- Good Morning from the Zundelsite:
- When I read the Faurisson piece below to Ernst Zundel,
he said after a brief silence: "He dances like a butterfly - and
stings like a bee." I believe this is the best summary yet that has
the potential of moving Holocaust Revisionism into mainstream awareness
in the Western world.
- Please memorize it. Copy and disperse it. Post it wherever
you can. Spread it to the snoozing masses. It all but shouts at you:
- "Hitler's and Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction"
- Is it not simply wondrous to be told the same lie twice
by the same people and for the same purpose at nearly sixty years' distance?
- In January 1944, US President Franklin D. Roosevelt decided
to create, on the advice of the Jew Henry Morgenthau and his cohorts, the
so-called War Refugee Board (WRB). In November 1944, that official body
published, under the heading "Executive Office of the President /
War Refugee Board / Washington, DC" a report entitled "German
Extermination Camps Auschwitz and Birkenau", falsely accusing Adolf
Hitler of possessing weapons of mass destruction or WMD's (called execution
- In 2002, President George W. Bush decided to create,
on the advice of the Jew Paul Wolfowitz and his cohorts, the so-called
Office of Special Plans (OSP). Headed by Abram Shulsky, that official body
promoted reports falsely accusing Saddam Hussein of having WMD's.
- The lie was the same: an accusation based on false evidence.
The people were the same sort: powerful American Jews. The purpose was
the same: war.
- But there were also differences. First, the lie against
Hitler concerned WMD's that were, for physical and chemical reasons, altogether
impossible and inconceivable while the lie against Saddam Hussein was about
WMD's that were quite possible and conceivable, since his accusers themselves
possessed such devices in great abundance. Secondly, the lie against Adolf
Hitler was more than half a century old and going stronger than ever, while
the lie against Saddam Hussein was only a few months old and not yet very
strong. Thirdly, if someone disputed the accusation against Adolf Hitler
he might, like Ernst Zündel, be sent to prison whereas if someone
disputed the accusation against Saddam Hussein he would, at least currently,
be running only slight risks.
- Observe how the lie was built up against Saddam Hussein
and you will see exactly how the lie against Adolf Hitler was forged by
the same sort of people and for the same purpose: perpetual war.