told Filer that he
was actually worried that the object was going to hit the chimney on the
house. It was that low. The craft then meandered along at low altitude
over other suburban neighborhoods in the area.
- I have heard countless reports like these.
- Now what kind of "government project" is going
to fly these craft in the heart of populated towns?
- THE PHOENIX LIGHTS
- And one last point. I thought George Noory's interview
with Dr. Lynn Kittei, author of "The Phoenix Lights," was good
but not great. She carried the program. Dr. Kittei also photographed and
video taped the object(s) and gathered information from numerous witnesses.
Dr. Kittei has done a truly fantastic job in documenting the truth about
the amazing encounters in Arizona. She is a respected professional who
deserves high praise for her courageous work.
- Regarding C2C, George Noory has done some fine work on
the show and he is a definite upgrade from what we had in the past. He
is a real professional. But he could show a lot more respect for this incredible
phenomenon and he could to do some better research.
- And by the way George, who the heck is NOT "close
to an air force base" these days?
- From Ken
- Excellent piece on the triangle UFO....I second the motion
to get rid of this kind of questioning in journalism reporting.
- I am sick of the "are you near an airforce base"
question....totally irresponsible. It would make sense they'd be near these
bases anyway...that's like asking if your car is ever near a car lot or
- Another ridiculous question is this: Where you always
"into" ufos before your sighting?
- For crying out loud, does that imply if you were interested
that you are less credible???? That one really sends me over.
- Pretty darn soon we aren't going to have too many "virgin"
experiencers as the whole phenomenon is on the increase everywhere, despite
the report from England saying otherwise. And with all the search engines
of the Internet reporting that UFO/aliens are one of the top three hot
subjects annually who hasn't had an interest???
- Great job,