- Hello Jeff,
- Thank you for having me on your radio show May 6, and
giving me the best opportunity to disassociate myself from the article:
- "Is Earth In Imminent Danger From Inbound Meteors?"
- Unfortunately, the writer has obviously been reading
what I have been posting at www.timebomb2000.com under the "forum
user" name of dragonslayer2001.
- I had already posted almost every bit of information
listed in the article, and tied the various bits and pieces together. Then
the plagiarist not only takes my work, effort, thoughts and data collation,
he also steals my Red Flag thread word for word and claims it as his own.
- I found all the information that I have spent months
digging up curious, and alarming, and certainly worth keeping an eye on.
However, in all of my threads, the two referenced here, and the others
he/she has taken information from, I have been careful to state that nothing
is proven, only that there are a lot of "signs" that something
MIGHT be up.
- Being ripped off like this is flattering, but it is creating
- Even at www.timebomb2000.com, the forum where I usually
post, I have been accused of writing this article, and making unfounded
claims that the "world will end" in a number of weeks.
- Nonsense. I have no information that can define a date
or time of anything happening. I do feel that we are in a time of great
danger due to the instability of the sun and a number of changes taking
place on our planet and a number of other planets in our solar system.
- The passage of recent meteors and comets of course holds
a certain amount of danger and always will.
- Now, the writer of the article clearly separates himself
from the anonymous information posted on www.godlikeproductions.com by
"noted and warned", who makes all the dire forecasts and leaves
tantalizing clues and timelines.
- But then the writer links to www.timebomb.com to a thread
that I started in February called "Comets of Spring 2004". This
has the effect of directing people to where I post, and links my user name
to meteor information.
- Then, a little further on in the bushcountry.org article,
the plagiarist lifts whole cloth, a thread that I started entitled "Red
Flags". He/she then uses the stolen information "first person"
so that people will naturally assume that "dragonslayer2001"
and the anonymous bushcountry.org writer are one and the same, and by implication,
that "noted and warned" may even be the same person.
- I have contacted bushcountry.org for over a week. They
have not responded. Their article popped up on numerous sites almost immediately,
which makes me suspect it was seeded on purpose.
- I am asking here, on your site, that they remove the
article immediately and post a disclaimer that a plagiarist stole information,
purposely set links to implicate someone else, and that the writer "dragonslayer2001"
has never stated that we are going to get bombarded with commentary debris
any time soon.
- Thank you,
- Don Best
- Here are my two main threads that this information has
been taken from:
- Red Flags thread: 8660 reads: Started, 04/22/04
- Comets of spring: 15,000 reads: Started 02/15/04
- There are others but I won't list them here.
- The following sites are posting my plagiarized words,
so I am sending this to them and will appreciate it if they are good enough
to straighten things out:
- http://www.jeffrense.com immediate, very helpful response
- http://www.raptureready.com friendly, rapid response
- http://www.fulldisklosure.org friendly, rapid response
- http://www.bushcountry.org no response
- http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.com no response
- http://www.godlikeproductions.com disclaimer posted on
- http://www.freerepublic.com no response
- http://www.rumourmillsnews.com no response