- Jeff, I'm sick of it. I've never spoken up before on
- I'm tired of the endless bombardment in Houston of our
populace by our "benevolent benefactors" by means of chemtrails.
- Who knows what they are? Who knows the composition of
what they are spraying on us is? Meanwhile, the spineless EPA jacks with
Houston about our air quality. And the even more spineless mainstream media
continues to ignore reality. I know..I have alerted them.
- I'm just a lowly hourly wage working guy at a chemical
plant here in Houston. Not an environmental engineer. Not a physicist.
Certainly not a rocket scientist. But I know what I see.
- During my shifts, I spend more than a little time outside.
And due to boredom more than anything else..I look up in the sky. Wish
I could say the same for everyone else!
- It just amazes me..98% of our populace lives in a damned
fishbowl. I swear to you, most people never even look up in the sky! Any
number of times, I have pointed out chemtrails in the skys of Houston to
my fellow nematodes, only to have them look at me like I was crazy.
- Why the hell doesn't the gov just tell us what they are
doing? Could it be they don't trust us? Well, guess what? No need even
to answer that.
- Anyway, Jeff.. after getting splattered all day long
by chemtrails at my job today, I decided I could take it no more.
- When I got home, I broke out my camera and took these
pictures over my house. Call it.."X marks the spot!". These
pictures were taken on 4-27-04 at about 6:30 PM over the skys of NASA.
Ironic, huh? Maybe it's just aromatherapy!
- Ron Stevens