- THE INCIDENT TURNS MORE DRAMATIC
- But the stressing moment that the C26A crew were passing
through was just the beguinning of something more dramatic that will turn
their undesirable experience into a real nightmare.
- Some minutes passed while the mexican Air Force Merlin
C26A crew continued making maneuvers to have a visual contact of the unknowns
because despite both RADAR and FLIR were showing perfectly clear both unidentified
objects for unexplained reasons there was not a visual contact even that
the objects by this time were at close range.
- It was during this round and round maneuvers to identify
these two objects that something amazing happened. In a matter of seconds
more unknown objects arrived to the scene and the disconcert of the C26A
crew was total.
- The RADAR and the FLIR detected immediately the presence
of nine new objects of the same size and characteristics, unknown objects
that arrived to the scene surprisingly like coming from nowhere. Now the
situation has entered into a high level of danger so Mayor Magdaleno Jasso
reported by radio to the base this new situation requesting instructions.
- But the most insolit thing was that even that there were
eleven unknown objects close to them still the crew could'nt see them,
no visual contact with the unknowns was posible for some reason never experienced
before by these high trained men. However the high tech sophisticated equipment
and sensors were not lying, there were eleven targets outside them with
- At the middle of a complete confusion and disconcert
among the C26A crew the unknown objects suddenly made a maneuver surrounding
the mexican Air Force airplane in a circle at close range. The RADAR and
FLIR presented an insolit image of an eleven objects near by in a circle
formation around the Merlin C26A. The situation turned out of control.
- Mayor Magdaleno Jasso reported to the base that the C26A
situation was now in red alert, surrounded by eleven mysterious round shaped
objects camouflaged with a certain unknown advanced technology that avoid
any visual contact of them. However Mayor Jasso kept the calm as well as
the crew who were working fast meassuring and recording every detail of
this unique incident conscientious of their duty as military and trained
- Confronting this situation surrounded by unidentified
objects in an unpredictable ending Mayor Magdaleno Jasso took the decision
of turning out all the airplane lights and wait to see what happened. Moments
of high suspense lived by the crew while the FLIR was recording the images
of those bright objects even that visual contact was not posible, moments
of silence and uncertainty.
- The C26A crew kept calmed doing their duty, documenting
every moment of the strange incident while Mayor Jasso continued in contact
with the base. After some stressing minutes the eleven objects dissapeared
giving an end to the strange experience that these members of the 501 Aerial
Squadron just lived. The Merlin C26A returned safe to the Air Force Base
and Mayor Magdaleno Jasso prepared a complete report of the incident along
with the C26A crew.
- The Secretary of the Defense took notice of Mayor Jasso's
report and began a full investigation studying and evaluating every element
of the case. Statements of the crew, images, lectures, meassurements of
all the equipment as well as a complete evaluation of the meteorological
data . The incident was taken very seriously by the Department of Defense
Staff and after several weeks of investigation they decided under the command
of General Clemente Vega Garcia to contact researcher and tv journalist
Jaime Maussan for a special colaboration in this investigation as an experienced
researcher in these matters.
- On April 22, 2004 General Clemente Vega, Secretary of
Defense gave Jaime Maussan a copy of all the tapes and data collected by
the Merlin C26A during the incident for study, evaluation and analisis
by Maussan's research team as complement of this investigation and as an
external colaborating source trying to establish a definition of the posible
motives and consequences of the March 5, 2004 incident.
- General Vega as well as his staff were very open to discuss
the subject and showed their legitimate interest in conducting this investigation
in order to establish the truth of what happened. General Vega authorized
the Merlin C26A crew to give Jaime Maussan the interviews needed without
any censorship, giving all the facilities to present this case to the mexican
people, an historic and unprecedent decision that will open a new era of
mutual colaboration among the mexican ufologists and the military forces,
a colaboration based in respect and interest to find the truth of the intense
UFO activity we have been experiencing here in Mexico since the beguinning
of the Amazing Mexican UFO Wave back in July 11, 1991.
- This new era of relationship among the mexican UFO witnesses,
skywatchers, ufologists and our military forces will try to establish and
give form to a new legislation in our law system focused to be prepared
for any incident involving these unidentified flying objects, our people,
our comercial and military airplanes etc. for learning and understanding
what are we going to do and how are we going to confront this reality.
- Santiago Yturria
- TECHNICAL DATA
- DATE: March 5, 2004
- TIME: 17:00 PM to 17:30 pm
- EVENT: On Comision
- LOCATION: Aerial Space Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche Mexico
- 10,500 Fts.
- COORDINATES: LAT N 18° 26.60´ : LON W 90°
- SENSOR EQUIPMENT: FLIR STAR ZAFIRO II
- RADAR AN/PS 143 BRAVO VICTOR 3
- DETECTION RATIO: 50 miles
- FLIR RANGE: - 40°C till more than 1,500°C
- CAMERA LENS: GERMANIO
- AIRPLANE: Merlin C26A Bimotor
- Navigation Captain: Magdaleno Jasso Nuñez
- FLIR Operator : Lt. Mario Adrian Vasquez
- RADAR Operator: Lt. German Ramirez
- Members of the 501 Aerial Squadron
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- The located zone was in optimal meteorological conditions,
winds no bigger than 35 kms. / hour, relative humidity of 72% and a temperature
average of 34° C. At 10,500 Fts. temperature average -27° C and
a visibility average of 96%.
- The region does'nt register volcanic activity nor teutonics
movements. There was not detection of electric current storage and distribution
- On the basis of the previous thing there were not found
sources of electric magnetic phenomenons by electric centrals or sismic
movements. There were not found posibilities of any Ball of Fire effect
caused by volcanic activity.
- There were not registries of solar storms in that moments
or relevant solar explosions. Therefore the posibilities of ionization
luminic effects like St. Elmo Fire or electric storms were discarded. Study
and Analisis elaborated by Rodolfo Garrido Cotham according to the Merlin
C26A digital equipment data.
From Name Wittheld
- This article tends to confirm my suspicions that these
craft use lightwaves as camoflauge.
- Think about this. Infrared picked them up, but they were
not visible to the naked eye, even though they were there. Have you ever
taken a camcorder, and pointed a TV Remote Control at it, holding down
the channel button, while looking through the viewfinder of the camera?
You will see the infrared light through the viewfinder, even though you
can't see it with the naked eye. This may explain the large amount of
sightings that are caught on tape, yet no visual contact was ever made
with the naked eye.
- Most of us are unable to see beyond the basic spectrum
of light. We are unable to see ultraviolet lightwaves, and we are unable
to see infrared lightwaves. Some people have more of a sensitivity to the
light spectrum than others, which could explain why some people have more
sightings than others. Wouldn't it be great if you had the technology to
refract these lightwaves in a controlled environment to completely camoflauge
your person, or vehicle? We may not have it, or at least the general public
isn't aware of it, but most certainly, they do. And this article verifies
- I'll be interested to see what the U.S. Government has
to say about this case, especially since it is coming directly from the
mouth of the Mexican Air Force.
- Always remember, just because you can't see something,
it doesn't necessarily mean that it's not there. We are infants in understanding,
and allthough we may think we know everything, we most certainly have no