- The video produced by Booker Elementary School, where
President Bush was visiting on the morning of September 11, 2001, can be
seen online at:
- Bush receives the whispered message from Andrew Card
now about the second strike at the WTC. Response: NO surprise, no horror,
no anger; certainly no grief. He did not immediately break from an insignificant
event to address a national emergency. Why? It is shocking to see due
to its implications, but every American should view this. It is available
only on the Internet. Why is it not played over and over again on NBC,
CBS, CNN, FOX? To clear of a statement I guess.
- Walter Burien CAFR1.com
- PS: Per President Bush and the Booker Elementary School,
I would love to see someone show next to the recorded video:
- A "WHAT IF" INTERNET VIDEO THAT SHOWS:
- The same setting but this time the person comes in and
tells Bush two planes attempted to hit the WTC Towers but were shot down
before they did, and now Bush spins away from the podium and yells "What"
and he immediately tells the class there is an emergency and leaves the
classroom, clearly being upset and startled as he leaves with his aids.
- Liars figure, and figures lie, but a picture says a thousand