- From Alex Jones
- On Sunday morning, I called the Free American business
office and spoke for about 15 minutes with Clay Douglas' office manager
- Mr. Imboden told me that both he and Clay Douglas' son,
Cameron Douglas, believe at this time that there was no foul play involved.
- Mr. Imboden stated that a woman had pulled out in front
of Clay on North 24 Street in Phoenix Arizona. Mr. Douglas' office also
informed us that Clay does not have a hole in his skull as was reported
earlier and there is no plan at this time for him to undergo brain surgery.
- One of the doctors at the Maricopa County general hospital
told Mr. Imboden that Clay is doing a lot better. He does have several
broken ribs, a broken clavicle, and a large gash on his head. Levi Imboden
also told us that the police have cited the individual who was involved
in some type of collision with Clay.
- Mr. Imboden went on to say that he had visited Clay last
night and that Clay was moving his legs despite being heavily sedated.
He said the doctor was sedating Clay so that movement would not worsen
his serious concussion.
- Clay is not a young man and this is still a serous situation
but at least this is better news than what we were hearing a few days ago.
- Dear Friends and Family,
- My Father, Clay Douglas was seriously injured in a motorcycle
accident that took place Thursday May 20 in Phoenix, Arizona. He has a
very severe head injury, broken clavicle, broken ribs, and a lot of road
rash. He is at Maricopa Co. Medical Center, in the Surgical Intensive Care
Unit, where he is being kept heavily sedated. He is not able to respond
to anything, because of the sedation, which is preventing him from further
injury to his brain. He remains Critical, yet stable.
- We have no medical insurance for Clay, and have absolutely
no idea of how long he will be in there. Right now we are asking for everyone's
prayers and positive thoughts on my father's behalf. Any donations would
be greatly needed and appreciated, and can be sent to the below addresses.
Please help spread the word by passing this letter along to anyone that
knows of Clay, which is a lot of people.
- The June issues of The Free American and Thunder Riders
are coming out on schedule, but we're not sure if we're going to be able
to afford to distribute them without everyone's support. Please feel free
to contact the family at the below contact information. I will be checking
my father's e-mail as much as possible, but please limit any new mail to
questions or comments about Clay's condition.
- Thank you and God Bless.
- The Turner Radio Network is sad to report that Mr. Clay
Douglas, host of the newest show on our network, "FREE AMERICAN: The
Voice of Liberty" was involved in a very serious motorcycle crash
just prior to his May 20 scheduled broadcast.
- Clay was transported by ambulance to a local hospital.
He is CRITICALLY INJURED.
- As of 12:55 AM on Friday, May 21, we know the following:
- Clay is suffering from a broken clavicle, several broken
ribs, a punctured lung and has a large hole in his skull. The head injury
has resulted in bleeding within his brain. If he survives the night, he
will undergo brain surgery in the morning. He is on a respirator and is
in critical condition in the intensive care unit of a Phoenix, AZ hospital.
- The Douglas family does not have health insurance. They
do not have any income without Clay. They need immediate help to keep food
on the table and a roof over family.
- Please visit Clay Douglas' web site and offer whatever
help you can.
- The web site is: www.FreeAmerican.com YOU can mail cash,
check or money order donations to:
- P.O. Box 15457
- Scottsdale, AZ 85267
- To donate with a credit card, please call:
- Office 480-778-1444
- FAX 480-778-1591
- or dial Toll free - 1-888-678-1444