- Dear Mr Rense,
- Since the British government assassinated Dr Kelly, the
BBC have changed completely and can not be trusted anymore, it is often
sounds as a Pentagon spokesman instead of the British organization we used
to trust. Hardly a day goes by without the BBC distorting the truth.
- I would like to report to you that the BBC lied again
yesterday. BBC reported that the translator died in the car with the two
Japanese journalists in Iraq today, this is a lie. BBC wanted to create
the impression that this was a 'usual' attack on foreigners by the Iraqis.
In the opinions of informed Japanese sources this was not an attack by
the Iraqis, but a carefully staged assassination by the American and Japanese
governments in order to block information coming out from Iraq by our independent
- The media reported many documented reports of many assassinations
of journalists by the Americans, this may be just one more case. It is
becoming clear now to many people, with the spectacular timing, that the
Americans probably have a special assassination unit.
- It is very likely an asassination by the USA ocupying
forces or US 'contractors'; as the Americans knew exactly ALL the movements
of the two journalists. It was very important for the Americans to assassinate
these independent journalists as they were on their way home on next Sunday
and their revelations in the Japanese press could have forced the return
of all Japanese forces in Iraq back to Japan and the collapse of the Japanese
- This is NHK-TV detail report:
- 1. The two Japanese journalists were independent.
- 2. Planning on returning home to Japan next Sunday.
- 3. They were forced by Japanese government to get 'paper
documentations' at the Japanese military camp in Samawa. So they were forced
to drive from Baghdad to Samawa.
- 4. On thier return from Samawa to Baghdad, they were
stopped by an "American road block" and their identification
- 5. They were 'allowed' by the American soldiers to proceed
- 6. As soon as they left the American road block, a mercedes
with four people followed them, passed them, verified who they were, made
a U-turn and shot at them. They were killed four KM from the American 'road
- 7. The Journalists, driver and translator were in the
- 8. One Japanese sat next to the driver.
- 9. The second Japanese sat behind the driver with the
translator next to him.
- 10. The Japanese embasador visited the car and saw 2
chard bodies, he could not identify them.
- 11. Japanese embassador enquired in the local hospital
as to why the hospital think that the two bodies are Japanese. The Hospital
staff responded that the translator told them.
- 12. The translator now disappered and the BBC try to
fool us that he died in the car. The Iraqis, the driver, the hospital and
the Japanese Embassy ALL agreed that ONLY two people died.
- 13. As 'evidence' that the two bodies are the missing
Japanese journalists, the translator handed the hospital few Japanese newspapers.
- 14. The Japanese media disscussed the almost impossible
probability that the two Iraqis escaped and the two Japanese died.The way
that the four were seated in the car, it is a 'miracle' that both Iraqis
were not injured and both Japanese died. This seem to me to be a clear
case af a well preprepared assassination.
- 15. Some sugested that this is an assassination planed
by the Japanese government (organised by the Americans at the Japanese
request). Why else will the Japanese government force the two journalists
to drive a very long drive from Baghdad to Samara, which is now considerd
to be the most dangerouse highway in the world, just to pick up a piece
of paper, which they could simply fax it?
- 16. We are very lucky that NHK who is now distorting
the truth almost as often as the BBC, did not coordinate their lies with
the BBC, and it is easy to see the truth by comparing both 'news' reports.
- 17. NHK spent an unusual efforts to convince us that
that was just a 'normal' blind attack by the Iraqis, and not a maticulessly
planned assassination with amazing accuracy.
- 18. This assassination solved a major problem for the
Japanese government. The Iraq issue almost dropped our government, we paid
one million US dollars for the release of each of the Japanese abducties.
Any more REAL information coming out of Iraq by independent Japanese journalists
will bring this Japanese government to an immidiate collaps.
- Thank You,
- Toshikazu Yamaguchi